Gesture

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When everyone knew about me being pregnant, I wanted to cover my ears. It was loud, joyful and embarrassing. I was embarrassed, excuse me for that. And my housemates are giving me a lot of attention and affection… too over the top. They could spoil me in time and also the baby.

Lay wouldn’t let me tire out cooking.

Xiumin would remind me to take vitamins and relax.

Luhan will tell me stories. All kinds of stories he likes to talk about.

Tao will always eat with me whenever possible. I have been eating a lot lately.

Chen give good advises.

They could spoil me more when my size doubles.

Kris would pamper and cuddle me before we go to sleep and then shower me with kisses in the morning. His singing voice was passable. He was so cute, singing to a song while his mouth parted whenever he recalls the lyrics but end up making his own version of the song.

I’m two months pregnant and the wedding is set next month. As usual, our ever so excited mothers were too willing to cooperate with a little bit of my advice and opinion.

I called my closest friend, Tiffany and invited her and then I ended up knowing her best friend is Taeyeon. The same Taeyeon Suho liked. Pretty well, I can say nothing’s going to turn out wrong for the upcoming wedding next month. It’s my chance to finally meet her. There’s so much we have to talk about. I have been missing a lot of girl talks.

Kris came out of the shower, dripping wet. I didn’t look up from my phone. He walked to the window seat where I was seated.

“Busy chatting with someone?” he asked when he’s finally dressed up. I inhaled his fresh suave scent and an idea came into my mind.

“Come here, you,” I smiled and tossed my phone away. “I want to talk to you.”

“You know you can always tell me anything,” he told me and kissed my lips.

“Tao’s tongue slipped when we were eating together. He said something about you canvassing about a house.”

“He maybe did that on purpose,” he said quietly, as if he were contemplating about his words.

“You did not.” I snarled and pulled him closer by the collar of his sweatshirt. “Kris, how unfair can you get? I thought we’re going together?”

He the side of my face. “I didn’t want to tir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter