OMO K____'EH AHHHHH!

My Beaty Heart

Author's POV

"Hey Heechul is'nt that Sohee!?!" Yoona suddenly shouted, pointing out the Window. Heechul turned his head to the window and saw a cold girl outside wearing a coat..with a pale face.

 

"Umm..do you mind if Sohee..joined us for dinner?" Heechul suddenly asked nervously, "umm..okay..sure" Yoona looked a little upset but still happy. Heechul patted off fake dust from his suit [but it's Yul's].

 

And walked out of the room.

 

Yoona's POV

I thought it would be me and Heechul~ssi tonight...but I guess not, I looked down to my dress playing with my fingers, I suddenly heard loud shouts..I turned my head to the window and saw.

 

Heechul~ssi was trying to calm Sohee unnie down..I smiled how Heechul~ssi's expression's were changing everytime he talked, I turned my head back to it's place and go out my phone.

 

To Yuliee~:

Yul unnie can you pick me up at 8:39?..Heechul is busy so we only have a small while to eat..

 

I send the message and looked out the window again..but they were'nt there, I suddenly heard the door open and came Sohee unnie and Heechul~ssi, I moved seats near the Window giving space for Sohee unnie.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Sohee unnie!" I greeted happily, she looked away from Heechul smiling and looked at me..her smile slowly fadded away but came back on. "Hello Yoona did'nt know you were coming."

 

I nodded and thats all, I turned my head out the window while the too sat in their seats.

 

Seat arrangement:

=WINDOW=

Yoona-----no one

Sohee-----Heechul

 

"Okay girls what do you wan't?" Heechul smiled happily..asking. Then Sohee unnie started to begin her food list, "I want..spagettie,icecream,kibap,pie,waffles~" and she continued.

 

"Hey! Sohee don't you think that's too much?" Heechul~ssi cut Sohee unnie, Sohee unnie turned to look at Heechul "NOT FOR MEHY!" Sohee unnie did a funny acient along with her saying.

 

The two began to laugh, then suddenly a mixed up feeling hit me.., "excuse me guy's can I go to the toilet?" I stood up and quickly walked to the toilet. I stood infront of the mirror and sighed.

 

I put my hand were my heart was beating hard and took in some breathes, "kiiiii~ what's wrong with you Yoong why are you feeling like this~" I slapped my face softly to snap out of it.

 

"Why are you suddenly feeling..jelouse,disturbed and mad" I murmmured,I put some water around my neck and wiped it off after. I walked back and heard some giggles and funny talking happening.

 

I acted all cool and stuff..walking back, I sat into my seat again and asked Heechul~ssi, "Heechul..did you order the food yet?" I asked quitely "no..me and Sohee were just arguing about it" the two giggled again.

 

Sure arguing.."oh..okay" I smiled.."okay...so whats your order Yoon?" Heechul~ssi asked, "umm I would.." I looked at my clock and it said 8:38. "Umm sorry guy's I have to go now.." I smiled and walked out of the room.

 

"Okay i'll leed you out.." Heechul~ssi stood up from his chair. We wen't out-side.. onto the cold street, I looked around looking for Yul unnie's car...KA! THERE!. it's coming!...soon..

 

"Yoona.. why are you leaving early..I thought you wanted free food?" Heechul~ssi suddenly spoke..."krrrr well...my appa dose'nt wan't my grades to go bad..and I got a text from unnie..saying that, appa put me into a test so I have to study for it. But thank's for your offer anyway's" I smiled at him. "Oh..okay then.."

 

I twirled my head back to Yul unnie was. YAY she's almost here!. "Yoona.." Heechul~ssi said again "yesh shir?" I loo-

 

Heechul's POV

'Im just gonna go for it..should I???...I SHOULD OKY..123 GO' "Yoona.." I asked again "yesh shir?" she faced me..and I wen't for it.

 

MAHY POV!!

Heechul crashed his lips onto Yoona's, Yoona froze to what she just felt on her lips. Yoona's eyes where like D.O's eyes from EXO, Heechul kissed Yoona's passionetly..and tried to put his tounge into .

 

But Yoona did'nt open.

 

Yoona's POV

'Y-yoona what is this feeling on your lips right now Yoong!?!'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

!AND THEN EVERYTHING TURNED BLACK FOR MEHY!

_____________________________________________________________________

KEKEKKEKEKEKE

 

Just to finish the title it was "OMO KISS'EH AHHHH!" oky...

 

I think the chapters are passing the limit now...sooooo~ plus++ how do you like the new poster...I think it's just SH*T but if you wanna make me a poster..

 

I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL..^-^!!!! 

 

ANNYEONG! ^-^

 

YOONCHUL OUT'S!

tumblr_lyryj3D2Ay1r8hiu8o1_400.jpg

 and + this is my editing of D.O's eyes on Yoona Kekeke

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com