chapter 1 - Tempo guy meets the Spring Lady

Counter promises

Chapter 1-tempo guy meets the spring lady

Bom begged her Umma (mother) to let her live in America with her cousin Natalie, she really wants to study in America  and enroll to a music school to improve her vocal skils .Her biggest dream is to be a famous singer and  performer,the only way she knew to make that dream come true is to live in America;she believes that america is one of the most influential country especially in music,if she will be famous in America there's also a possibility that she will be famous worldwide ;)) so clever isnt? but its not a very simple way/plan.

At last her umma allowed Bom to live there but in one condition, she will tell all her plans to her Umma so that she'll know what her daughter is up to. Before Bom went to the airport they exchange goodbyes,hugs and kisses to each other.Her mother will miss Bom for sure.


Bom just arrived in america and shes expecting that her cousin will pick her up, but theres no sign of her cousin.

*sigh* "So this is America huh?,....America is really a big place!" Bom said to herself while carrying her baggage.

"what the..?! my cousin is not yet here?!!!! so how da hell I will get there in my cousin's place?,I dont even know her contact number.I forgot to ask Umma !! now my phone is already off!! now how can I c--- UGH!  im starting to hate this day!" Bom starting to have tantrums like a kid.

Suddenly a guy with a handsome looks,deep voice ,oozing charisma and nice height approached Bom.

 

*clears throat* " Miss,is there anything that I can help?" TOP said with his left-eyebrow raised.

Bom dropped her baggage and gasped. Bom paused for a while and finally answer TOP, "Err~,....ummmm D-do  y-you know where is this place?? *shows a paper with an address on it*  I just got here, actually im from korea and I dont know where is this place!!!"

TOP  smiled at her and looked at the paper. " I knew it youre also a Korean! well, your lucky I know this place but can we just use my car 'coz  you know its kinda far from here."

Bom just nodded and besides she has no choice.TOP carry here baggage and put it in the back of his car and he opened the car door for Bom.

"By the way whats your name mister?" Bom breaks the silence between the two of them.

"Oh!, I forgot , my name is Choi,Seung-hyun but my friends call me TOP , tempo, Hyung, or tabi.How 'bout you?" Top answered her while driving.

"Im Park Bom. *smile* oh! can I ask something,why your also in the airport ?"Bom asked.

"I visited my uncle ,he's working as a pilot in that Airport.I treat his as my father since my real father left us 'coz of his mistress.ya know!...Anyway whose place were heading to?" TOP changed th topic.

"its my cousin'c place. I'll be  staying with here for good." Bom answered TOP while looking at every houses sthey passed.

They had a chit-chat and they didnt realized that they almost there.Atlast the car stopped infront of a house.The house is quiet huge but very cozy.A woman locking the door yelled "BOMMIE!!!!"

Its her cousin Natalie running towards them."My Bommie-ah~! aigoo~..i mreally sorry I didnt make it.Your mom called me and said I have to pick you up in the airport.But unfortunately I woke up late!!! im about to leave whaen I saw a car arriving.Oh Bom you look pretty!!! *hug Bom*

"ok! , OK!,..OK!! its alright. oh! by the way I'd like you to meet~----" Bom interrupt by her cousin.

"Oh my!!! you already have a BF?!!" Natalie gasped.

"what? No! relax hes just a friend!. this is Choi,Seung-hyun , he's the one who helped me to find this place." Bom said introducing TOP to her cousin.

As a 'thank you' , Natalie invited TOP to join them in dinner.

Meanwhile....

"Im glad you joined us TOP.And I also wanted to thank you for everything you did." Bom said then drink her wine.

"Its just no one can resist Bommie's charm! " Natalie teased Bom.

TOP looked at his wrist watch and stand to bow *bows* "thank you for the dinner  but its already time for me to go."

Bom TOP outside while her cousin washing dishes.Before TOP leave,Bom thanked TOP again.

"Im super thankful that I met a very gentleman guy like you! again, thank you TOP." *smile* 

Bom tiptoe to reach TOP's cheek and Bom kissed him.

"that's for everything ypu did to me.Hope to see you again." Bom said while blusshing

Top's eyes widden and he's shock because of what Bom did. He didnt expect that Bom will do that.

"I-Is t-that a 'thank you' kiss? "TOP asked thats still in shock . Bom just nodded and displays an awkward smile. TOP got an idea  to make Bom feel the same way. TOP get closer into Bom's face and suddenly kiss her in cheek. 

"If thats is a 'thank you' kiss,then that is 'youre welcome' kiss." TOP said blusshing. 

"dont worry Bom,we will definetly  meet again *wink*" TOP opened the door of the car and get in.

The idea of TOP making BOm feel the same way worked!. Bom is like a mute that cant say anything but to touch her cheeks and watch her TOP drive until its out of sight.

Bom get inside  just smiling ang giggling . And Natalie was like "Dafuq ?! are you crazy Bom?! ,what happened?!!! "                                        

-END OF CHAPTER 1-    


At last im done in typing chapter 1 !!!!