Angel: Story to 'Love Sick'

Ice Princess' One-Shot Collection ღ

 

Angel

{  A SuhojesSica one-shot  }

 

A long chapter for the long wait! :)

*This one-shot is mostly towards Suho's POV. And you guys have to travel back to 2007 :D

 
I was bullied. Bullied for my nationality. Bullied for my Korean-American accent. Bullied for basically everything, even for the littlest things about me from head to toe. 
I was 17 years old back then. My first year in South Korea. I didn't have any friends, nor acquaintances here. The problem was, I couldn't make any friends. Whenever I would try to get close to them by an inch, they would flinch away. That was the least. 
 
The most was making me fall down and kicking me in the stomach with their fake shoes and plastic high heels. Most of them were girls. I would go home everyday running away from my mom who'd always check my bruises, straight to my room, slam the door, lock it, and cry my heart out. Until one day. One day changed everything. I was crying, sitting on a bench in the school garden after they called me names and eventually slapped me in the face for no particular reason. 
 
I heard footsteps coming closer and closer towards where I was at, and felt that he was sitting beside me. I moved farther away from that person, thinking that he or she would call his or her friends to come and get me, but no. Instead, he poked me, asking me what was wrong. And being the 'ice princess', I slowly turned around to look at him and could only glare at him. 
 
"What?" I asked him. I made sure that my word could make him feel like he was stabbed by a knife.
 
"What's your name?" I asked her, trying to distance myself from her. 
 
She sniffed and looked at me. "You're not gonna hurt me?" She asked me. I could finally see her face clearly. It was beautiful. Minus the red, puffy eyes. 
 
You are more dazzling than Michael
 
"No" I smiled lightly. "J-Jessica. Jung Jessica" She sat up straight slowly. "Jung Jessica, why are you crying?" I asked her, trying to continue the smooth conversation. 
She sniffed before running her fingers through her brunette hair. They were shiny and smooth. I could almost smell the scent from here. "Some people were mocking me." She said in a small voice. 
 
I frowned at her in disbelief. "You're kidding... You're crying just because they mocked you?" I asked. 
 
Who could ever oppose you? 
I won't forgive who does
 
She glared at me icily. "You don't even know what I've been through throughout this year, so shut the hell up." I blinked at her as she thrned her back on me. "Are you always this cold?" I asked her. "No" She mumbled loudly. "Let's be friends." I chuckled as I placed my hand on her shoulder. 
 
She shrugged it off harshly. "Why do you want to?" She asked me with that awful icy tone again. "Because seeing you at this state makes me worried. Don't ask why, because I don't know. So.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. "Aren't you that popular guy?" She scoffs in response. I shrugged in response. "Why would I care about my status? C'mon, let's go out somewhere. School's finished" I leaned in closer to her, slowly grabbing her hand.
 
I stood up, shaking her hand, asking her to stand up. She did, after a while. I swear I suddenly felt a rush, so many things were processing in my brain right now. But that one sentence was screaming, "You have to protect her." 
 
As expected, some students were outside, glaring at us. Glaring at me, mostly. But Suho didn't even care. He didn't even care about them. He just dragged me to the nearest café. I sighed as I sat down, resting my head on the table. "Are you okay?" He asked me, concerned. My head shot up immediately and I nodded. 
 
Throughout the whole time we were here, he tried to crack a lame joke or create a lame pick-up line every time my face turned sour. "Hey. You wanna hear another pick-up line?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and nodded in annoyance. "Hey you glamorous thing. You dropped something." I sighed. "What?" I asked in a bored tone. 
"Your cheese!!" He winked and suddenly burst into laughter. I blinked at him as he looked at me. 
 
"Get it? The Fox and The Crow? The Crow dropped her cheese because the Fox was flirting with her?" His tone suddenly went low. 
 
Suddenly, out of the blue, just, out of the blue, after I tried to talk to we with that pick-up line, she bursted out laughing. Yes laughing. My dear lord, did that sound like great music to my ears. I stared at her in awe. And, she took notice of me staring at her and so the music was over. "Was that your first time laughing this year?" I asked her. 
 
She didn't answer me. "I take that as a yes" I smiled. She rolled her eyes. "You're really fragile aren't you?" I asked her, taking a sip of my frapp. She stayed silent. "Your laugh is cute" I chuckled while closing my eyes and I could strongly suspect that she was grinning a bit. I opened my eyes to see her shook her head once. Yup, she was definitely grinning.
 

"Jessica!" I ran towards the running girl with brunette hair, sobbing. "Hey" I whispered, dragging her to the school garden. Jessica sat down and buried her head under her knees. "What happened? They bullied you again??" I asked her, strolling her hair. She continued sobbing as her head shot up. As expected, her eyes were red and puffy again. 
 
