chapter 4

Bambino Viziato (spoiled brat)

 

He rolled over on his bed and something made him open his eyes. What he saw surprised him, Donghae was there, laying down in front of him, his cute smile decorating his precious face.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered. The other smiled mischievously and got closer to him, placing his hands on his hips and pressing a bit. Ah it's a dream "you shouldn't be in my bed little innocent Donghae" he said reaching out a hand and caressing his soft hair. The boy purred under his touch and closed his eyes. A nice dream I guess.

"I wanted to thank you for buying me those shirts" he whispered softly on his lips before kissing them. It felt weird, all his body reacted to that touch, he liked it because it felt hot and he wasn't used to those things anymore. He caressed the other's cheek as to tell him to open his mouth and as the other obeyed he gently his lips. He tasted like honey, so sweet and soft. He wondered if kissing Donghae in real life was similar to that, because if it was, it was totally worth trying it. They caressed each other still not being able to break the kiss, then he decided to part first, just to look at the guy under him. He looked just like that afternoon, but he was wearing his shirt, the one with transparent parts. So handsome and y, why am I dreaming something like this so suddenly? Maybe I miss touching a guy that much?

"Hyukjae" the other whispered in his ear, biting gently his lobe and sending shivers down his spine "I want you…I want you inside me" he said in a hoarse voice, then he traveled down his neck to kiss him and his delicate skin. Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and sat down suddenly on his bed, cold sweat on his forehead. That sentence was simply too much. How could he have dreamt something that dirty…and Donghae, he would have never said something like that, not to him for sure.

He brushed his eyes and looked around, it was morning already, his heart was still beating fast and his breath was short…such a stupid dream. He looked down, oh no tell me is not real, now I even have to take care of this. ! He fell down on the bed again and looked up at the ceiling, he was feeling extremely embarrassed. While dreaming it felt right and normal, but back to reality it was hell, why it had to be that stupid dork? They weren't that close, nor at the same level, and they were too different to become real friends. Plus he was sure Donghae actually had no intentions to become one, he was just acting nice because of the deal they had, and the contract…he needed to make him sign that stupid contract soon.

Those weren't dreams a guy like him should have.

He decided that being the only one embarrassed wasn't ok, it was Donghae's fault too, acting all nice with him, making him confused, smiling, and going around with that y body without even carrying a warning sign. He reached out and took his phone from the bed-side table. He looked for Donghae's number and typed a message to him.

- I had a dream and you were in it -  let's see what he replies, he always knows what to say and do. He had to wait a bit before the answer came, because probably the other was already in his office, it was 10:30 anyway. But the answer came nonetheless.

- Good morning to you, I hope it wasn't a bad dream -

He smiled and rolled over, he didn't know why but it made him smile, how kind that guy sounded even like that. He quickly typed another message - Actually it was a weird one…-

- what kind of weird one???- he giggled, he was ready to throw the bomb, the answer to the next message was going to be funny for sure.

- a wet dream :P- as he pushed the send button he already felt excited, what was going to be the reaction of the other? He was waiting for a reply, but it never came. He looked at the screen of the phone disappointed, then he rolled again to face the ceiling. Stupid, I wanted to play.

Suddenly the phone started to vibrate in his hand, he thought of a reply but he was surprised to see the other was actually calling him. He smiled and answered. "Hello?"

"Mmh… I…I couldn't call you before, my secretary was here…that…that message. Don't joke around like that with me" Donghae said, his voice was a little more than a whisper and he was ready to bet he was blushing. He chuckled.

"I wasn't joking at all" he replied as if it was nothing. On the other side the guy was still silent "do you want to know what it was about" he added, trying to sound y, and to suffocate his giggles. It was funny for him, and hearing the guy's voice all the ual frustration disappeared. It wasn't the real Donghae he was attracted to, but the guy in his dreams.

"T…tell me then" he surprisingly replied, then he cleared his voice "let me know how weird you are, as if I didn't know already" he was trying to find his secure and strong voice, but he was lucky they weren't one in front of the other.

"Really?" Hyukjae asked incredulous. Donghae muttered a yes and he realized that now that he had to tell him it wasn't that easy at all, and not even funny anymore "uhm…you were in my bed…telling me you were thankful for the shirt I bought you, just you were really thankful".

He felt his cheeks starting to get red, it was like having one of those weird calls, and he was the one telling the things.

Ah I wanted him to feel embarrassed so why I am the one like this?

"W…what do you mean?" Donghae asked on the other side, he at least was sounding embarrassed again.

