Chapter 5! I don't know what to call this but yeah....

My Beaty Heart

Yoona's POV

'Trgghhh~ what the?..what's on my head?' I touched my forehead and found a wetted tissue dripping onto my pillow. I quickly took it off and rubbed my forehead, little tissue crumbs were scattered on my head.

 

"UNNIE DID YOU USE TISSUE AGAIN!!?? I SAID TO USE A TOWEL!!! not a tissue." I got up from my bed and chucked the tissue into the bin, my room door slowly opened..."annyeong Yoong are you okay now?" Yul smiled walking in quitely.

 

"Mmm" I nodded, Yul unnie tucked some of my hair at the back of my ear.."GREAT!.. good thing your boy..friend called me..and told me that you fainted.." Yul unnie chocked on the word "BOYFRIEND".

 

I guess she's still upset about the brake up. We walked downstair- what the hell is Heechul doing here still!!! O_O, "YAY! Yoon your feeling better!!!" Heechul came up to me and hugged me tightly.

 

Yul unnie just looked from the kitchen counter smiling while smirking, "Heechul please get off meh" I tried squeezing out of his grip "NUH! not until...I TAKE YOU OUT FOR DINNER!" Heechul jumped.

 

"Huh?" I looked at Yul unnie who was now fully smirking, "soo~ will you come and have dinner with me tonight?" Heechul smirked aswell "ughmmm no-" "if you won't I will have to move in with you..we will have to share the same room and same bed" Heechul puppy eyed me.

 

"Ughh WHAT!?" I looked shockedly at Yul unnie, she shrugged and wen't to the backyard, "YAH!! UNNIE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!" "no." Yul unnie closed the back door, "so will you?" Heechul got closer to my face.

 

"Gughhh fine.." I sighed, Heechul moved away from me and smiled "GREAT!!...HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED!! before 7pm" Heechul winked at me "but what about your clothes?" I looked confusingly at him.

 

"Oh your unnie gave me the one she used for a roleplay..." Heechul said walking to the toilet, "okay.." I shrugged it off my shoulders and wen't upstair's to my room.

 

-SKIP-

 

I walked down stairs and found Yul unnie watching TV with another boy.."Unnie who's that?" I pointed out, they both turned around and faced me "OMO! Hello Minho oppa! it's been a while and guhummphhummph" Minho oppa quickly covered my mouth.

 

Yul unnie stood up, she looked at me..head to toe "you look absaloutley perfect Im Yoona!" Yul hugged me "and you look fine yourself too!" I complemented back.

 

Yoona's Clothes                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq6Kv8fINJ0R4V0jcqeZo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks..oh and I canceled sleeping over Soo's place..Ho's parent's asked me to take care of him" Yul giggled "shheeish~ umma and appa.." Minho murmmured, "Yuri noona does this look- Wow Yoon you look beautiful" Heechul stared at me in wow.

f_20071127091m_4574d9f3.jpg

"Gamawo..you look handsome yourself" I smiled at him, I knew my heart warmed up again..it always let's things free quickly.."mm gamawo, come on Yoong let's go or we'll be late!" Heechul grabbed my arm pulling me outside.

 

"Bye unnie bye oppa!!!!" I waved to them, "annyeong" they waved back. I slipped into my seat while Heechul sluggyly wen't to his seat, "what's up?" I asked looking confusingly at Heechul.

 

"Nothing." He straight away lit up, the car ride is getting awkward should I ask the question????... "Heechul..I thought you liked Sohee and that..YOU only had feelings towards her...and then why me?" I stuttred saying it out.

 

He froze and flinched for a minute but came back down to answer my question. "Iike people being happy..and so I wanted you to be happy, you did'nt look happy while you were sleeping so I asked Yuri noona what makes you happy. And she said food so yeah".

 

"Aiii~ I knew it...don't worry just let me out and ill walk back home..no worries right?" I smiled to Heechul.."no..I already reserved our spot..and this is the best resturant in this town." 

 

"Mmmm~ fine but your paying!" I smiled cheekily, "YUP!..Yoona may I ask who is that boy who was with Yuri noona?" Heechul asked looking serious.

 

Heechul's POV

"Oh his our childhood neighbour and friend...He has been there for me and my sister through rough and smooth so he knows alot about us..not that dirty though..." Yoona gave me another flashing smile.

 

She's so cute I wish I could keep her, "where here!" I announced "no need Heechul..." Yoona put her index finger on her lip and shooshed, "mmm" I nodded. We got into the warm resturant, rich people of diffirent kinds were scattered on tables.

 

Dates happening, family dinner, family renuion, new baby party..name it.. it's there. I walked up to a man behinde a counter, followed by Yoona her eyes flattred looking at the dim room in amazement.

 

"Sir what's your name?" the man asked, "Kim Heechul and Im Yoona...V.I.P room." I said sharply, "oh..right away sir and mam...follow me". the man guestured us to go through a door,

 

We both walked in, I took a glance at the sweaty palmed Yoona "what's wrong Yoon?" I said patting her back "is there going to be other people in the room?" she asked.

 

"No. I don't think so..but if there are, im here so no worry." I hugged her side "mmhmmm" she nodded shakyly. We wen't through the door and WOW. the room was amazing.

 

Me and Yoona scanned the room in amazement, It was soo empty no one was there except for me and Yoon, I suddenly shivered from Yoona's touch, I faced her and she faced me.

 

We froze and looked deeply into eachothers eyes, She's so beautiful..her pass boyfriend must so lucky to have a girlfriend like her. I tucked some of her hair dangaling at the back of her ears.

 

We came closer to eachother till.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

Yoona snapped back to reality and stopped, then I snapped back to reality..we bothe looked away blushing crimson red. "Uhummm. So..lets..go sit now." I nervously said breaking the awkward scilence.

 

"Mmm", me and Yoona sat down on a table near by the big rim windows. "Hey Heechul is'nt that ______!?!" Yoona suddenly shouted, pointing out the window.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

NOT TODAY BUDDY XD.

 

So urmmm AYO im ShippyShipper..MinYul-Love..and I thought about this alot..and I finally GOT IT!.

 

MinYul-Love is just going to be a reading story thing.

And for

ShipyShipper Im gonna write stories here!..but I might also read stories here too...and you might be wondering why my/ShippyShipper profile pic is KRISYEOL!...I love them together.

 

But not gayly..I accept BeckYeol and TaoRis and the others their shipped with in EXO..but enough of that..YOONCHUL TIME!.

 

YOONCHUL

tumblr_lg1hxdsFmm1qe4wv5o1_500.jpg

MORE YOONCHUL
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvkvzdBJcpxL1fjTOUJk9
MORE MORE YOONCHUL
tumblr_ljr7iwuKPK1qcfqc0o1_500.gif
MORE MORE MORE YOONCHUL
ajsp.jpg
MORE MORE MORE MORE YOONCHUL
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHHboqnXcHoiQ0VFisYn4
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE YOONCHUL!

0.jpg

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE YOONCHUL!
tumblr_lfwcl0QfRK1qe4wv5o1_500.jpg

 

BYE!!!!