But the next action was unexpected. She rested her head on my shoulder. That made me want to protect her more. "Jessica, I can't believe that you look like a wreck every day" I whispered to her ear, her soft hair. "Thanks Suho, for being there for me" I felt her smiling, which caused me to smile too. 
 
Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart
 
"Jessica" I called her. "Hm?" She asked. "What if I promise to make your situation better? I promise to fix it until everything goes right every day. Would you like that?" I asked her quietly. "How the hell would you fix it, Kim Junmyeon?" She called me by my full name, which meant that she was serious. 
 
Even if it's a small thing. 
 
"It's a secret." I smiled. 
 
So you won't ever have to suffer
 
 
I glared at myself after my own friend 'bumped' into me with his shoulder on mines. I was frustrated already, so I walked away,earning glares from other people down the hallway. 
 
I want to protect you always
 
I shook my head as I made my way to the nearby café where Jessica and I usually go. There, I saw a smiling Jessica waiting for me, sipping on her drink. Her actions nowadays really never fail to make me smile. I walked in and waved at her, walking towards her. "Hi!" She smiled again as I sat down. 
 
"How are you?" I asked her, my every day question. "Fine" She grinned happily. 
 
I am eternally in love
 
 
 
"What the hell?!" I heard a familiar voice shout in the basement, hearing this, I immediately rushed downstairs without thinking any further. As I reached down, I saw Jessica being held by the collar by Uee. "You. What the hell are you planning to do with our Suho?" She asked her. Jessica scoffed pathetically. "Your Suho? Get a grip." She glared at her and the second she said that, I knew I had to break them apart, expecting Uee to kill her. 
 
"HEY!" I shouted at Uee. She looked at me and immediately released Jessica's collar. She fluttered her eyelids and smiled at me. "Sorry, oopa, it was her fault. She was-" "Save the bull for later" I glared at her as I grabbed Jessica by the wrist. 
 
As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind. 
Even if everyone turns their back against you
 
Jessica's eyes started to get teary as I pulled her to a quieter place. "Hey, don't cry" I leaned in closer to her face. "Sh-she threatened me. Something related to my parents and whatnot" She sniffed, a tear escaped from her eyes. I wiped it away immediately and pulled her into a hug. 
 
On hard days, I will wipe away your tears
 
"I'm here" I smiled as she sobbed on my shoulder. Her tears were being absorbed my my shirt more and more. 
 
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven
I have come to love you now 
 
 
"STOP IT!" I screamed on top of my lungs. "You're a ing loser you know that" One of them kicked my thigh, causing me to drop on the floor, groaning in pain. "I can't believe that you're hanging out with that piece of dumb brunette " Another one kicked my stomach, hard. So hard that I would actually cry blood right now. 
 
Blood formed inside my mouth and I spat it to them. Which made them want to kill me more. "Go to hell you ing " They all kicked me everywhere, causing my vision to get all blurry, and slowly turning to a blank one. 
 
There's no place for me to go back to
My wings have been taken away
 
"STOP!!! STOP!!!" I heard a familiar voice shouting. "Ey man, let's go!" And with that, they all ran away. "SUHO!!!!" She ran towards me, as I groaned in pain. "HEY!! YOU IDIOT WAKE UP!!" She shook my body. "I- I- I- am awake, J-Jung" My shoulders deflated and I sighed in defeat. "Then if you are, y-you'd stand up like a man now and smile!" She exclaimed. 
 
I managed to let out a small, tiny smile.
 
My wings have been taken away 
 
"I don't think I'd- I'd be able to do that now Sica" I said. She sighed and leaned in closer to him. 
 
Even if I've lost eternal life, the reason why I'm happy
 
"Please, don't, Suho, please. I need you. I need you to protect me" She pleaded in a croaky voice. "L-look, I need you t-to move out of this town, move out of here and protect yours-self" I said sternly. 
 
I actually felt suicidal before all these while. But right now, a pool of guilt was washing over me. I can't leave her like that. 
 
But at least it's not her who's dying. 
 
"J-Jessica?" I called her, motioning her to lean in to my mouth. "I love you so much." I said in a low voice. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier and suddenly, everything turned black. "I love you too Suho" I still heard her voice, which was turning into a small one, until I could not hear anything anymore.
 
Is because my forever is now you, eternally love
 

I woke up, feeling numb, in a hospital. I knew that, yes. But what day is it today? "Suho!" A blond hair girl, Taeyeon, my cousin, exclaimed. "You're awake!!" She exclaimed as she reached her arms to hug me. "Wh-what day is it today?" I asked her. She sighed in response. "It's 2013" 
 
My eyes widened in surprise. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "What the hell?! That long??" I asked her. She raised her arms, terrified. "Chill!" She exclaimed. Suddenly, I heard the door creaking open. I looked at the person who was entering. She was the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my whole entire life. 
 