"You were kissing me and touching me everywhere…ew so creepy…" he said, gulping as he heard the other make a weird sound as he spoke.

"You…you bastard why do you imagine me doing such things?"

"Ahahaha and that's not even the best part!" he added laughing, this last reply was simply too funny, because the other wasn't able to keep calm and raised his voice, gulping immediately after, probably because he didn't want to be heard by others in the office.

"Can he go even worse? Don't…don't tell me you…we…" he muffled, his voice sounding more like a whine.

"No! I stopped you in time! But what you told me was the best part…" Was he teasing him? Or he was just too embarrassed to say something like that out loud? He was usually a direct person, that's why he sent a message to him, just to show off he was totally fine, and yet now that he was on the phone with Donghae it felt different, he didn't seem to be the strongest one among the two.

"Tell me! God…leaving me here waiting…now I'm curious" Donghae asked after a while, they were silent for too much for his liking.

"Ah…sorry I was thinking about something else…you just whispered Hyukjae I want you inside me, I woke up immediately, like from a nightmare" he said all serious, but truthfully he was suffocating a giggle. Yeah a nightmare, the only thing he was forgetting was his .

"You…you are such a , I would never say such a thing, even less to you. Are you happy you told me?" Donghae was starting to sound angry, but it was just a prank…

"Yes" he replied quickly grinning, then he waited for the other to reply but he could only hear him breathing, a thing that gave him goose bumps. "Donghae…I was joking, are you mad?" he asked shyly.

"About the dream?"

"Uhm…no that…I really dreamt about that, but it has nothing to do with you" he said calmly sitting up on his bed, and passing his fingers in his hair to put them back a bit. Was Donghae really angry? He was just acting annoying but, he had thought he could with him.

"How much time has passed till the last time you had with a guy?" Donghae asked suddenly, surprising him.

"Wh…why are you asking?" silence "a year I guess…last time was a year ago" he finally said honestly, blushing a bit and having to hold the phone with both hands, he wanted to become extremely small, saying such a thing to a stranger.

"So it's because you are ually frustrated…is not my fault if you unconsciously found me attractive somehow, but it's only because you are in abstinence from , don't think about it too much, ok?" that guy was always able to say the right thing, now he was comforting him?

I don't need comfort, I can totally handle my desire for your body, come on, is like made of stone, ing idiot I'm attracted to it because I have a , and of course, I won't think about it too much…and not surely about you.

"Mmh" he only replied, not being able to say anything more "With my life, and having to hide it, I really had no chance to meet someone and be sure he would stay silent about it" he confessed. It was weird but talking to Donghae was really easy, he could have trusted him with his bank account number too if he asked.

"I guess it's hard, you need to relax a bit…for me it's different, that's why I don't dream such dirty things" Donghae replied, his voice coming out clear and calm, he didn't seem to be embarrassed anymore; their weird conversation turned into a nice and cozy one in no time.

"Why…when was your last time?" he wasn't even thinking anymore apparently.

"Uhm…last month I guess, but recently I was too busy with work to think about " Donghae replied. This guy was so honest it hurt.

"Last month? You lucky bastard! Then I'm the only one" he almost yelled.

"Oh well, you know that dreams are whished hidden inside your heart? Maybe you just want me!" Donghae stated, then he started to giggle all by himself, Hyukjae pouted and was ready to close "yah…I was just joking, I wanted to say this from the moment you told me about the dream. By the way, are we meeting today? I have free time, but I won't have it again for the whole weekend because I have to go to Jeju, for a contract" Donghae asked.

"Uhm, I don't know…you want to meet?" what a stupid question, of course, the answer was no.

"Yes sure, I can go over to your place…ah I saw the pics from yesterday they looked nice" he said instead, sending a strange cramp to his stomach. He was so casual about that. The pics, I need to look for them, I'm sure we looked extremely good yesterday.

"No, let's go golfing, I want to see you holding a club, I bet you aren't able…" he said all proud of himself, he was going to teach him to play golf too, or maybe to laugh at his failures.

"That sounded so wrong you know that?" Donghae said, then without letting him reply he added "ok then, I'll play golf with you, what clothes to wear?" he asked. It sounded wrong because you are still thinking about , then you say I'm the weird one.

"Oh my you don't have golf clothes…come to my house I'll lend a pair of pants to you, we have the same size almost" he said, thinking already of what he could make him wear.

"Ah…but I'm not the same size…" Donghae muttered.

