Love Sick

Ice Princess' One-Shot Collection ღ

Love Sick

{  A SuhojesSica one-shot  }

 

*The italics in gray are lyrics to TTS's Love Sick. 

 
As I walked around, strolling around the park on a perfect, summer day, I saw you. 
 
I jumped back a little, shocked by how you made butterflies creeping in my stomach and my heart beating fast, feeling dizzy.
 
It was the first time feeling like this
 
I stared blankly at you, who was staring me and smiled at me. I was already dizzy when I saw you, and now, I'm dizzy because my head is full of questions.
 
I looked at you, then turned around, to check if you were really smiling and staring at me.
 
My entire heart has been taken from me
What do I do? What should I do?
 
Nope, he was waving at Taeyeon.
 
Ours eyes widened as we ran to each other, reaching for a hug. I definitely had mixed feeling of this. I love Taeyeon and I love Suho. 
 
How will I deal with this?
 
We parted, as we were telling each other how we haven't met in about 2 months, as we walked towards Suho. 
 
"Tae, did you come here because of him?" I asked her, pointing at him, eyes full of hope. 
 
She nodded a yes and smiled widely, her dimples were visible. "Come on, join us!" She wrapped her arm around me, skipping her way towards Suho.
 
Every step I took, felt like I was taking a step towards hell. My face was turning redder and redder every second.
 
And I couldn't believe it. Gosh, I'm really standing infrint of him. Even though we were just a meter away, It was the same exact feeling that I had when I first met him. 
 
"Hey Taeyeon" He smiled at Taeyeon, and then eyes averted to me, "Hey, Jessica-ssi" He nodded, lips forming a thin line.
 
"Hey" I muttered that word under my breath, and gave him a small nod and froze in place. 
 
In front of you, I become ice
 
There was a moment of silence until Taeyeon broke it. "C'mon, let's go! Let's have breakfast!" She smiled widely and led us to a café nearby. 
 
My eyes widened at what Taeyeon had just said. She really was serious about inviting me to join them.
 
Of course, surprised, I stopped at my tracks and hesitated. The two stopped walking at blinked at me. 
 
"What's wrong Sica?" Taeyeon frowned, and Suho looked at me blankly. 
 
"I-I" I tried to find a reason to get out of here. To get out of Suho's sight. "I-I think I forgot to turn off the water heater in my bathroom" I blurted out. 
 
I ruin it all with good-for-nothing words
You might have thought
that I was stupid
 
Taeyeon laughed and Suho chuckled. Blushing madly, I put my head down, embarrassed. 
 
"Sica! Let's just go already! I'm starrrrving" Taeyeon grabbed me by by the wrist and dragged me along with her. 
 
"I think I'll just have cappuccino and a sandwich. What about you Jessica-ssi?" He asked me. 
 
Hearing my name I immediately dropped the menu and blinked at him. "Y-yeah? U-um.. A hot chocolate and.... Maybe that's it." I said, hiding my face. 
 
"What? That's it? You can't just drink. You'll have to eat to!" He exclaimed. I let out a small laugh and shrugged. 
 
"Since there's no light food and the sandwich comes in two packets, I can't just waste it." I reasoned. 
 
"You can take one of my sandwiches." He said before he shrugged. My shoulders deflated and my heart was going to explode any moment now. 
 
Why did you make me like this?
 
Taeyeon and I had a chat for about 30 minutes because we haven't had time to catch up for 2 months, leaving him sighing at the subjects we were talking about.
 
Now the subject was about Suho, and Taeyeon turned to him and started talking to him. 
 
They were talking normally, and almost ignored that I was even there. The time when Taeyeon would talk to me while she was talking to him, was when she's ask me "right?" "He's right, right Sica?" And I would just nod in return. 
 
I stared at him, admiring him. Telling myself that this was one of the reasons why I fell for him. 
 
His angelic face, his soft words, his kind eyes, everything.
 
Give it back to me
 
My heart was beating out of control each second I stared at him. 
 
My heart that you took without knowing
 
And butterflies crept in my stomach once again, when I saw him smile. 
 
Why did you come inside without permission?
 
But the thing that made my heart clench,
 
without warning,
 
Was that,
 
and shake me up?
 
He wasn't smiling at me
 
You burn me up 
 
I bit my bottom lip to prevent from any unnecessary stuff that was coming out from my eyes or mouth.
 
and make me cry
 
But I couldn't handle it any longer. A teardrop was threatening to fall from my eyes, to escape, just like what I wanted to do now.
 
Not long after that, I noticed that he was grinning and I heard him laugh. With Taeyeon.
 
I pray every day 
 
I took a glance at them, wanting to know what was happening. They laughed uncontrollably. 
 
for the day you will look back to me
 
They really do look good as a couple. No actually, they are perfect. They looked better than the couples who walk with each other, hand in hand, strolling around  parks. 
 
I looked at Suho, who was making funny faces at Taeyeon, causing her to laugh more. 
 
At that time, I was beginning to envy Taeyeon. But I couldn't. 
 
She really is pretty, everyone's ideal type. But she's my best friend. It's hard to envy her in that way when she trusts you with everything.
 
I looked at Suho with pleading eyes but of course, he didn't notice me. I'm actually glad that he didn't though. 
 
Can’t you see me as a woman? Is it already too late?
 
And at that time, I sighed, but didn't give up hope. Love is really hard. Really. I didn't know that love could give you so much pain. And finally now I realized.
 
It was the first time I got to know love
 

 

So how was it? I am literally o b s e s s e d  with this song. It is just, too, beautiful. So I decided to make a one-shot out of it. This is just one side of the story guys, can you guys guess which song that I will make a one-shot out of? Kekek..  there're a couple more~ so stay tuned! :D