chapter 3

Bambino Viziato (spoiled brat)

 

The following morning he woke up completely relaxed, he was surprised he hadn't had any nightmares, even after what happened the day before. Maybe it was because he felt safe in his room, maybe it was because he wasn't alone at that moment and…Donghae was with him. No, is because I'm growing up and getting stronger.

He decided to take a quick shower and then go to eat something, he looked at the hour on his phone 12:30, oh well I guess I'll wash up and have lunch so that I can send a message to that dork to go out.

The shower was relaxing and long, he was starving but it was pointless to arrive in the dining room before lunchtime, his mother never let him eat at different hours. It was stupid because even eating together they weren't technically eating with each other, but only being in the same room. He decided to put on some nice and expensive perfume, and to style his hair up, people loved him like that and he wanted to be perfect for the pics that were going to be taken.

He arrived at the dining room, his mother wasn't there yet, but after a few minutes she arrived and placed a magazine in front of him, on the cover there was one of the pics with Donghae, the one of him holding his arm. , the other one was better, like this I look like a weak person. The title said "The rich prince Hyukjae shows a big heart", it sounded so stupid, but opening the magazine to read the article the title was explained, they had a fight and he followed his guest to ask for his forgiveness…to a simple guy with big dreams, Lee Donghae; and then a long explanation of who the guy was and what he was doing.

He didn't like the article much, but it was indeed showing he had a good side no one knew about, and it was implying their friendship. So it was important to make a hay while the sun was shining, and going shopping with him was a good idea after all.

"Why are you showing me this? I saw the news on the web" he said, even if that particular article was a bit more specific.

"Because it's working, now you have to act well a bit more and we'll have the contract" she said, she was smiling, or actually smirking, but at least she wasn't complaining or scolding him, such a novelty.

"Yes, I'm gonna meet him in public today…I'll bring him to buy clothes since he lacks taste…" he said closing his eyes, and showing off a bit while his mother was sitting in her place and waving for the food to start coming.

"Good choice, act natural with him and smile, you hardly smile in front of cameras and people need to see teeth to be happy" she said.

"Oh well…I hardly smile in general" he muttered without letting his mother hear "ok, I will" he said out loud.

The food was nice as always and it tasted a bit better for his small achievement. After a while his mother spoke again, not even bothering to look at him "I heard someone entered the garden while you were outside" she said.

"Yes, but Donghae was with me so I didn't feel scared" he replied, it was so fast, such a clear thought in his head that he said it like that. Oh my, why should I say something so cheesy? He is just a guy…not even a real friend. His mother didn't seem to notice and continued her meal nodding, she was too distracted by the magazine she was reading to actually listen to him.

I wonder what she would do if I said I was attacked or that I was about to die in the pool….

~

He sent a message to Donghae, telling him he was going to pick him up at his house in an hour, and the guy replied almost immediately saying it was ok with him. He dressed up, putting on some simple but nice clothes, just not to make the other look too different. A real friend would have done at least that, and he needed that image right now.

He took his car and drove to the address the guy gave him, he waited for him outside. Five minutes and a nice looking Donghae came out from a metal gate of a small tiled house; he was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt, a plain white t-shirt that made his upper body look extremely fit and good. His pectorals were drawing two nice curved lines just a few inches down a perfect pair of collarbones that were showing from the v-neck of the shirt. His body was indeed awesome and he couldn't help but smile as the guy jumped in his car.

"Sorry, it took me a bit to come out because my mother asked me to open a can for her" oh yeah with those big arms you've got it's the least you can do.

"No problem, I have air-con here anyway" he said then he traveled down his body with his eyes, trying to look casual, but not being able not to blink quickly once he reached his firm legs. I wonder how it feels to have those legs wrapped around your body…my body to be precise "Let's face the truth" he started looking up again, directly into the other's eyes " you look great dressed like this" he smirked.

Donghae gulped, then he cleared his throat "Isn't it too simple? I decided to put something like this so that people can think it was a choice to look fresh…but how about the hair? I didn't style them" he said. Hyukjae looked at him for a bit, tilting his head to one side then to the other, trying to find a way to make him look like a hot mess, like one of those D&G models.

"Let me help you" he said, before moving towards him, both his arms stretched so that he could reach the other's hair…amazingly soft hair actually. He moved his hands a bit, styling them up, but not too much, because they wouldn't stay, then he used his fingers to bring some strands backward, savoring the sensation of his hands in that silky hair. It was like caressing him, but at the same time he had a good excuse to do it. He didn't look down at his face, because he didn't want to see his expression, so once he was done he simply sat back straight "All done, looking nice now" he said.

Donghae had an embarrassed expression, his cheeks were pink, and he looked like a child before going to school, just after his mother had ruffled his hair. Cute, indeed. He cleared his throat "Let's go now".

"Thanks" the other muttered as the engine started.

~

They were still on the road, not talking to each other when suddenly Donghae spoke "You drive pretty well" he said once they stopped for a red light. Hyukjae looked at him, that comment surprised him quite a lot.

"What? No one ever told me that, usually is more about how nice my car is" he said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh well the car is surely nice, but you would drive well even with an ugly car" the other said calmly. He was so sincere, so open and kind, it was almost embarrassing.

"Ah…thank you I guess" he muttered in response, feeling like he was about to blush.

"Green light" the other said pointing to the front and Hyukjae stepped on the accelerator. They drove for another while, still not saying much, but it felt nice.

Once they reached the shop he stopped the car and turned around to his friend  "Remember to smile a lot ok? My mother said to smile so that we'll look more like friends" he said taking out the key and reaching out for his phone ready to put it in his pocket.

"Ok" Donghae said getting out of the car. Once they were both out Hyukjae smiled at him and walked over to the door of the shop,  just before opening it Donghae whispered something in his ear "You look creepy when you smile like that".

Hyukjae was surprised by that sentence, what does it mean creepy? Ok it wasn't a natural smile but..he wanted to reply but at that moment he heard a sound from behind him, it was something like a camera sound, but maybe from a phone. He turned around and saw two girls looking at them, and a few others people started to gather around. He smiled and waved before pushing lightly Donghae inside the shop. It was working, soon there were going to be reporters too.

"Mr. Lee, what a great pleasure to have you here, how can I help you?" the girl from the counter said, she was the manager for the shop, and with important guests like him she was the one in charge of the clothes, the others were just assistants.

"Good afternoon, can you find something nice for this good looking guy?" he said smiling at her and patting Donghae's shoulder, of course, the guy didn't expect something like that, so he was embarrassed and had to clear his throat.

"Of course! Please take a seat in the dressing room, I'll be right back" the girl said pointing to the door of the room. They nodded and went to sit there. They sat each on an armchair, not that close to each other, it was already weird acting like that in public.

"You truly are creepy" Donghae muttered leaning back on the chair.

"Why are you saying this again? I'm only a good actor" he replied.

"You can act like this even if we aren't close at all, and your smile before really scared me, if you can't smile please don't, it was so fake…" the guy said, making him a bit disappointed, he was trying hard. that was what it took to be seen as friends and his mother was already satisfied with him. Why couldn't that guy be happy too?

"I'll try to smile better next time" he said looking away.

Soon the girl came with a bunch of shirts in her hand and she placed them in the fitting room "here you have some, I think the size is right" then she went away leaving them alone. Oh well not that they were actually alone after all. Tthe changing room had a big window on the street and the curtains weren't completely shut. The shop used to keep them open because they had nothing to hide unless customers asked otherwise. Not this time, they wanted people outside to see.

"Go and try the first one" Hyukjae said and the other obeyed immediately.