"Yes, the waist it's almost the same, you have a wider upper body and thicker thighs but I have a pair of pants that are loose fit, because I like to wear them down on my hips" he explained, feeling that the conversation was starting to get a little long and too intimate for them.

"Uh, you looked at me closely" he started but he was interrupted by a yah! from the other side "ok ok, I'll stop now, see you after lunch" he said softly.

"Ok bye" Hyukjae replied before closing. Ah, the call was over, finally, it seemed to have lasted so much.

He looked at the phone, actually it did last quite a lot, more than half an hour. He never chatted so much on the phone with anybody.

He pouted, he knew he was the weird one, he was the one that never had a real friend to experience something like that. Even at school he never really made friends, he was a shy child mostly and everybody took his behavior like he was being cocky, so he started to act badly with people on purpose, knowing they didn't deserve him.

I was stupid, I know but growing up it was even harder to make friends…he had a group of people he hung out with, but he soon discovered they were after his money only.

He shrugged and decided to finally have a shower, his life was pretty boring lately, he was lucky Donghae was there after all, because at least he had a reason to go out.

~

After the call he switched on his laptop to look at the pics, there were so many, taken from people and reporters, some of them were quite nice. At some point he opened a pic with Donghae only, he was smiling supposedly at him, even if he wasn't in the frame and his torso was a bit turned to the side, showing off his perfect line. He right-clicked on the pic and the moment the menu appeared he realized what he was doing. Was he saving one of the pictures on his notebook? Why? It wasn't even him but Donghae, he widened his eyes and closed the pc in just a move. It was such a stupid thing to do. But then again…that frame looked so nice and he wanted to see it again. He re-opened the notebook and switched it on. It was on standby so the first thing he saw was Donghae again, he looked at him for another five minutes, then he looked at the following pic, it was with both of them, smiling at each other. It looked totally natural and they did look quite great together just like the comment under it said; he smiled unconsciously and this time decided that he could save just that one, he was doing it because he came out well, not because of his hot friend.

He stayed like that for a bit, browsing his own pictures and finding that the ones of those last days were the best of them all. He always looked in a rush, or unpleasant, or drunk…while in the last pics, he was relaxed and natural, his silly smile was showing, but it felt refreshing.

Whatever, time to take a shower.

Once he got he realized his disappeared, luckily the phone call and the browsing made him forget about it, so he could have a normal shower with no dirty thoughts…oh well the thoughts he couldn’t really control, but at least they weren't showing on the outside.

~

"Do you think I can fit in these?" Donghae said looking at the pair of white short pants Hyukjae had given to him.

"Yes! Go try them on in the bathroom and come out" he replied pushing him a bit "wait, don't come out till I tell you, I want to change mine too, if we both wear white we'll look ridiculous" he added. Donghae sighed and closed the door behind him. Hyukjae looked in his wardrobe once again, he didn't realize till then that maybe wearing the same color would have made them look like a couple instead. He chose a pair of blue pants, just short like the others but at least this way they wouldn’t look like twins.

"Can I come out?" Donghae asked from behind the door

"Yes sure I'm all dressed" he replied putting his shirt back inside the pants. Donghae came out smiling.

"They fit, are you sure it's ok with you?" oh yes with that everybody would be ok.

"Yes sure, I don't mind lending them to you, but…to look more classy put this on like this too" he said getting closer to him and putting a light green sweater around his neck, just to put the sleeves together on his chest. He was so close to him but he was too focused on the knot he was doing to even care about the fact that the other was holding his breath and that his adam's apple went up and down as he gulped.

"I could have done it myself…" the guy said, taking two steps away from him.

"Yes sure but I like doing those things, which are probably the only things I'm good at, fixing other's people clothes and giving my advice.." he replied reaching out a hand to style his hair too. Donghae moved his head to avoid his touch, making him feel totally like an idiot for even trying. Why was he avoiding his touch so much? He was just doing normal things…he pouted and looked down, clenching his fists. Once again, he had moved too fast without realizing it, he was acting so naturally with someone that didn't even thought of him as a friend.

Why am I this stupid, I know I can't act like myself and yet I do it anyway. At least this guy isn't faking it and when he doesn't like my behavior he just lets me know. A hand reached his head, it was like a soft caress, he looked up surprised just to meet Donghae' smiling face.

