Uhmmmm.......Chapter 1!

My Beaty Heart

My Beaty Heart - yoonchul andothers - main story image

Mahy/Author's POV

_________________________________

"TooTooT"

An alarm wen't off, "aiiiiish~ turn it off umma" a girl ordered sleeply "YAH! Yoong what hour did you sleep last night?!?!" Mrs. Im  shouted, "ughhhhh....4.....ummm....4:50....uaghhhh....4:56..." Yoona pulled the blanket closer to her.

 

"You know thats not good for you..JUST PALLI AND GO DOWN STAIRS TO EAT!" Mrs. Im closed the door with a big bang, "ommmmma! life is sooooo~ hard" Yoona got up from her bed, and headed to the bathroom that was in her room.

 

She squeez some toothpaste on the toothbrush and started brushing her teeth, after some minutes in the toilet she wen't out and changed into her simple school clothes.

snsd+yoona+uniform+vita500.jpg

 

Yoona uncharged her phone and put it into her pocket, she closed her bedroom door slowly trying not to make a big noise, she skipped downstairs happily. "Hmmm Yul what you cooking!" Yoona said excitedly getting in her seat, "I made 1 big omlette big enough for both of us and 2 waffles" Yuri smiled placing two plates on the table.

 

The two sat on the table eating the food happily chitchatting every one second, "Oh...hows your relationship with Siwon oppa?" Yoona asked happily, Yuri frozed and flinched "uhmm it's going roughly..." Yuri looked down onto her almost empty plate.

 

"What happened?.." Yoona asked worridly to Yuri, she tightened her grip on her fork. "I saw him kissing the new girl Kyuyeon...soo~today Im gonna break up with him" Yuri faked a cheerful smile.

 

"Oh" Yoona sighed "oh! it's 7:57...come on we don't wanna be late for school....." Yuri picked up her plate and putted it into the sink, followed  by Yoona, "Umma can you wash the plates for us!!!" the two sisters shouted together,happily.

 

"Yes-Yes just hurry before you get late!!!" their umma shouted back,the two grapped their bags and wen't up to the front door, "oky!" the girls wen't out of the house happily, swinging their bags in the air.

 

=At school=

Yoona's POV

 

"Omo look Sookyun it's Heechul oppa" a junior girl squeeled to her friend, "sincha!" her friend joined in squeeling until every girl squeeled, except for Yul and I who did'nt have giggles for Heechul [did that make scence? O.o]...

 

Heechul~ssi  passed me giving me a wink, "hmmm...OH YEAH UNNIE DID YOU READ THE NEW UPDATE ON ASIANFANFIC'S MY BEATING HEART FOR YOU [thats what the story was soppouse to be called but you know I made it shorter]????!!!!???!!!!" I suddenly bursted.

 

"Uhuh" Yuri nodded "it was intresting..also how's your story?" Yuri smiled happily, "I still can't get the romantic parts" I pouted while sighing "maybe you need to think harder or why don't you get a boyfriend and see how it feels like" Yuri patted my shoulder.

 

"People won't like to be my boyfriend" I hesitated, "whatever my Yoong.." Yuri walked to her class. "Yeah yeah..." I huffed some air, blowing my bangs. "Yoona'ssi I read your story, IT'S VERY GOOD!!, and also when's the kissing scene?" Tiffany unnie ran up to me.

 

"Im gonna make it soon...or later...." I sighed and walked to my locker, "hmmm okay but it's really intresti-" "Fany~ah you coming yobbo!" Tiffany unnie got cut off by Wooyoung oppa.

 

"Neh oppa!" Tiffany giggle and ran to Wooyoung oppa, I looked back to my locker sighing. "BOO!" someone screamed in my ear, "YAH! STO- oh...Taeyeon unnie, annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled giving her a hug.

 

"Annyeonghasesyo Yoona~ssi, oh by the way I read your story it was great!..but Im just wondering when is Nickhun oppa gonna kiss Victoria unnie??" Taeyeon pouted at Yoona, "I-im still working on that soo no need to worry..." I smiled nervously to Taeyeon. "Oh okay...seeya I have to meet Leeteuk oppa at the school rooftop!" Taeyeon smiled widley running  to the stairs.

 

'I hope you go well Leeteuk oppa...' I slightly smiled, I closed my locker and walked to dance class "RINGDINGDONGRINGDINGDONGRIGGYDINGGYDONG!" the bell rang, I sat on one of the side benches.

 

"OK! today we are going to be dancing to a slow lovley couple dance~ OKY good now hmmm, Taeyeon dance with Changmin...Sooyoung dance with Onew...Jessica dance with Taecyeon, Heechul dance with-" "ehehehehehehehe" Mr. Woo got inturrupted by squealing girls.

 

"Heechul dance with..hmmm dance with Yoona!" Mr. Woo smiled at me. "EH!" the squealing girls stopped sqealing..."hmmmmph" Myunkyu turned her head closing her eyes.

 

"....." I stayed quite and just wen't up to Heechul, while Mr. Woo announced the couples. "Ummm Yoona~ssi can you teach me how to dance?" Heechul looked down at his feet in embaressment.

 

"You don't know..." Heechul nodded putting his head up smiling to Yoona, "uhuh.." "Wow...."

________________________________________________________________________________

THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IVE EVER DONE!!! T-T

 

Sorry if it was short im not in a good mood and stuff sooooooo yeah ^-^ v_v...

 

Oh and also those people who was dancing with eachother'ssss were just random soooooo don't put your knickers in a twist hehehhehehehe.....[INCLUDING THE COUPLES EXCEPT FOR YOONCHUL AND TAETEUK!!]

 

AND ALSO ALSO! school is back and I don't have much time going on the computer soooooo yeah...

 

ALSO ALSO ALSO~ the chapters are probably gonna end between 1 and 5 soooo yup ^-^

YOONCHUL FOREVS 

o0400030510893368058.jpg