CH. 14

Stuck to You

YUMI’S POV

After talking to Hoya in the hallway, I went straight to my 4th hour class… And Yes… Hoya and I’ve been in the Principal’s office for a while…… Well, more like 3 hours…. Haha... Anyways, when I got to class and opened the door, the first thing that was right in front of my face was Yuri and Yuki Unnie. They were jumping and asking me all sorts of questions, and I understood like half of them.  

“Ya!! Yumi! What did Principal Lee Punish you and Hoya this time?” Yuri yelled

“Did he like make you guys clean the library and Top floor again?” Yuki screamed

“No! He probably sent you guys to Mr. Kim for detention didn’t he?!” Yuri said loudly as Yuki screamed “yes! he probably did that!” and nods her head. They were screaming all sorts of questions of what Principal Lee would’ve done to punish me and Hoya until Yune Oppa and Ms. Jang, the art teacher, screamed for them to shut-up.

“Ya! Han Yuri and Kim Yuki! Would you give the girl some space? Geez, she just barely got here…” Ms. Jang yelled at them as I walked my way towards Yune, as everyone’s eyes were on me.

“So….” Yune said as I made my way over to the seat next to his, “What did Principal Lee Do this time?” He asked as Yuki and Yuri ran over to their seats that were right in front of us, and as everyone leaned in to hear what Principal Lee Did to Punish me and Hoya. Around school, Hoya and I are EXTREMELY popular for constantly fighting and going to the Principal office every Year. There wasn’t a day where you didn’t see us fighting and being sent to the principal office… It’s actually very common around school… And because of us constantly fighting every time we see each other, we NO Classes TOGETHER! I mean like NONE! If there was a class we had together, we had to get our schedule change Like *Snaps* that! So that’s why it’s a good thing we’re not in any class together…. Or it’ll Be EVERYONE’s Worse Night Mare >.<

“Ugh~” I covered my face and leaned back against my chair as everyone leaned in closer. “Don’t even REMIND ME of what Principal Lee Did!!” I said against my hands

“What’d he do?” Yune asked… Not caring about what I said…

“Ugh… He said that if we fight once again within the 2 months, we’d get banned from Senior Camping trip…” I mumbled as everyone looked around at each other confused about I said.

"What?" Yuri and Yuki said as they.. No wait.. EVERYONE Leaned in closer.

"I Said... Principal Lee said that if Hoya and I fight for the next 2 months, then he'll Ban us from going to Senior Camp Out and make us clean the entire school.." I mumbled once again.... 

"Okay.......................What?" Yuri said as I got annoyed. GEEZ! Can't they Hear Me?! 

"I SAID.... PRINCIPAL LEE SAID THAT IF HOYA AND I FIGHT FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS, THEN HE'LL BAN US FROM GOING TO THE SENIOR CAMP OUT AND MAKE US CLEAN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!" I screamed as I looked up to see everyone with shocked face and away from me.

"Geez, Yumi! You didn't have to YELL!" Yune rubbed his ears. "You should've just like said it out loud more clear for us to hear.... you didn't have to YELL!!" He said as everyone nodd their heads.

"Anyways.... Principal Lee Actually told you guys that?" Yuri asked as I pouted, looked over to them, and nod my head... 

"Ooooo~" Everyone said then began whispering to eachother.

"Wow.. I can't believe Principal Lee Would do that..." I heard a girl say... 

"Damnnn~ Principal Lee is DAEBAK!" I Heard a boy say..

"Yumi and Hoya not fight for a whole 2 months.. Ha! I bet they would last a minute!" Another one said..

"Hoya not going to the CAMP?! Nooo!!~" I Heard girls sreamed... O.O okay....?

"Hey! You want to bet?! Bet that Yumi and Hoya wouldn't last a minute....No SECOND! With out fighting?!" A Guy screamed as another screamed "You're ON!" 

The next thing you know, the class started getting louder and louder and more gossipping about me and Hoya... It was getting toooo LOUD that Ms. Jang Got very very Annoyed...

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!" She yelled as everyone closed their mouths and looked over to her. "OKAY! YES, WE KNOW NOW WHAT PRINCIPAL LEE DID TO PUNISH MS. CHOI AND MR. LEE.... BUT WILL YOU GUYS SHUT IT?!" She screamed at them... us... 

