Sweet, y, Stubborn Kwon Yuri

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! We’re so close to the ending. /sniff/

Lemme make up names for the relatives, okay?

 

The two large vans that their parents provided them were already outside, the chauffeurs already waiting for them to go out.

Taeyeon was wearing a yellow polo type tank top, and tucked under her tiny arm was her shoulder bag. It was so round, despite the fact that it was in a shape of a rectangle and so it should still be in a form of a rectangle, that it looks like it would rip open anytime. Chanyeol was carrying a pink suitcase, a pink shoulder bag and on his back was his very own camouflage backpack. The pink stuffs were obviously the property of his girlfriend, no other than the pink obsessed, Tiffany.

They were off to one of the most romantic beach resorts in Sanya for the wedding. It would be a long trip but it will be fun.

Kris escorted Yuri by the waist, making sure she will never miss a step.

“Did you guys made sure you didn’t forget anything?” Suho asked everyone. A soft murmur answered his query and he nodded, entering the first van.

“Hey, let us in!” Kai called out, his arms laced around Kyungsoo’s shoulder. A grinning Luhan opened the door for them and they entered swiftly.

Kris jutted his chin to Taeyeon. “We’ll take the second van, Taeyeon.”

 Taeyeon’s eyes widened in horror. “No,” she said. “I’ll go with the girls!”

“It will be best if you will be with Suho, unnie.” Yuri said in a persuasive tone.

“But,” her lower lip trembled; she sighed then said, “Fine, I’ll go.” 

Suho, Kai, D.O., Lay, Chen, Luhan, Sehun, and Taeyeon were on the first van while Kris, Yuri, Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tiffany on the other.

Infinite’s song entitled ‘Before The Dawn’ filled the van. “Infinite again?” Chanyeol pouted, his eyes boring onto Tiffany.

“What? They’re cool,” she said. “Plus, I met Hoya oppa and he was very kind to me, unlike you.”

“You’ll choose him over me?” Chanyeol faked a horrified look.

“Why not?” she grimaced.

“Serves you right,” Tao gave a snide comment and smirked.

Baekhyun’s eyes were closed; his head slumped on the wall, earphones on. Yuri was cuddled by Kris, her eyes were already drowsy. She had her forehead resting on the side of his neck, his hands slung protectively around her while they were both hugging the pillow located on his lap.

“Aww, they look so sweet,” Tiffany eye-smiled at the couple. Kris returned the compliment with a smile. Yuri, on the other hand was already sleeping peacefully after the thirty minute drive away from home.

“Pfft, we can be that sweet, too.” Chanyeol said, grabbing his girlfriend into a hug. “You want to sleep?”

“I’d rather go sightseeing, thanks anyway.”

“Suit yourself,” Chanyeol crossed his arms and leaned on Tiffany’s shoulder and started to sleep.

“Aish, really, this kid,” she snickered.

“He’s adorable, right?” Xiumin smiled.

Chanyeol was silently thanking his Xiumin hyung for what he said as he snuggled closer to her, snaking his arms tightly on hers.

“Yeah, and extremely annoying for the record.”

Xiumin bit his lip. “That’s how Chanyeol is.” He turned to Tao, who was surprisingly asleep. He maybe slept super late last night that he wasn’t even munching titbits and just went knocked down in a couple of minutes. Tiffany turned the music player on her phone off, making the faint noise of the engine as the only sound in the van, except for some slow breathing of the people sleeping inside.

Xiumin leaned on the driver’s seat and asked. “Sir, how long does it take here from our destination?”

“It depends, really. But in my estimation, maybe five hours or so…”

Xiumin nodded.

“Mind if I play a mellow song?” the chauffeur asked a little bit later.

Xiumin turned to his friends; all were asleep except for Kris. Kris nodded a little, telling him it was okay.

“Please do,” he answered before finally leaning his head on the seat, closing his eyes and decided to sleep.

--

“Yul…” gentle hands patted my cheeks, making my eyes flutter open in an instant. “We’ve arrived.” Kris’s voice sounded soft. Maybe he had dozed off, too.

“Oh,” I mouthed, pulling away from him ever so slowly. I saw that Xiumin and the chauffeur were already dislodging the suitcases at the back.

“I’ll help you out,” Kris said then heaved the door open, one arm coiled above my waist. My feet touched the ground, the tangy scent of fresh air filling my lungs in an instant.

“Thanks,” I said gratefully, overwhelmed by his extra care and gentleness.

“No problem,” he smiled.

“I’ll get her,” Tiffany appeared beside me and held me firmly. Kris then helped Xiumin carry our things.

“We’ll go this way,” Tao said, his own backpack slung lazily on his shoulder and motioned for us to follow him.

But we didn’t.

“This is a great place, Yuri.” Tiffany wandered her eyes around. “Taengoo!” she yelled.

“Oh, hey, hi there!” Taeyeon waved in a dorky way, forgetting she was speaking to Luhan and dashed right to our spot. Luhan scratched his head in dismay and decided to join the rest.

There stood a tall building, which I presume, was our hotel and I could decipher the weak sound of waves crashing against the shore. The ground was mixed with soft silvery white sand and the palm trees all around were breathtakingly attractive.

“Look behind you,” Sehun hedged, placing his arms around Taeyeon and turning her 360 degrees in the process.

Yuri and Tiffany turned around, too and breathed a gasp of amazement. Behind us showcased a foreign scenery beyond beauty; an orange sunset in between nearby islands. It was surrounded by beautiful islands.

“Oh my god, beautiful…” Tiffany breathed and started to take hold of her camera and started to snap pictures.

“What are you doing to my girl.” It was not a question, but more like a threat, it seems. I smiled when Suho removed Sehun’s hands and looked at Taeyeon possessively.

“Suho!” Taeyeon had a threat on her voice, too. “Don’t call me that. I am not your girlfriend,” she complained. Sehun stuck his tongue out to Suho.

“Not yet, but soon.” He smiled, completely ignoring Sehun. “Yuri, Fany,” he turned to us. “Can I have her?”

Fany held her two thumbs up.

“You can have her,” I said. Taeyeon let herself get dragged by Suho but Sehun followed them. I decided to watch Tiffany instead, engrossed in her own obsession.

“I got a couple of great shots, Yuri,” she grinned from ear to ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter