CH. 17

Stuck to You

AUTHOR’S POV.

"Finally... We're here." Mr. Kim said as he walked out of the bus, tiredly. "those brats..." He muttered as he rubbed his temples.
 

During the whole bus ride, no matter how many times he threatend for them to shut-up, Yumi and Hoya continued on and on arguing. It was dumb things they fought over as well.

They fought over on how Hoya's seat was to squeaky. On how Yumi breathed to loud. On the stupid arm rest once again. On eachother's legs and how they were touching one anothers.

They fought over many little things that Mr. Kim was on the verge to actually throw them out of the bus.

 

"Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol shouted as they got off the bus.
"Waaah, how pretty!" Yuri exclaimed happily as she got off the bus.
"Hi ladies" Woohyun winked at the girls from the other bus.
"Ughh... We're here already?" Sunggyu said as he sleepily got off the bus.
"Wow..." Sungjong said as he got of the bus with Myungsoo.

 

One by one, they all got off the bus, excited about what's awaiting for them on this trip.

"Everyone's out right?!" Mr. Kim screamed as he looked around and counted the people.
"I think that's everyone.... Alright. You may leave." He told the bus and went to explain the rules.

As the bus drove away, little did they know that they were forgetting two people. TWO important people.

-5miles away from the campsite-

 

"Mmmm...." Hoya said as he stirred in his sleep. Waking up, he let out a yawn.
"Are we there yet?" He said expecting an answer, but there was no answer.

 

'Is everyone asleep?' he thought as stretched with his eyes closed. Finally opening his eyes, he noticed that the bus was empty.

"What the?!" He yelled as he looked around the bus. Besides him, he heard a low moan.
Looking down at the seat besides him, there Choi Yumi was still sleeping.

"Yumi's here... but where's everyone?" He said as he looked around once again. "this isn't a hidden camera isn't it?! ALRIGHT! EVERYONE! WE'RE DONE PLAYING! HURRY UP AND COME OUT!"

 

"Aish~ Shut up!" Yumi shouted in annoyance of his screaming.
Ignoring her, Hoya continued to yell for them to come out.

"why aren't they coming out?" He muttered as Yumi opened her eyes in anger.
 

"YAH! WHY DO YOU KEEP SCREAMING?! I'M TRYING TO SL-" Stopping in her sentence, she noticed that the bus was empty. "Yah.... where's everyone?"

 

"What do you think I'm yelling for?" Hoya said as he spotted the driver. "Hey! Where are the others?!"
"OH?! You guys are still here?!" The bus driver yelled in shock as he looked into to the mirror.

"What do you mean, still here?" Yumi asked as she stood up.
"Everyone already got off the bus to the campsite." The bus driver said as Yumi and Hoya's eyes widen.

"BWOH?!"

-CAMPSITE-

 

"seonsangnim.... I can't find Yumi." Yuri said as she approached Mr. Kim. 
"I can't seem to find Hoya as well..." Dongwoo said as he heard Yuri.

"You don't think they're still on the bus right?" Sunggyu asked as everyone stopped and stared at eachother.

".................naaah." they all said and went back to getting their things into check.
"No perfume or hairsprays girls! What did I tell you!!" Mr. Kim yelled at the girls across the way.

"You don't think they are.... right, yune?" Yuri asked Yune as he shrugged.

"I'm not sure...."

-WITH HOYA AND YUMI-

 

"Otteoke?! Ahhh!!" Yumi screamed as she looked around the bus. "We missed the campsite, and now we're stuck here in this bus!!!!"

 

"YAH! Calm down!" Hoya screamed at her and looked over to bus driver "Is there any way to go back?"

"Sorry kid, but the nearest stop is in 4 miles."

"I know it's too much to ask but.... is it alright for you to do a U-turn and drive us back?"

"We're stuck in the bus... we're stuck in the bus... with no way to go...oh my.......we're...we're..... WE'RE STUCK IN THE BUS WITH NO WAY TO GO AND THE BUS DRIVER IS A ERT!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOODDD!!!!! "

 

"Choi Yumi! Calm the F Down!" Hoya yelled at her as the bus driver looked over to them confused.
"He's a ert!!!! I saw the way he was staring at the girls! Oh my goooddd.! Oppa! Oppa! Help me!! "
"Hehe, sorry. She's... she's kind of... crazy. Haha. There's no way you're a ert! Don't take it personally. haha.......... you're really not a ert right?...."

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Hold up! Hold up! So this is what happened in the bus?" Yune asked as he interrupted Hoya.
"Was he really a ert?" Yuri asked curiously as Yumi nodded her head.
"Ahhh! Did appa save you here, omma?" Minji asked happily as Minhyuk looked over to them now interested in the story. He wasn't really paying attention due to the fact that he was telling Jaehyo his new game that Jonghyun got him.


"Save? Ahahaha.! According to that time you're appa would careless about you're omma whether there was a killer or some sort!" Dongwoo laughed as the adults glared at him.

 

"Jang Dongwoo!" The adults yelled at him while Sunggyu slapped him at the back of his head.
"I expected Sungyeol to say this. not you."
"HEY!" Sungyeol yelled while looking up from his plate of snacks.

"Anyways what I mean is that... You're omma and appa are enemies remember..... hehehe ^^" Dongwoo told Minji as everyone just rolled their eyes.

"Anyways, go on with the story. It was getting interesting... UNTIL Yune interrupted." Minho said as he glared at Yune.

"What? I was curious! Plus I didn't even know what happened in the bus scene!" Yune yelled as Yumi sighed.

"Anyways, on with the story....." Yumi said as she looked over to Hoya to continue.

"Alright.... going back into the story......"
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Y-Y-You're really not a ert right?" Hoya asked once again as the Bus driver remained silent
Due to the bus driver's silence, Hoya's eyes widen a bit.
"Hahahahahah.! As if you're a ert! If you're a ert then I must be a Flying Pig hahahaaha.!"

"You are a flying pig... well just a pig, I'm not so sure about the flying part" Yumi muttered as Hoya glared at her. Laughing awkwardly once again, he walked back to their seats.

 

"See.... what'd I tell you.." Yumi whispered to Hoya as he rolled his eyes. Slowly grabbing his things, he signaled Yumi to do the same.
 

"Umm..." Hoya said as he glanced at Yumi once again. Giving her a look, he looked down at her bags then back to her then to his own.
Seeing that his bag was in his hand, Yumi quickly understood and grabbed her things.

"Soo...... we can't get back?" Hoya asked as he walked forward.

Following his movement, Yumi carefully observed the bus driver and Hoya from behind.

"Yah, pabo... when I count to three when we get to the front, I'm going to be pull on the door lever and you grab my bag and run out of the bus okay?" Hoya whispered to her as he glanced back at her.

"For your information, I'm not a pabo." Yumi whispered back as Hoya rolled his eyes.
"Just do what I say, okay?"
"Fine. Fine."

Sighing, Hoya then turn his attention back to the Bus driver, giving him a smile.
"Umm...... Going to what we were discussing earlier.... Do you know how long it's been from here to the camp?"
"3 miles..."
"aahhh... 3 miles.. I see." Hoya nodded his head and glanced at the door lever.
"3 miles?! That long!?" Yumi yelled from behind into Hoya's ear.

'Ughh... she's sooo looud, I swear.' Hoya thought as he rolled his eyes.

"So do we just go straight, if we were going to go back?" Hoya asked praying that Yumi wouldn't say anything to ruin their plan.
"straight for 2 miles, and then turn right for a mile and then left and continue straight for 2 more miles and that'll get you there." the bus driver said as Hoya wrote everything down in his head.

"Alright thanks.... and one more thing...."
"Yes?"
"1.......2......"
"what?"
"3!" Yelling at the top of his lung, Hoya lunged forward pulling on the door lever making the bus door open.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The bus driver yelled as Hoya tried to avoid the bus driver's hand on getting the lever back.
"YAH! PABO! RUN!" Hoya yelled at Yumi, but only to get "Hey! I'm not a pabo!"

Sighing in frustration, He punched the bus driver in the eye and grabbed Yumi's wrist, and threw her out of the bus then with him out the door next.

"Hey! Hey!" Yumi yelled at him as she got up from the ground. "Geez, should've thrown me gentler!"
"WHAT'D I TELL YOU?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO JUMP FROM THE BUS WHEN I COUNTED TO THREE?!" Hoya yelled at her as she flinched back.
"I FORGOT OKAY?! GEEZ!" She yelled back as she grabbed her bag and slunged it over her back.

"Ughh..." Hoya rubbed his temples and let out a sigh. "Soo useless." He muttered before picking up his bag and walking forward.

"What are we going to do now?" Yumi asked as she followed after him.
"Walk to the camp grounds. What do you think?" Hoya said as Yumi stopped in her tracks.
"Walk?"
"Yes. Walk..."
"All the way there?"
"Yes. All the way there." Hoya said in annoyance and continued on forward.

"All the way there? But that's 5 miles!" Yumi yelled as Hoya ignored her.
"If you don't want to walk, then don't. But don't expect me waiting with you. I'm walking. I've waited for this trip tooo long, and there's no way I'm going to miss is now. Stay if you like, but I'd be careful about coming to take you." Hoya said as Yumi stared at his back with scared eyes.

Noticing that it was kind of getting dark, Yumi ran towards Hoya.
"Alright! Alright! I'm walking! Wait for me too!"

 

Smirking, Hoya continued on, but slowly this time...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YEAAAAAAAAH. 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT NOW!
ANYWAYS, HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER..

HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T FORGET THAT THIS WAS A STORY THAT YUMI AND HOYA ARE TELLING THEIR KIDS IN THE FUTURE.... WELL IF YOU GUYS FORGOT, THEN THERE'S A SHORT REMINDER IN THE STORY WITH YUNE INTERRUPTING HOYA DURING THE STORY TELLING xDDDDDD
WELL PLEASE DO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! AND TUNE IN FOR THE NEW CHAPTER THAT MIGHT COME OUT TONIGHT XDDDDDDD OR NOT..... ^^ PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! -
NIKEE VUEE <3