My Lady, My Man

Ice Princess' One-Shot Collection ღ

My Lady, My Man

 

{  A LuhanjesSica one-shot  }

*read, and then PLEASE tell me if you guys would like me to write another LuSica one-shot.

 
"What if I don't want to?" She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at Krystal. "Really, unnie, for a 24-year-old woman, you act like an 18-year-old teenager. It's no surprise that at times like this, I'm more mature than you" Krystal rolled her eyes at the elder one.
"Whatever you say." Jessica's lips formed a thin line as she raised her arms and sat down. Krystal sighed at her for the umpteenth time. "MOM WILL KILL YOU! AND DAD! And you know how dad acts when he's mad!" She shook her sister's arm. 
 
Jessica sighed, extremely peeved. "But I don't frickin want to go! It's Sunday! It's my sleeping day! It's the day when nobody wakes me up from my beauty sleep! It's always been like that until a certain someone broke the tradition" She gave her sister a look before sitting on her bed.
 
"Look. You know what? I'm gonna go straight there, tell mom and dad where you are, and according to my theory, we might go back straight back home, wake you up, mom and dad will bring you down to the living room for a lecture, and I won't back you up." Krystal nodded. Jessica's eyes widened in surprise. Her sister never turns her back on her. She would always back her up if something happens to her. Hearing this, Jessica's head immediately shot up from her pillow and she stood up.
 
 
Krystal grinned secretly. That always works.
 

 
 
"Who the hell is the Xi family?" Jessica pouted and sighed, rolling her eyes. "Can you just shut up and act mature for a second?! Jeez!" Krystal exclaimed as their limo stopped at a certain destination. Jessica sighed as she followed her sister from behind. She slammed the limo door shut and slouched. 
 
"Ugh. Crazy day." She mumbled under her breath as she opened the hotel restaurant's door. "Wow Jessica. I didn't expect you to be here that fast" Her mom widened her eyes as she hugged her daughter. Jessica's lips formed a thin line as they parted, and took a quick glance at Krystal and sighed. 
 
"Why does it have to be today" She pouted at her mom. Her mom held her chin and pouted with sarcasm. "We haven't met them in years. Sorry honey" She patted her head and sat down.Jessica was seated beside Krystal and there were 2 empty seats in front of them reserved for the Xi family. 
 
Suddenly, a phone rang suddenly, and everyone knew that it was Jessica's mom's because of the familiar ringtone."Hello? Ah yes! My daughters have arrived, so you're not that late" "Oh, no need to be sorry. We have just arrived recently too." "Okay, bye" She smiled as she hung up the phone. 
 
"Do they have a daughter?" Krystal asked her dad. He shook his head in response. "Only a son. That's it. But still, be nice." He warned them, glancing at Jessica. Ugh. Jessica thought. The door opened, revealing 2 figures smiling at them, and the other one following them behind, with a sour face. 
 
Jessica and Krystal's parents stood up with smiles plastered on their face. Jessica's eyes were still on their son's. "Unnie, he's cute." Krystal whispered as they both stood up.Jessica and Krystal walked towards Mr. and Mrs. Xi to greet them. Bowing, Jessica felt like their son was glancing at her. 
 
Jessica didn't want to show that she was excited by the sudden stare so she just shook Mrs. Xi's hand cooly. "These are my daughters, Jessica and Krystal" Mrs. Jung smiled and Mrs. Xi looked at them, wide-eyed. 
 
"Oh wow! How beautiful you guys are! Just like your mother" She clapped in awe. "Bless the Jung genes!" She chuckled lightly, making Jessica, Krystal, and their mom to blush. 
 
It has been approximately 10 minutes since the dinner started, and all Mr. Jung and Mr. Xi were talking about were about politics, law, while Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Xi were catching up about their lives. Krystal kept nudging Jessica's arm to notify her that their son, Luhan, was glancing at her every now and then. 
 
Jessica rolled her eyes and frowned at her sister. "Stop it! I know, okay!" She hung her head low as she felt like her cheeks were burning up. She blushed once more as she felt Luhan grinning at her. She cleared before grabbing the knife and fork, continuing to eat. 
 
While she ate, her head shot up, as an instinct, to look at Luhan. She has had enough of him staring at her. She frowned a little at him, giving him the 'what?' look, only to see him frowning back and shrugging. 
 
Jessica raised an eyebrow at him. He raised an eyebrow at her. Jessica's lips parted, amazed by how childish this guy acts. Looks like I'm not the only one who's old but immature here... "Bored?" She mouthed at him, glancing at the parents. He sighed and mouthed back a "Yes". 
 
She could've sworn that Krystal was choking on her food as she could not look at certain people who were talking right now. He formed an imaginary phone with his right hand and held it against his ear, asking for her number. Jessica gave him a look before mouthing him, "what the ?
 
Luhan chuckled lightly and pulled out a pen from him pocket, writing something on a piece of tissue. 
 
He passed it on to her slowly when Krystal was looking away.
 
 
Nope, I am not a flirt. Do you really want to see them looking at us mouthing at each other? The next thing you know, they'll arrange a marriage for us! (Unless, If you want that. ;) ) -Guy in front of you.
 
 
Jessica giggled at how cheesy this man was. "Pen?" She whispered at him, reaching her hand out for his pen. 
 
 
 
Wow, you really read my mind. And why exactly do you have a pen in your pocket? Little do I know you must have a gold bar in there. 
 
Phone number? Oh yes sure. (Because no, I would not like to get married with you, Mr. Flirt) 
 
555-***-*** Don't call me ;) -Girl in front of you.
 
 
He read, lips forming a smirk. He shook his head as he slid his phone out of his back pocket. Jessica's phone rang once loudly, making everybody around them glance at Jessica. Jessica's eyes widened as she immediately pulled out her phone from her bag. "Sorry.. Loud tone." She let out a small laugh as she nodded her head slightly. 
 
She adjusted the volume first before opening his text message.
 
 
Luhan: 7:23pm
 
Hey pretty *does inappropriate winking* No calling? Nawhh :((
 
 
Jessica raised her eyebrows at him, earning a shrug from him. Jessica shook her head as she started typing.
 
 
Jessica: 7:23pm
 
Nope :) And I don't like flirts, mister Xi
 
 
Hearing a ding from his phone made him unlock his phone right at that second.
 
 
Luhan: 7:23pm
 
You know my name!!! OMG I'M GONNA ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT A PRETTY LADY KNOWS MY NAME!!
 
 
She rolled her eyes, looking at him. "Go ahead" She mouthed at him. After the response, Luhan immediately opened his mouth to take the challenge. Looking at him taking it seriously, she kicked his foot under the table, earning a groan. 
 
 
 
Jessica: (7:24pm)
 
What the hell, do you even understand the art of sarcasm??
 
 
Reading this message, he immediately typed faster than he did before. 
 
 
Luhan: (7:24pm)
 
It was only for you my lady ;) *continues groaning in pain secretly*
 
 
She wrinkled her nose at him and gave him a look. Just as she was about to text back, she noticed that her mother was staring at her. 
"What exactly are you doing, my dear?" She asked her. "Uhh......." She glanced at Luhan. "Are you texting during dinner? Look at your sister, wait-are you influenced by her or-" "But mom, it's urgent! It's from a f-friend." She frowned to herself. Her mom sighed at her, "Okay, but make it quick as possible" She warned and Jessica nodded. 
 
"Xi Luhan? Are you using your phone in the middle of a gathering?" Mrs. Xi frowned. "Uh.. Um, it-it's from Sehun....?" He stuttered, but his mother was busy having a conversation with Mrs. Jung. He then immediately went back to his phone, waiting for Jessica's text.
 
 
Jessica: (7:26pm)
 
My 'lady'? ._.
 
 
He chuckled at her response and started typing.
 
 
Luhan: (7:26pm)
 
My nickname for you :D How bout mines? >:D
 
Jessica: (7:26pm)
 
Mr. Flirt :)
 
 
Luhan scoffed right after she replied. 
 
 
Luhan: (7:27pm)
 
Look, as much as I like, (LOVE actually) flirting with you, you have to give me another nickname. That makes me sound like a playboy >:|
 
Jessica: (7:31pm)
 
Alright alright. .......My man? *immediately throws up*
 
 
She glanced up to see a wide-smiling Luhan.
 
 
Luhan: (7:31pm)
 
That's more like it :DDDD
 
 
 
Jessica shook her head at him and he just shrugged playfully. Just as Jessica was about to text him back, her sister was already staring at her phone. "Who are you texting?" She whispered. Jessica immediately jumped back in complete shock. "SOOJUNG! YOU SCARED THE CUCUMBER OUT OF ME!!" She whispered loudly. 
 
Luhan looked at the two sisters. "You have to leave me alone now. I promise that I'll explain everything to you later" She typed on her phone, showing it to Krystal when Luhan was looking away. Krystal nodded in agreement but continued eyeing her suspiciously.
 
 
 
Jessica: (7:33pm)
 
Are we going to continue talking with each other here? I'm running out of units :(
 
Luhan: (7:33pm)
 
Nawwhh, my lady's units' are almost done :(
 
 
Jessica rolled her eyes at his text.
 
 
Jessica: (7:34pm)
 
I have an idea. But I'll do that later, but you'll have to follow my lead.
 
 
Looking at Luhan shrugging and grinning happily, she received a text. Wow, this guy sure replies fast. 
 
 
Luhan: (7:34pm)
 
Yes! Of course! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ ^.^
 
 
And with that, Jessica placed her phone beside her plate, and started eating. 
As she was shoving the fork into , she looked at Luhan, who was frowning at her. "Phone" he mouthed while pointing his index finger to her phone. She groaned as she grabbed her phone.
 
 
Jessica: (7:36pm)
 
I can't go on texting you for ever. I need a life!!
 
 
She smiled as she placed the phone back on the table. 
 
Hearing a 'ding' from Luhan's phone, he unlocked it and frowned at Jessica's message. Jessica then spotted him pouting and fluttering his eyes at Jessica, begging her to talk to him. Defeated, Jessica sighed and stood up, holding her plate. 
 
"I gotta go fill some more food." She smiled lightly, glanced at the grinning Luhan. She chuckled to herself thinking about Luhan while making her way towards the buffet tables. As she was holding pieces of cabbage to fill up her salad bowl, Luhan sneaked up to her and whispered to her right ear, "Hey my lady" Jessica dropped everything and jumped out of her skin. 
 
"What the hell?!" She smacked his arm. "Ouch! For a small woman you're awfully strong." He groaned in pain. Jessica smirked to herself as she continued what she was doing earlier. "Hey Jeccica" He smiled, grabbing food beside her, pronouncing "Jeccica" as "Jechika". She jerked her head to him. "It's Jessica, Ruhan" She shrugged as she continued grabbing more food. 
 
He then chuckled at her comeback. "Okay, Jessica." He grinned at her, and that didn't fail to make her chuckle. "Okay, Luhan" She winked. "Oh my God, I never knew that your wink could make you even more and more ier" He followed behind her as she was moving to another counter. She turned around with a raised eyebrow. "That's because you don't know anything about me yet." She shrugged, still walking to another counter. 
 
"I'd like to know you more." He winked at her playfully, but his words were slow whispers that were serious. Jessica but her bottom lip nervously, preventing herself from laughing, because the restaurant was quiet. Her smile is so... Beautiful. Luhan smirked. "Go ahead, laugh. I'm gonna laugh with you. Don't worry" He winked again, and that was it. He crossed the line. Jessica opened and laughed out loud, causing everyone in the room to look at her. 
 
Luhan laughed along too, because everyone were staring at them, and because Jessica's laugh was too contagious. 
 
Both of their families were staring at them. Krystal was staring at them in awe, totally admiring the couple. Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Xi turned around to look at each other and smiled. "They got along pretty well" Mrs. Jung looked at the couple. Mrs. Xi was speechless, as she could only smile and stare at them in awe too. 
 

 
HERRO! Here's a LuSica for you guys! ....Oh gosh I am such a loser I need to make this longer. You guys really deserve a longer one-shot. Oh well. Maybe I'll do a sequel to this :) A longer one too! How was it? :D Mr. Firty Luhan gahhhh :#