"I like my hair today, why don't I style yours? You always look the same, with hair up…maybe you can try a more natural look with hair down today no?" he was working with both hands, caressing lightly his scalp, sending shivers down his spine, he was pushing his hair back down on his forehead, they weren't that long, just enough to reach his eyebrows and cover the tips of his ears. He felt so embarrassed to let the other do something like that, no one touched his hair, only really, really good hairdressers were allowed to do it. But instead of moving away he savored every second of that touch. He knew why he was letting him do it, it was because no one caressed him, his noona wasn't there and she was the only one that ever patted his hair. He closed his eyes and relaxed all the muscles in his body.

"Ah, you like this? Do you want me to continue?" Donghae said jokingly, pushing him a bit.

He opened his eyes and glared at him "I didn't like to look at you, it was embarrassing, so I closed my eyes…stupid" then he turned around ready to go out of the room.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to make you angry…let's not argue please or it will be an unpleasant afternoon, we managed it well yesterday no? let's just continue like this" the guy asked smiling.

"Why can't I be natural instead? And do what I want?" Hyukjae asked crossing his arms.

"You can if you want…just don’t offend me or I'll get angry just like the first two times" Donghae replied shrugging.

"I'm quite an unpleasant person Donghae, can you handle it?"

"Yes I can, it's just golf no? Let's go…it's getting late" he said and grabbed the big bag with all the clubs that was resting on the wall near Hyukjae.

~

They kept silent all the time in the car, but they didn't argue. He wanted to act natural with him, but surely they were going to argue like that; on the other hand being natural meant that he would probably let his guard down, doing something too embarrassing. Bah I don't care, I'll act like I want and stop when I can.

They played, oh well tried to play since Donghae nearly touched the ball every time, and when he did there were two types of results, it rather went too far, like really far in the middle of trees, or it hardly moved a few inches. He wasn't good at all and Hyukjae mocked him so much. Sometimes Donghae even emerged from the trees with the ball in his hand "I thought that it was better to lose points than the ball" he justified himself.

"Silly, you can't touch the ball! Oh my, how can I teach you…ok let's forget the points, we are using this field alone anyway…just try with mine, here" he said pulling him in front of the small white ball that was still on the grass. Donghae's way of grabbing the club was wrong, his legs were wrong, and his shoulders were too tense. He showed him the right pose so many times he didn't remember how he looked when they started. He was a rare case of doing it worse every time more, instead of learning. I wonder if he is doing it on purpose. After the nth failure, he face-palmed himself and decided that at least the pose was going to be necessary.

He went behind the other and placed his hands on those wide shoulders to force them into a lower position, a supposedly more relaxed one; Donghae whined, and fought to be left alone, but he was strong in his position and pushed him down again. Then he fixed his hands on the club, a bit lower than they were; finally, it was time for his hips and knees, he tried to move his pelvis a bit lower, but at that moment he saw the shoulder going up again "Please follow my lead, you need to keep the shoulders down" he pushed them lightly again. Once the pelvis and shoulders were fine the knees just wouldn't move. Doing it from behind looked a bit bad so he went in the front and using a club he made his knee flex, but not to fall the other moved again another part of his body. "Come on! Are you doing it on purpose?"

"No,  it's that I can't pose like this!" the guy whined blushing lightly. Hyukjae snorted and tried to fix him again, but this time he moved too fast and the other lost balance, he was falling on his back and as he tried to pull him back up they ended up falling in the opposite direction, with Donghae on top. The fall was so clumsy Hyukjae didn't even hurt his back that much because he fell on his first, and luckily the other didn't bang his head on him. They were laying like that, Donghae all sprawled on him, his face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Yah, get up, I can't breathe" he said. The other moved immediately, but lifting his head he ended up being only an inch from his lips, they looked at each other for a second, eyes widened, short breath and red cheeks. Then finally Hyukjae pushed him away. As they sat down, they kept silent for a bit, then the awkwardness of the situation was too much that one of them started to laugh, followed right away by the other. It was such a funny situation, so embarrassing, so silly, and their fall? Surely it looked so ridiculous.

Donghae fell down on the grass, breathing heavily "Let's stop with the golf please, I don't want to break any bone today" he said trying to catch some more air between words, he was still smiling widely. Hyukjae was still sitting on the grass, looking at him.

"Ok let's stop…what do you want to do now?" he asked.

"Nothing, I want to lay down on this fresh grass for a bit…can we?" he asked looking up at him. Hyukjae nodded and laid down next to him, crossing his hands under his head to be more comfortable. No one was going to bother them there in the middle of the fields.

"How did you feel all this while?" Donghae asked suddenly breaking the silence between them.

