YulWon fight! [plus YoonChul love]

My Beaty Heart

My Beaty Heart - yoonchul andothers - main story image

Yoona's POV

'Kakaka I can't believe that a cool popular boy like him can't dance' I laughed in my head, "soo~ can you teach me?" Heechul~ssi asked, "hmmm okay but you have to be a fast learner okay?" I made it clear.

 

"Oky" Heechul~ssi salouted "good" I grinned, "Oky the song that you are going to be dancing to is......ANGEL by EXO-K....and it's free movement's today!" Mr. Woo announced, "Oky soo~ hmmm what movements do you know how to do?" I asked Heechul~ssi as the music started.

 

I could feel laser eyes gleaming onto my back, I turned around and saw the girls look away like they did'nt look at me, "well I don't know alot but I know some" Heechul said walking to a free space.

 

He started dancing the movements to "sorry sorry sorry by Super Junior".

554083_o.gif

"Excellent Heechul!" Mr. Woo complemented, "Yoona join the dance with him, he is your partner" Mr. Woo guestured me to join Heechul~ssi, "ok." I joined Heechul~ssi dancing the movements.

 

-34 minutes later-

 

"Good job class!, you all are now dissmissed" Mr. Woo dissmissed, 'seriously we did a good job...letting the people watch Heechul~ssi and I dance....and the movement's don't match the song...urrrrrr mest up life we have these days' I said in my head.

 

"Oh. Yul sup!" I ran to Yul unnie and nudged her, "....." she did'n answer she just looked down at her shoes walking, "what happened?" I asked "S-siwon o-oppa h-hates m-me now..." Yuri stutterdly blurted.

 

"Why?" I sat her down on one of the seat's in the hallway, "I said we should brake up scince I cat feel the spark between us anymore and he got mad and-" Yuri unnie stopped there and cried.

 

She whiped her tears with her hands and that's when I noticed she had a bruse [im sorry I did'nt mean to use Siwon as a mean person but let the story flow oky] on her arm, "Yul what's that on your arm?" I took her arm and excamined it.

 

"Huh?..oh I-i hit i-it o-on t-the c-corner o-of t-the t-table" Yul unnie stutterd hiding her arm, "NO!. you did'nt what did SIWON OPPA DO!!" I got mad, Yuri suddenly grabbed my arm and took me to the school balcony.

 

"WHAT DID HE DO!" I got mader, "..." Yul did'nt reply "HE HIT YOU DID'NT HE!!" I shouted about to cry, Yul unnie nodded crying harder, we hugged eachother and cried together.

 

"Why did he do that unnie?" I whispered in Yul unnie's ear, "h-he did'nt wan't to admit the spark was gone..." Yul started calming down, "WELL HE JUST HAS TO ADMIT IT!" I shouted walked out of Yuri unnies embrance.

 

I sprinted looking around for Siwon oppa, my tears falled from my eyes like monsoon rain. I finally saw Siwon oppa hanging around with Donghae,Changmin and the girl that Yul unnie was talking about, Kyuyeon.

 

"SIWON!!" I grabbed onto his ear lobes and pulled him up to me, "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON YUL UNNIE AND THEN YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THE SPARK BETWEEN YOU IS NOW GONE!!! JUST ADMIT IT YOU *NG STUPID !!!" I shouted punching his face.

 

By now a crowd all ready started, I looked around and saw Yul unnie coming up to us, but before she could reach us I was dragged somewhere by someone who had soft/silky hands, "YAH! Im Yoona why did you make such a big rucuss!" a voice that sounded like "Heechul!" I screamd "were's the "ssi" Yoona?" Heechul said.

 

I looked away and found that we were at the end of the hall, I saw Yul say something then kicked Siwon hardly and left crying, "hello Yoona~ssi??" Heechul waved his hands infront of my face.

 

I looked back and saw Heechul's face really close up to mine, "bwahhh!" I screamed loosing my balance I falled onto the ground, "oh sorry..Yoon" "urghh..watev and it's Yoong not Yoon" I stood up and pushed Heechul.

 

'I HATE BOYS NOW I HATE THEM!' I shouted in my head causing it to hurt, I walked to the office and said that I was going home early because I had an appoitment at the doctor's.

 

"Okay becareful Yoona.." the office staff waved at me,  "annyeong" I waved back, I took my school bag and left the school. I arrived at home, I opened the door and hanged my bag on the coat hanger.

 

I closed the door and shouted "UMMA, APPA!!" "...." no answer means they wen't somewere, I walked to my room and closed the door with a big bang, I don't care if the door brakes, I just don't like seeing my unnie getting hurt.

 

*Glass droping sound*

 

"Huh? what was that..???" I stood up, "oh no burgular" I whispered I took broom and got ready too hit the burgular, I opened the door, "BURGULAR STAY WERE YOU ARE!!" I shouted,  "Im not a burgular Yoon.." I turned my head to the right and saw-saw "HEECHUL!" I screamed his name again.

 

"Ssi you keep forgetting it" Heechul wen't up to me "what are you doing here?" I looked up and down his body, "well I stalked you and don't worry that was'nt any window's or door's. I used the front door...I sneaked in as you putted your bag on the wrack".

 

"Oh..ughhh...okay.." I smiled awkwardly.."but can you please leave now" I ordered, "NO! not until you feel better instead of crying for your SISTER'S LOVE LIFE" Heechul carried me into the living room.

 

He sat me down onto the couch, "Yoon-" "TWEETWEETWEET" my phone rang, I unlocked the screen and saw a text from Yul.

 

7f91f8e64fa993f48eff74834a88074b12324133

From: Yulieeeee~ =3

To: Deary Yoong

Yoong umma said that they were going to be going to Busan for a buisness trip..and Im going to be sleeping over Sooyoung's house so no worry okay.... -Love Yulieeeee~ =3

 

I quickly texted back

 

7f91f8e64fa993f48eff74834a88074b12324133

 

From: Deary Yoong

To: Yulieeeee~ =3

Okay...oh and how are you feeling unnie??...Im sorry if I hurted Siwon too~ much but he deserved it D=<        -Love Deary Yoong..

 

And after that she did'nt text back...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YA ENJOYED THERE WILL BE ALOT MORE YOONCHUL MOMMENTS NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!!! SOOO WATCH OUT!!!!

 

Also chapsters come out when Im in the mood oky ^-^ [also sorry for swearing ._.]

 

YoonChul forev's

 tumblr_lg1hxdsFmm1qe4wv5o1_500.jpg