YoonChul has arrived

My Beaty Heart

Yoona's POV

 

I looked away from my phone and sighed, "Heechul can you just go home..." I stood up from the coach "SSI!..and nuh...." Heechul smirked, "Yes!" "No!" "YES!" "NO!" "GO HOME!" "NO NOT UNTIL YOU FEEL BETTER" Heechul kept smirking.

 

I throwed a pillow at his face and wen't to my room, "WHATEVER!" I shouted the door banged as I closed it intensley.

 

Heechul's POV

'Ughhh~ oh I gotta go on Asianfanfics' I grabbed my phone out of my roomy pocket and typed in.

____________________

Search: YoongGotcookies

____________________

 

I laughed at her name but just snapped back to my world. I clicked on the story that Yoon was working on. Kissing my lovely N...

 

----------------------

Description:

 

Victoria is a girl who never trusted love she never ever...wanted to, her life was difficult but not that difficult like the people in other countries difficult.

 

Her umma and appa always fight 24/7...but what if a boy who comes into her and her famalies life...what happend you ask?...

Read the story to find out!!

--------------------------------

 

"Bong!" I suddenly heard a noise coming from Yoona's room, I tiptoed to her room door and pushed it open, then I saw right there Yoona lying down on the floor. Her body started shaking by itself.

 

I carefully carried her bridalstyle to her bed, I layed her down gently and gave her a small peck on the forehead 'WTH ARE YOU DOING HEECHUL SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND' I suddenly snapped out of what I was doing and hit myself on the head.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

SMALL UPDATE sorry if this is a small update..as I told you ill only update when I have time or in a good mood...but scince its been sunny and rainy Im getting sick......

 

SO~ I hope i start fresh next chapter!!!!! BYE!

 

YOONCHUL OUT'S

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRvtln5N_lMyDT2GwzUZl

don't hate me....