Review 3 from 4ever 2pm

Shadow of an Angel

 

 

 

R E V I E W

 


Review - reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation; an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)


 

 

Shadow of an Angel

 

Story URL: Shadow of an Angel
Author: czakhareina
Reviewer: 
*EunAeRa*

 

 

Title:5 /5

I liked how it fit with the plot, it was great.

- me too...!!  i liked it.. kekeke i am weird and being vain saying this right...?

 

Appearance: 9/10

The appearance is fine, I kind of expected the poster to be fitting perfect [well not perfect] but somewhat as one with the plot of the story, I didn't really like it, but I love the rest

- applause applause for Mary... but if mary makes a new one, wonder if my score in your review will change...?

 

Forewords:10 /10

I have to say that this was very well written. It technically summarized what the story would be like and it was a great lead and hooked me in, wanting me to read more, ya know? It was very great and I loved it.

- kekeke so so MUCH proud of myself for this..!!! perfect 10..!!

Plot: 20/20

The plot was very detailed, and I was surprised it was just a one-shot request, turning into a full chaptered novel [to me.] It was very creative and imaginative and creative.

- hahaha yeah it was a 1-shot but then i cant seem to create 1shots. i just feel to restrcited with one shot so to make more tension in the plot i made it 8 chapters...

 

Originality: 17/20

I can't say it was original, since it was from a requester [to the requester] it was very original and put a lot of effort and many details into it. But, [to the writer] As the chapters go, it was well written and very heartfelt. I can still feel the suspense and heart pounding ! I was astounded at your work in chapters and words. It must've taken a good amount out of you. Do you like writing? Because you are very talented my dear ^^  Although, the chapters in the beginning took me in, then I was confused with the introduction of the characters...

-awwww... thanks. if you were beside me right now I'd kiss you for saying/writing those things mwuah mwuah mwuah XOXO. about writing. since i was a kid I actually loved writing poems and essays. but when i entered 3rd grade i stopped writing all together after some embarrassing experience. i only started writing more passionately again this year... started with my other hyunjoong fic dancing in the darkness... anyway what part was confusing...?

 

Grammar/Spelling/Vocabulary/Punctuation: 12/15

There were a few grammatical mistakes and some spelling errors, but some were not worded well, kind of confusing at times.

- hmmnnnn, that is one of my biggest hmmnnn. i'll try to fix this somehow

 

Flow: 5/5

I think the story flowed well and there were no confusing parts at all. I think that it was perfectly fine with the few exceptions of grammar but that was still fine. It did not interrupt the storyline's flow.

woah.. thanks... urghhh.. the grammar.. hmmnnn again... thats all i can say...

 

Writing Style: 10/10

I absolutely love your writing style. I loved everything about this story, the chapters were well written with every single flowing detail. Keep up the good work eh?

Thanks thanks thanks.. an im actually love your review style.. kekekeke.. thanks again... i'll try okay../

Other++ 5/5

There was many things I have wanted to say, first of all, congratulations on making this story, it was very well written and I might even read more of your stories. They are very intriguing and I hope to hear  from you again!

thanks thanks thanks....!!! Komawo... arigato.. xie xie.. salamat.. grazie.... ^_____^

Total: 93/100

-highest score so far...!!! thanks thanks thanks..!!!

 

 

 

shop: 4ever 2pm