Man... This is why I LOVE Ms. Jang! She's like Absoutely Laid-Back and Cool... But Once you get on her Nerves, You're going to HELL!! haha >.< You know..... She kinda reminds me of someone... Haha.... Anyways, Back to the story~

"EVERYONE! SIT DOWN! AND GET TO WORKING!" She Ordered everyone as they immediantly sat down in their seats.... "Good, Now... Yumi you can explain what happened later" She told me gently "and everyone begin doing your Art assignment!" She told the rest as they all obeyed her orders.

"So.... He really really did that?" Yuri asked again as I nod, and took out my art supplies..

"Dang... Go Principal Lee!" Yune said as he began drawing, and as I glared at him

"Man.....  Since was Prinicipal Lee that Evil??" Yuki asked as she also began working on her drawing

"Ever since Yumi and Hoya came to his like" A voice said..

"Huh?" I looked up to see Ms. Jang standing beside our table. "Wow!" I looked at her, surprised... "Since when did you get here?" I asked her 

"I was here long time ago~" She smiled as we nod our heads and said "Ohhh~" And went back to working... 

Aish... This project thing... I don't know what to draw..... Hmm.... It's suppose to be a portrait of someone... And I don't know who to draw!! Aish!! 

"Ya... Yune..... Who are you drawing??" I asked him as I looked over to his drawning.... And there on his paper was a Really Really Cool Portrait of Kim Yuna, the figure skater... It'd look soo Real! "Kim Yuna?" I asked him asked he nod his head kept on drawing.

"Unnies... What are you guys drawing?" I asked Yuri and Yuki as leaned over to them

"Hyun-Bin~~" Yuri said.. 

"Daniel Henry~~" Yuki also said as they happily draw their portraits... Aish... They're ALL Drawing CELEBRITIES..... Aish who to draw...

While thinking of who to draw, Hoya came to my mind.... Hmm....... Hoya....... I thought of his face...... There I saw his perfect Jaw-line... His bushy but perfect eye-brows... His cute Smile... His fangs... his pink rosy lips..... While thinking of Hoya's face, un-knowingly, I started drawing his face on my paper...

"So.. Yumi.. Who are you drawing?" Yuri asked me as she leaned in to see who I was drawing... "Eh? Hoya?" She said his name out Loud, which made me get out of my daze and which made everyone's head pop up to look at me.

"Hoya?" Yuki said as she took my paper... "Hey! It is Hoya!!" She said loudly. There on my paper was a very well done portrait of Hoya..Even if it wasn't done... it LOOKED exactly like Hoya...  

Soon, after Yuki screamed out that my drawing looked like Hoya, everyone started to crowd around my desk and look at my drawing

"Wahh! It does look like Hoya Oppa~" Some of his Fangirls said as they squealed 

"Woah!! It does look like him!!" The guys all said

"MOVE! Let me See!" Ms. Jang yelled as she made her way through to look at my portrait.. "Oh My.... Yumi..... I think you'll win the Art contest if you turn THAT in!" She said with wide eyes as she looked at my paper.. "Wahh~ Daebakk~" She said as she stared at the portrait...

Soon, I got very ANNOYED of everyone looking at my portrait and stuff, so I took it away which made everyone Aww in disappointment. 

"Yumi!! Is that your project?!" Ms. Jang asked me happily as everyone stared at me.

"NO!" I said as I put away Hoya's portrait and began to draw another person... 

"Awww! Why not!" She asked as everyone "Aww"ed in disappointment again.

"Because!" I said as I tried to think of something to say. " Because I'm drawing something eles for my project!" I told them looking down at the paper as everyone except Yune started saying "What?!" 

"Hoya's not my project! and that's it!" I said as everyone pouted and walked away expect for Yuri and Yuki who sits in front of me, and Ms. Jang. 

"Yumi.. You should totally make that your project..." Ms. Jang said.. "But.. (Sigh) If you don't want to... it's fine to..." She walked away disappointed... After hearing her be all sad and all, I felt really bad, and I looked up, but only to see Yune's gaze...

"What?" I asked him as he kept on staring at me. "What?!" I said louder as he shook his head and went back to draw his project...

Aish... Why did I even draw Hoya????? I Asked myself as I took out my portrait of Hoya....... Aish.. Now I don't know who to draw.... Aish I'll just Draw.............................................................................. KEY! Yeah!! KEY Oppa! My BESTFRIEND! I'll Draw him!! I said in my mind as I started drawing Key as my project...

_____________________________________________________________________________

3 HOURS LATER, SCHOOL ENDS 

HOYA'S POV

Finally School was done...... I thought in my head as I walked out of my 7th Hour class and headed towards my Locker... 

While walking to my Locker, I overheard my name from these Two girls ,who walked passed me,talking about something....

Ha, They must be My FANS... I Smirked...

"So...Did that Portrait really Looked like HOYA??" A Guy said as he passed by me, talking to his friends... Wait... A Portrait??? What Protrait??

"No Kidding!! I Saw it with my Own Eyes!! That Drawing Really looked like HOYA!" A girl said as she passed by with her group of friends.... OKAY... WHAT are They talking about?! What drawing?! What Portrait?! 

"Yeah~ I'm not kidding! YUMI really Did Draw a Portrait of HOYA!" Another person said as they passed by me with their friends.... OKAY!!! What Portrait are they Talking about?! And Why does it Look Like Me?! And Yumi!......... wait.... Yumi?? Yumi? YUMI?! 

Before I could turn around and ask the those people what they were talking about, someone called my name up ahead.

"HOYA!!" Sungjong screamed as I looked up to see him and the others behind him

"Hiya Hyung!!" Sungjong Said as he came up to me with the others who had a smirk on their faces...

"Hey." I said to them. "What's with that smirk??" I asked them

"Oh.... It's nothing..." Woohyun said "But, it's just that I heard some stuff about you and Yumi..." He said as his smirk got bigger

"Yeah~ Some STUFF About You TWO~" Sungyeol said as his smirk got bigger. 

"What kind of STUFF??" I asked them as I raised a brow at them

"Oh. Some Stuff Like..." Dongwoo started.. "You and Yumi had to NOT Fight for 2 months Or..."

"Or You and Her won't get to go to the Senior Camping trip and have to clean the WHOLE School!" Sunggyu ended for him.

"Oh Yeah..... Yep, That's True... But Wait!! Where'd you guys hear that?!" I asked them

"Oh.. It's all around School Hyung!" Sungjong told me as I nod my head.

"Also....." Myungsoo, L, said.... "We heard that...." 

"YUMI Drew a Portrait of YOU for the Art Project!!" Woohyun said as he SMIRKED Very Very Widely~

"Oh..." I nodd my head.... Wait............ Portrait... YUMI... ME.... Art Project..........? "What?!" I screamed as they all laughed 

"Yeah!! It's True!! and It's all around School!!" Sungyeol said as I stood there shocked. 

"Haha, Yeahh~ So what are you going to Do bro?" Woohyun put his arm around me...  Hmmmm

"Hmmm~" I smirked and thought of a plan... "I'll be back.." I told him as I took his arm off of me and walked to a place.. 

"Where are you going?!" Sunggyu yelled after me, but I didn't reply and kept on walking..

"Hyung!! Don't You do ANYTHING Bad to YUMI you Hear ME!!" I heard Sungjong yell as I smirked bigger... 

After walking to the place where I wanted to go, I finally reached it.... And Lucky "it" Was there... "it".. Meaning My TARGET... My WORST ENEMY... CHOI YUMI.....

There she stood, in her uniform, standing infront of her locker, getting some books out... "Hmmm~ Here We Goo~" I said as I smirked and walked my way over to her...

YUMI'S POV

"Okayy..... I need My Algebra book...My History Book.." Said to my self as I took out my texts book...  I was about to grab my History book until... SLAM! Someone slammed my locker shut! WTH ?! >.<

"What The HECK?!" I yelled and turned to see Hoya leaning against the lockers with a smirk on his face.. "Oh.. It's just you~" I rolled my eyes as he smirked even bigger. "Ugh~ What do you want?" I said as I opened my locker again, but only to have it closed once again.. 

"What the Heck Hoya?!" I glared at him as he still stood there with his stupid Smirk on his FACE! "What do you want?!" 

"Hmm......" He moved closer to me.. "News around school is that YOU drew a Portrait of ME for the Art project in Ms. Jang class.... Is that true?" He asked me with that smirk still GLUED on to his face. WOW... News Spread around School SOO QUICK!! O.O

"Maybee~" I said as I opened my locker once again.. And if he closed it again! Im goin to KICK Him in the SHIN

"Maybe huh?" he said... "Hmm.... I think it's More like... YEAH you Did~ Now Where's that Portrait?" He said as I snorted

"Ha, Like I'll ever Show you!" I said as I turned my head towards him.

"Oh~~ So, Then... You did Draw a portrait of me~~" He said as I rolled my eyes at him

"No I Didn't!" I denied  

"Liar~ Now where's that picture?" He asked once again.. 

"I Didn't draw a portrait of you okay?!" I yelled

"Then who'd you draw then?!" He raised his brow 

"Someone!" I yelled

"WHO?!" He screamed back

"My BESTFRIEND KEY!" I yelled back at him

"ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?!" Mr. Kim popped up besides me and Hoya, which scared the heck out of us.

"W-what?..... N-no!" I said as I awkwardly laughed "We're not fighting right, Hoya-sshi?" I punched Hoya in the Arm as he glared at me then Smiled widely over to Mr. Kim

"No! Of Course NOT! (: ME And YUMI.." He punched my shoulder, which was hard "Aren't fighting! We're actually getting to get to KNOW eachother other VERY WELL!" HE wrapped his ARM around me as I glared at him, then laughed and smiled at Mr. Kim while nodding my head. 

"Uh.......HUH..." Mr. Kim said, as he looked at us with suspicious eyes... "You guys better NOT BE!" He pointed his finger at us as I flinched back. "Or else... I'll REPORT to Principal Lee!" He took out his walkey-talkey as I stared at it with wide-eyes, and as Hoya laughed. 

"I'm watching you TWO~" He did the eye thing with his fingers before walking away..

"Get off Me!" I said as soon as Mr. Kim Left our sight.

"Heh, Who would want to TOUCH you anyways!" He said as he took his arm off of my shoulder and then dust his shoulder and arm off. 

"Ugh... You're SOO!!......" I was about to saying something, but then I remembered what I promised Principal Lee this Morning... 

"Soo What?" Hoya leaned in closer to me..

"Ugh!! I Told I don't want to fight with you!" I told him as I angrily took out my history Book, closed my locker, and walked away from him.

"Heh, Whatever! But I'm going to See that Drawing no matter what!!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes and kept on walking towards the gates to meet up with Yune. 

Aish...... STUPID HOYA! I thought in my head as I walked away..

HOYA's POV

'Haha, It's soo FUN to ~' I thought to my self as I watched her walk away from me, angrily~ 

Ughh... But Man, I Didn't Get to See her Drawing of ME!! Aish >.< What a pity.... 

And Why'd She have to draw KEY?! I mean really.... KEY?! I like WAY WAY more Handsome than him! and She's drawing KEY for the project?! Aish!!! 

Ugh~ What ever!! Who cares!! I thought before walking away to meet up with INFINITE 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED RIGHT?! :P WELL...... HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPIE!! AND I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE AND ALL, BUT SEMSTER FINALS ARE HERE... SO I'LL WRITE MORE AFTER THE FINALS AND DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK.... HOPEFULLY...... ALSO, JUST TO TELL YOU ALL, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE CH. 14... I ALREADY MADE A CH. 14 IN MY OTHER COMPUTER.... BUT IT KINDA BROKE... SOOO..... IM WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTERS ON MY SISTER'S LAPTOP......  MAN, I WROTE LIKE THE OTHER CHAPTERS FOR MY OTHER STORIES IN THA OTHER COMPUTER AND IT BROKE!! :( AISH~ ALL OF MY STORIES!!! :( :( :( .... ANYWAYS.... I KNOW IM ALREADY LATE FOR THIS... BUT. OMGeeeeeeee!!!!! MY NEW FAVORITE INFINITE SONG IS WHITE CONFESSION!! IT'S SOO MA EFFIN GOOD!! THEY ALL LOOK SOO CUTE IN IT! WAIT.... WHEN AREN'T THEY NEVER CUTE HUH?! LOL ^^ ANYWAYS, ONCE AGAIN... I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE ME... IT'S SAD TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS DID... ALSOOOOOOO~ PLEASE DO COMMENT!! ^^