"It felt ok…why?" he asked still looking up at the clear sky.

"Because I felt like you didn't do this often. Are you having fun?"

"Yes, and no I don't because I don't have friends to come here with. I come sometimes and play with elders…they at least don't try to be my friends…" he said honestly. His life was quite boring usually.

"If you had a friend what would you do?" the other asked again. Why was he asking so much? It was annoying.

No, actually it wasn't.

"This for example" he said changing position and laying down resting his head on Donghae's stomach. It felt like resting on hard rock, probably because the other tensed all his body.

"Wha…what are you doing?" he muttered, all flushed. Hyukjae looked up at him and giggled. So cute.

"Friends lay like this when they chat, is normal no? I never tried it, it seems fine, but relax your abs you are harder than the ground, such an uncomfortable pillow" he said poking those marble abs. Donghae flinched and grabbed his hand to make him stop. Maybe he didn't like to be tickled. Good to know. Then finally he relaxed his muscles, becoming a way more comfortable pillow, a living one.

"I feel like there are so many things you haven't tried…just like before, you got mad at me but it really seemed like you were enjoining your hair being touched" the guy said softly, and in that position, his voice came out like in Dolby surround, his belly making it booming in his ears.

"It's true…sorry if I got mad, but you always seem to be mocking me, I mean I know we aren't close but since we are in this situation and I'm forcing myself to be nice to you…you could do the same" he said. Suddenly a hand reached the top of his head. Donghae had moved his hand on his belly just closer to Hyukjae's head and with a natural move he was caressing his hair lightly with the tips of his fingers. It was a soft and gentle touch, yet for people far away, it was impossible to notice. They simply looked like two friends talking to each other.

"Your hair is soft, how come no one touches them?"

"I don't let people touch my precious hair…and no one really wants to do it anyway. It feels nice with your hands, so I'm giving you permission just for today" he said acting all cocky, but secretly wanting him to continue for at least another hour.

"Pff I don't think I need your permission, I didn't give you one to lay on me and still you are doing it" Donghae said poking his head and pushing it a bit.

He looked up at him, a deadly stare in his eyes "You said to act like friends and natural, so I'm doing what I want"  he said poking out his tongue. "ah…Donghae…I meant to ask you this when are you planning of signing the contract with us? Time is passing and we need that material" he said with a lower tone.

"Ah…soon" the other replied casually, stopping to touch his air. He looked at him again, pouting. He is using me.

"Are you using me to be more popular only? We had a deal…we acting as friends in public and you signing the contract!" it wasn't fair, he needed that contract soon. And he knew they were all fake and all, but still being the only one used among them it felt sad. He was hurt, and not only his pride this time.

"We are using each other…it was the deal indeed"

"But if the contract isn't signed I won't be able to buy you anything nor to bring you around with my car…my mum will kill me" he said snorting.

"If that happens…you don't need to bring me around, because that would mean we had argued again…Hyukjae I just… I just like to spend time like this, because I work so much and I have no time for myself usually, but having to meet you at least I have an excuse for leaving my office sometimes" he said with a lower voice.

"You mean you are taking time off because you want to spend time with me?" he asked lifting his head and resting his weight on his elbow "if you sign it I won't forbid you to come to see me…if that is what scares you. You'll be able to become popular as we decided from the start. Is not like we can stop the fake friendship like this or people may discover everything" he said all in once.

"Is not as you think…but ok…let's sign the contract tonight…you come over my office and I'll sign it, ok?" Donghae said looking away, blushing lightly.

"So, how is it?" he asked being insistent.

"I said I'll sign! Can't you be happy with that and stop asking useless things?" the other replied looking annoyed. He decided to lie down again and stop asking. Whatever if he signs it I'm fine

"Hyukjae, you may be weird and annoying, but I like spending time with you…that's why I don't want it to end like this" the guy said after a while, he had started to caress his hair again, and Hyukjae found himself purring under his touch. Then he widened his eyes, hoping the other didn't notice, too late, Donghae was already blushing and blinking quickly.

"Don't look at me like that, I like being caressed…that's all" he said blushing and looking away. The other giggled but still didn't stop to touch him.

They didn't say much but they were feeling both nice and cozy.

I wonder if we can really become friends, he looks so kind and even funny sometimes. Plus it's so easy to talk to him…and he said he doesn't want us to stop being like this…friends…let's just be real friends Donghae

~

---------------

uuh I forgot about these scenes, my precious boys T^T

ahaha I don't think this chapter need rating M right?