Genie

Ice Princess' One-Shot Collection ღ

Genie

{ A JiSica One-Shot }
 
"Sica-ah" Jiyong grabbed her arm. 
 
She let go of it harshly. "What is it?!" She asked.
 
"Don't you remember that you're still my genie and I'm your master?" He smirked.
 
Jessica's world stopped and her eyes widened. 
 

"Okay, come on. Let's play a game." Jessica suggested. 

 
"We're 20 years old. Why games?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. 
 
"Look, see the staircase here?" She asked him. 
 
Jiyong nodded. "Why?" 
 
"It's a rock-paper-scissors-staircase-game" She smiled.
 
"Never heard of it." He said.
 
She rolled her eyes. "It's simple. Whoever wins a round, goes up. I mean, on one staircase. Whoever reaches the top, wins. So the winner gets 3 wishes from the loser. Got it?" She asked. 
 
Jiyong nodded slowly. "Okay." He said.
 
"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" They both said.
 
"Hahaaaah! I win this round!" Jessica said.
 
Jiyong rolled his eyes as Jessica climbed up a stair. 
 
"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!" 
 
"Yay! I won again!" Jessica cheered. 
 
Jessica climbed up a stair and clapped.
 
"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!" 
 
"Yess! Finally!!" Jiyong cheered as he climbed up a stair. 
 
"What?! No fair!! Paper defeats rock so the paper can wrap itself around rock" She folded her arms.
 
Jiyong chuckled in response. 
 
"Yah! Sica! A six-year-old all over again? Rock jumps on paper so the paper shreds to pieces" He said.
 
"Wh- oh." Jessica simply said.
 
"4 steps left." He said.
 
"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!" 
 

"Jiyong, that was 3 to 4 years ago god dammit." Jessica tried to argue.

"True but, I still haven't wished anything from you yet. You still haven't fulfilled my wishes" He said.
 
"Well that's because you haven't told me yet." Jessica said.
 
Jiyong's eyes widened. "So that means you'll fulfill them for me?!" He asked.
 
"Oh wait, even if you don't want to, you still have to." He realized.
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. 
 
"So what do you want?" She asked. 
 
"Wh- I haven't decided yet." He said.
 
"Then why did you tell me about that?!?!" She shouted.
 
"Just a reminder." He winked. 
 
"Ugh." Jessica sighed. 
 
"Okay okay. I have one now." He said.
 
"Spill it." She said.
 
"Hang out with me for 1 whole week." He said.
 
Jessica raised her eyebrows. "I have schedules." She said. 
 
"Oh don't lie. I know you don't. You only have a full week next week." He said.
 
"Wh- how did you know?! You looked through my room or something?" She gasped.
 
"Oh wait! You asked my boss didn't you?!" She gasped again.
 
"Well your boss was nice y'know." He said.
 
Jessica sighed. "Fine fine.." She said. 
 
Finally... Now everything's going smoothly... Jiyong thought. 
 
"2 wishes. You asked for one already." Jessica said to him while they were strolling around the beach. 
 
"You want more?" He winked. Jessica's eyes widened. 
 
"NO." She shouted. Jiyong raised his hands. "Okay! Okay! At least you're sticking with me for a whole week" He said. 
 
"My free week is ruined by the annoying Kwon Jiyong." She sighed. 
 
"Yah! We were friends since we were little! Everything changed after you made a comeback with 'Gee'." Jiyong said. 
 
"And you're sad that you get to spend a whole week with me?" He frowned. 
 
"Well, yeah, have you forgotten? I'm mad at you! I'd always call you to come over and hang out with me during my leisure times but you would always give me answers like, "Oh Jess, I'm so sorry! I'm working!" "Oh Jess, I'm working on my album!" AISH. THIS GUY." She hit him on his arm. 
 
"Well, what perfect timing now. You're stuck with me, I'm stuck with you." He smirked.
 
Jessica just rolled her eyes, disgusted.
 
 
 
She had declared that Jiyong's her ideal type ever since they met. 
 
Jessica's popular with the boys, sure, but she won't ever, dare to cut the (or her.) imaginary string attached between her and Jiyong. 
 