The first shirt was a plain white shirt with nice details such as black cuffs and collar, it looked quite nice on Donghae but he closed it to the neck and he looked like he was suffocating. Hyukjae stood up and got closer to him "Not like this, you have to open at least three buttons" he said while he ed his shirt revealing a nice collarbone and some of his soft skin. Donghae blushed and looked away. Outside the girls that were looking at them screamed in appreciation. Hyukjae patted his shoulders "Better like this, right?" he said smiling and turning around to look at the window, he reached up a hand to form a ok sign and the girls outside did the same "They like it" he said smiling widely to the guy.

"Pff don't do such things it's embarrassing…I'll go try another one" Donghae said covering his face and walking behind the door again.

He came out again wearing a grey shirt made of flax, but it was too shabby, it didn't look right on him, so Hyukjae shook his head and with a move of his hand he made him change again. The third shirt wasn't that bad, but not good either, it didn't make him look hot as he could.

The next one instead looked amazing. It was a total black, it didn't work well with the jeans but it was great on his shoulders, two wide and strong shoulders that needed to be lined perfectly by that soft cloth. It was a matte black and it had only a thin white line on the collar, only on a side, and this time the guy remembered to leave the first two buttons open, showing off his perfect neck. The girls outside squeaked when he came out, he was still closing the cuffs and he looked exceptionally hot like that. Hyukjae raised a hand, his thumb up "Great we'll take this one and the white one for sure" he was smiling unconsciously, it was impossible not to, because Donghae really looked great.

"Bu…but why two?" he asked.

"Because it's my money and I decide what to do with it, we aren't done yet. Excuse me " he said in a higher tone to make the girl come into the room. "We want to see some soft long sleeve v-necks, and as you can see with his body, deep v-necks are needed" he ordered.

"Sure, did you like some of those shirts?" she asked before going out.

"Yes, we'll take two of them" he said smiling at her and crossing his legs to lay back on the chair, waiting for the next round.

~

The v-necks were glorious on Donghae, every single one, and the girls outside kept screaming in appreciation, so it was harder to choose among them. One of the best was a blue one, it was soft and large, the neck was so deep that his shoulder was almost showing, it was decorated by two lines of larger weave that were showing his skin a bit on the sides of the chest. He tried another one on but when he got outside he was covering his upper body with both arms "I don't think this will do" the guy said.

Hyukjae snorted and got up to force him to move his arms, he was doing it because the shirt was made of two different fabrics, and one was definitely transparent. It was made in large stripes juxtaposed of the two fabrics and the transparent one was exactly on his s. The shirt was light grey and it was making him look even more handsome than usual, but yeah definitely it was a bit too much. He laughed and made the other blush, while the people outside went crazy. "Don't laugh, it's embarrassing…yah…stop it" Donghae said seeing that the other couldn’t stop giggling "Why don't you try it on then?" he added pouting.

Hyukjae stopped to laugh and looked up at him "fine! Give it to me" he said dragging him back inside the changing room. Once he closed the door he realized what he had done, now they were closed in a narrow room, so close to each other they could feel the other breathe and Donghae was supposed to take off his shirt.

He decided to act cool instead of being embarrassed "Come on take it off or people will think we are doing weird things" he said.

Donghae clenched his fists and after opening the door he pushed him outside and closed the door again. He almost tripped on his feet being pushed like that, and he was ready to create a fuss but as he looked up he saw people from outside giggling, he smiled shyly at them and scratched his head bowing lightly. I'm gonna make you pay. Donghae came out almost immediately with his white shirt back on, and he handed the grey one to him.

"Go try it" he said, remembering to smile at him, making his heart skip a beat. His curled up lips were one of the cutest things on earth, so cat-like. And his eyes? Semi opened like that, they looked like two small moons. He took the shirt from his hands and went to change. While putting it up he smelled something different from usual. It wasn't the smell of a new shirt, it had somehow the other's smell on and it was still warm. It was weird to wear something that was just on someone else a few seconds before. Usually, clothes had the chance to smell fresh again, even being in a shop, but not this time. He shrugged and opened the door with confidence. He came out showing off all his upper body without being embarrassed. Donghae gulped soundly as he came out, and he, instead, grinned in return.