She had a brunette, soft hair that suited her beautifully, she had a body which models would commit suicide for, she had beautiful brown, sparkly eyes, gosh, nobody could be more perfect than this. She looked at me wide-eyed, completely surprised. "SICA! PERFECT TIMING! OPPA'S AWAKE!!" She hugged her. 
 
But 'Sica' was still staring at me, but manage to respond to Taeyeon's hug. "U-um.. Hi, Suho" She smiled. I blinked at her and looked at her. "You know me?" I asked her. Taeyeon and 'Sica' was staring at me, silence filled the room. "Uh-oh..." Taeyeon blinked at me and then called the nurse an doctor immediately. 
 
And left me alone with 'Sica'. "S-Sica-ssi? Right?" I asked her, rubbing my neck nervously. She but her bottom lip nervously and shook her head. "I-It's Jessica" She smiled. Oh my goodness.. Her smile. It's the most angelic smile I have ever witnessed. Completely flustered, I froze in my place, and luckily, Taeyeon barged in with the doctor and nurse following behind her. 
 
"Oppa, you have amnesia" Taeyeon pouted as the doctor nodded. "Apparently, you clearly don't remember the year 2007 and how you got here. But you know why you're in a hospital right?" I nodded in response, noticing that Jessica was staring at the ground. "You were brutally beaten up by a group of boys on that year, and you were in a coma for so long, you know that." He said. "Why don't I remember that year?" I asked him, frowning. "Because sometimes, when people have amnesia, they tend to forget the most important people and scenes to them. So apparently, great things happened on that year happened to you. Bummer you forgot them" He let out a chuckle. 
 
I scratched my head in response. Am I the unluckiest man alive or what? After the nurse and doctor left the room, I started asking myself questions. What happened? Did I get a girlfriend? Did I win a million dollars? Did I have the best kiss? Did I-
 
"YAH!" Taeyeon wave her hand at me. I shook my head in response and looked at her blankly. "Say hello to Jessica" She said. I turned my head to Jessica and smiled, reaching my hand to her to shake it. "My name's Suho" She smiled as she slowly let go of it. Okay, either literal electricity flowed through my spine or it was just a feeling that she seemed awfully familiar. 
 
"Wow.. That's a bummer" Taeyeon scratched her head. "Great things happened." She pouted as I noticed she took a look at Jessica. 
 
He can not not remember Jessica! Those bastards back then are so gonna get it from me if I ever meet them. Way to change their fate upside down.
 
"Guys- I- I gotta go now. Sorry. And Suho-ssi, I hope you recover soon" She smiled at me as she walked out. 
 
An angel just walked out on me.. Great. 
 

READ. SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE FOR ANOTHER PAIRING.

 

Summary: Jessica and Suho met back in 2007. Suho got beaten up, and that caused him to have amnesia. So, the previous chapter was concerning Jessica's second meet with Suho, where she thought that Taeyeon is already I'm a relationship with Suho. Note that Suho is Jessica's first love, that is why she is explaining her love for him on the previous chapter

Here's a quick back story for you;
 
I wrote Love Sick as Jessica's POV, and Angel as Suho's POV. Apparantly, I was supposed to show you that while Jessica was thinking about those lyrics on her mind, Suho was thinking about Angel lyrics. But then, when I reached the end, it didn't suit the plot at all. So, I decided to make a new one-shot, which is SuSica's story in 2007, and Suho was supposed to commit suicide, but then I thought about you guys, who wanted the sequel to Love Sick, which is Suho's POV. So I thought, why not mix them together? :)
 
 
Oh hello there guys! This is the sequel! I swear this wasn't planned. This plot. Lol. It's a new one. Hope it didn't :( Oh and to explain things, Jessica's still upset from the previous chapter because Taeyeon never mention that Suho is her cousin. She always says "My great oppa" like that :P and Taeyeon is Jessica's new friend. They've only been friends since Suho was in a coma. So, of course, Jessica was the first one to stand beside him in the hospital, and then Taeyeon came. So of course, Taeyeon knew about their close relationships, but Jessica still doesn't know that SuTae are cousins. 
 
*sigh* This is totally a new plot. So this was how Jessica met Suho in the present. If you don't understand, just tell me :) 
 
And extra thanks to kyusiclover23, my new reader, for commenting. Your comment made me detach my lazy from my bed and make a sequel :D
 
OH! The poll!
 
Which pairing would you want for other chapters? If one pairing gets more than 5%, I'd think about a plot for those pairings. Remember that the pairings aren't only for the next one-shot. It depends on your favorites, because I'm afraid you might not like my surprise pairings. So if a pairing doesn't get even at least 3%, I won't think of a plot for that pairing.
 
 
 
 
The EXOSica poll, you guys have to choose which member from which sub-unit first. 
 
 
AND DON'T WORRY! These aren't the only polls. I'll make more in the near future :D