Because if she did, her life would be a disaster. She doesn't know what Jiyong thinks of her, though. 
 
Well, maybe only as a sister. Well, as cliché as it may seem to be, childhood friends don't fall in love with each other. They're exactly like brothers and sisters. 
 
To Jessica, though, she doesn't see Jiyong as his older brother. She sees her as her crush. 
 
A crush that will always make her blush or heart beat faster than usual every time he's near her. Or even talk to her. 
 
Every time she sees him, it's always like the first day she had met him. And that was 12 years ago. 
 
As a 12-year-old, the feelings that Jessica had towards Jiyong weren't the feelings that a 12-year-old feels about a boy. 
 
They were different. Her heart just wanted to scream "He is the one. He's the guy. You won't ever forget about him. He'll make your life happy." 
 
And after that time, Jessica and Jiyong became the friends that people their age would be envy just by looking at them together.
 
"Any thoughts about the second wish?" Jessica asked him without looking at him. 
 
"Wow. That was pretty fast. Hmmm... Nope. Not a clue." Jiyong shrugged. 
 
Jessica sighed. "Are you in a rush or something?" Jiyong asked her. 
 
Jessica shook her head. 

 


 
"Jiyong! Just order already!" Jessica hit his arm while Jiyong was taking time thinking about what drink he wanted. 
 
"Okay okay! I'll have the same one as my girlfriend's having here" He told the employee as he turned to his left and winked at Jessica. 
 
Jessica's eyes widened under the shades of her sunglasses. "YAH!" She hit his arm again. This time, harder. 
 
Jiyong groaned in pain as he squeezed his eyes. "Aish" he sighed 
 
"We. Are. In. Public." Jessica whispered loudly to Jiyong. 
 
"Okay okay! I won't joke like that again" He promised. 
 
I'll start saying that once you're mine Jiyong smirked.
 
"What are you smirking about? Tsch." She rolled her eyes. Jiyong just shook his head. 
 
The cashier then gave what they ordered and they returned to an empty seat in the café. 
 
Jiyong was talking to her until her phone rang. She signaled him to pause and took out her phone. 
 
"Changmin Oppa" She read. 
 
"Yobuseyo?" She asked. "Sica-ah! Long time no see!" The guy on the other line exclaimed. 
 
"Oh my God yes! Oppa, how are you?" She asked him. Jiyong frowned looking at Jessica. "I'm fine, thanks." Changmin answered.
 
"Sica, where are you? Let's meet up!" Changmin said. "Oh? You wanna hang out? Kay sure–"
 
The call ended all of the sudden. Jessica looked up to the person beside her who was standing and smirking. 
 
"Yah! How dare you end the call on Changmin oppa!" She frowned. "I have my second wish now." He walked towards his seat. 
 
Jessica's eyes widened. "Already? Okay then." She rolled her eyes. Jiyong took a seat. 
 
"You are not allowed to hang out with other guys other than me. Or your girls. Unless you have a show or something." 
 
"HEY–"
 
"I'm not done yet! And no man can EVER go near you or call you until your one-week-holiday with me ends." He smiled. 
 
She crossed her arms, frowning. 
 
"I guess that's a yes." He shrugged.
 
She sighed. "I wonder how girls could fall for you, Tsch." She said while not looking at him. 
 
He raised his left eyebrow. "I'm Kwon Jiyong" He shrugged. 
 
"So full of yourself" She rolled her eyes. 
 

Jessica and Jiyong were well, you can say, are in good terms during the 6 days of hanging out with each other. 

I need to do it today.. Jiyong bit his lip in worry. 
 
"Sica, let's go somewhere" Jiyong grabbed her wrist. Jessica was surprised about the sudden wrist-grabbing action but followed him to his car anyways. 
 
After a 10-minute-drive, they arrived at a park. Not just an ordinary park. It was the park where they first met. 
 
"AISH SOOJUNG! DAMN YOU." A short girl whined. She crossed her arm and sat on one of the benches.
 
Another boy stood up from sitting bedside a pond, he looked rather one year older than her.
 
"It's not good to swear." He told her while taking a seat beside her. 
 
"Tsch. I bet you'll use a few words when you grow older." Jessica rolled her eyes.
 
"Whatever." He said, ignoring it. 
 
"What happened?" The boy asked the stressed girl. "You wanna know?" She raised an eyebrow. The boy nodded his head. 
 
"I got into a fight with my little sister." She said without looking at him. She hasn't looked at him from the first time because she was too pissed to even look at the skies. 
 
"Well, that's normal. You have no idea how many fights I have gotten into with my sister." He rolled his eyes. 
 
Jessica turned to her right, facing him. Wow. Was the first thing that came in to her mind. 
 
He's so cute.. She thought again.
 
"O-oh.." She couldn't say anything anymore. She even forgot about her fight with her sister, Krystal.
 
"What's your name?" He asked her. 
"J-Jessica." She said slowly. "Jessica? Wow... I'm guessing that you're from the States? What's your full name?" He asked her. 
 
"Jessica J-Jung S-Sooyeon" She couldn't help but stutter. "Pretty name" He smiled. Now this made her blush even more. 
 
"My name's Kwon Jiyong." He offered his hand. Jessica shook it and have him a shy smile. 
 
 
"Oh My God, Ji." She was lost in words. Jiyong looked at her while they were strolling around the park. 
 
"Glad you still remember this place." He smiled to himself. "Of course I still do! If one of us forgot this place, I wonder what God will do." Jessica exclaimed. 
 
Jiyong chuckled. This is the time... I guess. 
 
They arrived at a wide field and Jiyong immediately laid down on the grass. 
 
Jessica's eyes widened. "Yah! EW! What the hell are you doing?? Get up! It's dirty!!" She sat down and slapped Jiyong's face several times. 
 
"Ahh.. Are we going back in time where you did this to me?" He chuckled. 
 
Jessica paused and sighed. It was the time when Jiyong played with her at the same place and Jiyong suddenly laid down because he was tired. 
 
"Yeah, but, this is 12 years after. You know this generation, Ji." She said. 
 
"Oh Jess, come here." She pulled Jessica and she fell down beside him. She couldn't help herself up anymore because the cold wind and stars are begging for her to stay. 
 
She closed her eyes for several seconds. "This is nice." They both said. 
 
They chatted for several minutes until Jiyong got into serious mode and stared at Jessica. 
 
"Ji. Hello?? Earth is calling. I mean, Jung Sooyeon's calling you now." She waved her hand right in front Jiyong's face asking him to snap out of his thoughts. 
 
He shook his head and blinked several times. "Jessica, you look so pretty today." He smiled. 
 
Jessica raised her eyebrow a bit and felt like her cheeks are going red. Lucky for her, it was already dark so Jiyong can't see her red cheeks. 
 
"T-thanks.." She said slowly. "I like you Jess.." She heard him whisper. Jessica's eyes widened even more. 
 
"Wh-what did you say..?" She asked him. "Ah-nothing... But- actually.. Yeah. I said something." He said while sitting up. (Lol(?))
 
Jessica sat up too. Waiting for Jiyong's explanation. They both looked into each other's eyes. 
 
"I like you Jung Sooyeon. Ani- I love you." He said. Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing so she just stared at him with a blank expression. 
 
"I've had a crush on you ever since I turned around and see you sitting on a bench with your arms crossed. Sure, you were angry at that time and you kept frowning," Jessica giggled. 
 
"But luckily, I had the chance to make you smile again. And after that, I got to see your real face, the sweet Jung Sooyeon. You were my first love, the first girl I have ever had interest to talk to, and the first girl to make me feel how love is. I love you Jessica. I can't really tell you everything about what I think about you because this will take forever. The point is, I love you Jessica, will you grant my wish to be my girlfriend?" He confessed whole-heartedly. 
 
Jessica smiled. "Yes I will, master." 
 

So how was it? First JiSica one-shot! I actually wrote this like 3 months ago but I was too bored to complete it    So when I saw this on my iPod in my 'Notes', I decided to continue the story :D Comment and Subcribe! ;)