"How is it? More classy on me right?" he asked

" Actually yes, it does look better on you, I look vulgar in it while you look fine, maybe because you are thinner than me" he said nodding, then Hyukjae walked towards the window and started to show his muscles to the girls outside, he was joking and he was enjoying that moment. It was funny being there, shopping wasn't always that interesting "They like it too, let's buy this for you" Donghae said then he corrected himself immediately "uh…I mean you buy it…if you want".

His correction brought Hyukjae back to reality, they weren't close friends after all and he even had to correct himself by saying something like that. Of course, he wanted to buy that shirt, but only because he said that. It was disappointing he was able to delete the friendly atmosphere with just a short sentence. Few seconds before they seemed friends, and then…

Whatever.

"Let's go now, I'll keep this on" he said going to the changing closet to pick his own shirt.

They headed to the counter and he paid for the four shirts they bought. Because yes they bought them, together, at least it was like that for him. Once they were out they realized how many reporters had gathered with the people. They smiled at them and waved, turning to the sides so that all the reporters could take pics. Hyukjae even made a silly pose to make people smile, covering his s and getting behind Donghae that smiled at him and at the others. They totally looked like friends and luckily after bowing politely to everyone they were able to get in the car to drive away.

"That was my first time being in the middle of a crowd outside of a clothes shop" Donghae said looking in the rear view mirror.

"Because you shop in ugly stores and no one noticed who you were, if you want to be successful you have to get used to reporters and people" Hyukjae said coldly. If the other wanted to keep his distance from him then he was going to act accordingly.

"Why are you angry now?" Donghae asked, he probably noticed something.

"I'm not angry, at all. You are imagining things" he answered looking straight at the street.

"Yes you are, but you seemed fine all this while, tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it. It's way better to spend time with you if we don't argue all the time" he was such a nice guy, nice as much as he was slow. But it was actually hard to understand why he was annoyed.

"You acted perfectly, now everyone will think we are friends…while we aren't" he replied quickly. He wasn't going to explain anything, it was too embarrassing to admit that he was sad he had to act, not being sure if there was actually a chance for them to be real…he didn't want him as a friend anyway, they were too different, from character to rank, so why bothering?

Donghae sighed "As you want…where are we going now?" he asked.

"To buy some pants" he totally needed some elegant clothes, and he wanted to see his legs in nice tight pants.

"Please don't! I have so many, I don't want to go try on other things, let's do it another time" he asked, almost begging.

"Ok…but then what to do?" he asked, giving in to the request of the other because he really seemed to dislike shopping "if we return home immediately they'll probably think it wasn't enough"

"Let's find a place then…I don't know" Donghae replied, and at that moment something came to his mind. There was a nice place where they were going to be totally relaxed, with a great view and a place to park the car.

~

They reached that place, it was getting late so the sky was starting to turn purple little by little. There was no way the sky in Seoul was going to be too dark at night, but there were still places where they could see the stars. It wasn't their case but he remembered his father took him there the first time he let him drive, and that was probably one of the most precious times in his life, being all night on that soft grass and looking at the stars with his dad.

"Wow, such a  nice view from here" Donghae said as he came out of the car immediately after him.

"Yes, I like this place, but I don't come here often" he replied resting his on the car and looking at the horizon.

"Sometimes you do really look like a deep person Hyukjae, I didn't imagine you could have brought me to such a place" the guy said giggling.

"Pff what do you mean? I'm a nice guy, it's just not everybody got to see this side of me, you are lucky we had time to kill" he replied. After that they stayed silent, looking at the sky and feeling the fresh breeze of the evening on their skin. It was nice being able to be there like that, silent, no words needed, only a great landscape and a cozy feeling.

I wonder how it feels to have a real friend you can talk to…

~

----

ahaha I still love these two. Enjoy the chapter :D