Facts

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night air was cold. Yuri and Lay had chose to talk in the balcony. The night view was magnificent with pretty lights around. Lay had told her that it’s the nice place to talk.

“So, how about we start?” he said and stared at her beautiful face which was lighted dimly with the dim wall lamps.

“You’re going to answer me truthfully aren’t you?”

“With all my will.” He replied with deep sincerity.

She cleared her throat. “I’ll just ask some questions about Exo-M.”

Lay nodded. “I know. You ought to know about us.”

“But on second thought, how about you tell a story…” she began. Lay, being an intelligent guy, quickly understood. He didn’t look at her but then he began to talk.

“Kris duizhang, Tao and I were childhood friends. We particularly grew up together and we know each other a lot. It was in college when we needed to separate for a while, you know, we had different interests; I dreamt of becoming a veterinarian when I was in middle school. As you can see, I wasn’t really working for in the airport; I was a veterinarian. Thankfully though, you haven’t read the calling card I gave you or else I know you wouldn’t be in here. Tao owns ‘Timerx’. A watch company that he owned just one year ago, passed on to him by his family.”

“Seriously?” she asked her eyes as wide as saucers.

Lay laughed on her reaction. “Yes, why?”

“I own at least three Timerx watch! I have them right now and I like it, especially if I go for some rebellious outfit. And I actually live in the same roof with the owner of Timerx! How cool is that?! Yixing, trust me I didn’t know!” she almost screamed in excitement.

“Hey, Yuri-ah!” he laughed, clearly amused.

“Oh, sorry.” She sheepishly bit her lip when she realized she had been shaking his right arm tightly. She moved a little away from him.

“Kris gege liked to be a pilot and now, he owns a successful flying school in China. His personality is very unique. He’s quite a very silent person, too. He just seems cold and arrog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter