REVIEW from FairyTale-Fantasies

Shadow of an Angel

 

 

 

R E V I E W

 


Review - reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation; an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)


 

 

Shadow of an Angel

 

Story URL: Shadow of an Angel
Author: czakhareina
Reviewer: morning_glory

 


Title: 4/5
Comments: It is very mysterious, and it represents the essence of the story very well.

- hahaha actually thinking back i kinda am confused now as to who is the shadow and who is the angel. weird right. i wrote it but i am also lost. anyway i just realized that even though hyunjoong is originally the angel, he ended up as the shadow who only follows Luna. and Luna who was in the darkness is actually the angel (kind & a miracle worker).
 

Appearance: 5/5
Comments: The poster is very beautiful, eerie almost, and it really emphasizes your storyline and your title well, good job.

 

- the poster i love. but actually i requested from Mary to change the poster. i am vain that way.. kekeke joke... actually i want to change it cause it has the same 'Theme' as my other fic.


Forewords: 9/10
Comments: Your forewords were nicely worded; the text was placed almost like a poem. It didn’t give the storyline away though, just interested your readers in your story, which is good :)

 

- you should have seen my first forewords it was disastrous. i just change it like this when i started asking for reviews..kekeke
 

Plot: 13/15
Comments: Your plot flowed well, was interesting, and well written. However, as the other reviewer already mentioned, Heechul seems like he would be an important character, but after the first chapter he’s gone.

- i didnt mention him again cause i want the story to revolve around the intricate relationship between the 2 main lead. i didnt want heechul to get any attention.. kekeke if heechuld reads this comment i could just seem him making faces at me, he would be thinking, 'who are you to not make me imporant and just be a passing character..'


Originality: 18/20
Comments: Your story was quite original, I have never read a story before that utilized God and angels and a girl with a healing power in such a new way.

-  inspired by movies titled "city of angel", "gabriel" and "an old movie i forgot the tile


Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation/Vocabulary: 10/15
Comments: Your grammar could use some more love and attention. I did notice some grammar errors that disrupted the flow of the story, and caused me to stop reading and pause to understand the meaning of the sentence. Re-read your story, pay attention to how it sounds in your head, and see if it truly fits or not. You can use bigger vocabulary words in your story; it would create a better picture for people, and it might fit better with what you’re trying to write.

- hahahaha this is the part i cringe reading cause i know i have made a mock of many parts in this sroy.. dont worry i'll try to read again and correct all.. 

   

Details: 4/5
Comments: You had many good details about the characters and the situations, so that I could picture the scene in my head.

- i am a very detailed person. i am not saying that to brag. it is also the reason why the supposed 1-shot turned into 8 chapter...



Writing style: 8/10
Comments: Your writing style is nicely balanced with dialogue and description, that’s good; it is almost as if you wrote it the way you would tell it.

- actually my first fics were first person POV. but i felt that it was kinda weird so with this i made it 3rd person POV.. so it ended up  being s story telling type of work


Overall enjoyment: 10/10
Comments: This story was really interesting to me, and the ending really surprised me; I liked this story very much. I enjoyed the new topic and idea.

- thanks so much for enjoying my fic. it really gives me great pleasure reading about how people like my stories.. thanks thank and thanks again..


Bonus: 2/5 Thank you for requesting from Fairytale Fantasies!!

thanks for the bonus also...


Total: 83/100

 

lowest score as of yet. but i welcome all constructive criticism.. thanks for the review... ^__^

 Shop: {♥} FairyTale-Fantasies...