Missing

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Later that day…

“Don’t they own a computer here?” Yuri mumbled under her breath as she scanned every room. She had searched for a desktop but she couldn’t find any. She needed to use it to hear some news about her in Korea. *And that’s if they’re searching for me.* she wanted to roll her eyes in frustration. She heaved a sigh when she didn’t saw any computer in the empty room.

Chen poked he shoulders. “Yah, yah.” She jumped in surprise when she felt that.

She turned to see him with wide eyes. “Yah, Chen, don’t scare me like that!” she hollered. He grinned at her.

“You were scared? Haha,” he mused.

“I was,”

“What’s the reason?”

She simply shook her head and dismissed the topic.

Chen looked at her intently. His eyes were examining her face. “You need net connection? I can help you.” He offered with a smile.

“Yes, I do. How will you help me?”

Chen smirked. “Miss, Mr. Wise Guy knows everything. Come with me, you’re definitely looking in the wrong place.”

***

Chen had led her again, but this time, he led her to his room.

“You can use my computer.”

Chen motioned for her to get her seat. He typed his password and the monitor flashed bright. Yuri hesitated to hold the mouse.

“Ahm, thanks Chen. But will you at least give me some privacy here? I know you own the computer but please, don’t you have plan on leaving?”

“Nah, I’m alright. I’m not in the mood to leave my room.”

*Come on Yuri. Keep your cool.* she closed her eyes tight. Biting he lip hard she stood up and head to the door.

“No thanks then for your great help, Chen.” She said with overflowing sarcasm. Chen chuckled behind her.

“Okay, stop right there, I’ll leave. Xiumin was right with you and your mood swings.” He smirked at her before going to the door and left.

*Aish, Xiumin and his big mouth! He could have told more. Or worse, told everyone about our conversation.*

Yuri locked the door and went to face the computer monitor. She opened her favorite browser and typed her name.

Unfortunately, she is declared ‘Missing’. *They’re serious about this.*

***

Just ten minutes later, she was done. She went out of the room. *Must not think about things that would make me unhappy.*

Only, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen were left in the building and the rest of Exo went to their work places. Yuri couldn’t explain the feeling of wanting to see Kris. Bored, she decided to go the living room and watch television. She opened the appliance and was greeted by a Chinese game show. She laughed hard when the scenes are hilarious and clucks her tongue in disapproval when the players are being douches.

Suddenly, Luhan sat beside her and put his arms behind her head, but it wasn’t actually touching her, his arms were just on the sofa.

“Hey, Yuri-ah.” He greeted her.

“Hey, Luhan.” She casually greeted back. “The show’s great. Let’s watch it together,”

“Yeah, okay.” He agreed and flashed his cute smile. Yuri smiled back and they both turned to the screen at the same time. Yuri was very entertained that she forgot all about her problems. Luhan laughed with her, of course.

An hour later, she was tired from all the laughing and she yawned unintentionally.

“Oh, you’re sleepy?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, I think I am,” she replied and leaned her head on the sofa’s armrest. The expensive leather couch was so comfortable that it was too quick for Yuri to fall asleep.

“Yuri?” Luhan tried to wake her up. “Ah, stupid me. Why am I trying to wake her up? Such a Lulu,” Luhan told himself.

“Hmm, yeah, Lulu’s cute…” Yuri mumbled, her eyes closed. Luhan just stared at her.

*Is she saying that I am cute… or just my nickname? Pfft.* Luhan rolled his eyes. *What am I thinking?* he forced a weak smile and reached for the remote and turned off the television.

“Luhan, have you seen—” Chen asked when he saw Luhan.

Luhan,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter