Final

Your unforgettable love

 

Normal’s POV
 
Five days later ..
Key and Onew , they had a break time before broadcast . They talked each other . 
“ Hyung .. I’m worry about Taemin . “ , Key said .
“ Wae ??? “ , Onew asked Key .
“ It’s because Sunna . He lost contact with her since three days ago .. “ , Key sighed .
“ Araa .. Don’t worry . Taemin will be okay .. “ , the PD called them as they talked “ we talked about this later . “
Key nodded . And then when they finished their broadcast , they were surprised because Sully in their room .
“ Sully-ahh .. What are you doing here ?? “ , Key was surprised when saw her .
“ Oppa .. Can we talk ?? “ , Sully asked .
“ about  ??? “ ,  Key said .
“ This is about Sunna .. “ , Sully said .
 
Meanwhile …
 
Taemin sat down in the sofa by him self . His hyung have some schedule . He tried to called Sunna but she didn’t answered my phone . Since three days ago , Taemin lost contact with Sunna . Taemin was worried about her .  Then , he heard some knocked the door . Taemin thought that’s his hyung , so he opened the door quickly .
“ Hyung , why you .. “ , Taemin stopped talk because that isn’t his hyung . He saw a boys stood in front of him .
“ Are you Taemin ?? “ , he asked .
“ N-neh .. Who are you ??? “ , Taemin answered .
“ Can you come with me ?? “ , he said .
“ W-wae ?? I didn’t know you .. “
“ This is about Sunna .. “ , he cut his word “ I want you see her , please .. “ Taemin can saw sad face in the his face . Taemin nodded and followed him .
“ I’m Billy . I’m Sheya’s fiance . “ , Taemin just made ‘o’ in his mouth and nodded .
 
Taemin’s POV
 
Billy park his car in the park of the hospital . What are we doing here ?? Is Sunna here ?? , he thought as he came out from the hospital . 
“ Hyung .. What are we doing here ?? “ , I decided to ask .
Billy isn’t answered me and kept walk . And then , I can saw Onew hyung and Key hyung with Sully stood up in front of a room . Sheya noona with them .
“ Taemin-ahh .. “ , Key umma said when he saw me . I can saw the sadnees in his eyes and all of them too . What happen in here ?? 
Sheya noona hugged me and then cried , “ Noona .. what happen ?? Why you crying ?? Hyung … why Sheya noona ctying ??? “ , no one answered me , I saw Key umma and hope he can told me what happened in here but he kept quite and he almost crying  . “ Please someone .. tell me what happen “
“ Oppa .. “ Sully started said as the doctor came out from a room in front of us .
“ How ?? “ , Billy asked .
He shoke his head . “ We can’t do anything . I'm sorry ...  “ , Sheya crying again and the doctor left us .
“ What happen ?? What is he talking about ?? “ , I asked everything in my mind .
“ Taemin-ahh … “ , Key umma , his tears is falling down now .
“ Umma .. Why you cry ?? Wae ?? Onew hyung tell me what happen ?? “ Onew didn’t say anything and he looks Key umma , I can saw the sadnees in his face . No one tell me what happened .
“ Sunna .. “ , Sully started said but she didn’t saw me . She kept saw into the room .
“ What happen with her ?? “ , I approached her .
“ I found her unconscious in the park five days ago .. Her nose is bleed .. I w-want to call you but Sunna stopped me and say ‘ please don’t call anyone  “ as I brought her to hospital and I promised it  . “ , I saw she crying . “ Sunna please forgive me because I can’t keep my promise “ 
“ What are you talking about ?? “ , then I saw where Sully saw . I saw Sunna layed in the bed as the nurse left the tools of the medicals from her body . “ Sunna … “ . I came into the room and approached her . “ What happen with her ?? “ , I held her hand .
“ She leave us Taemin .. I;m sorry , I should bring you here from before she leave us .. I’m sorry ..  “ , Billy said .
“ No .. You lie to me .. She will not leave me . She promise with me .. SHE PROMISE WITH ME !!! “ I can felt my tears fell down .
“ SUNNA WAKE UP !! IT’S NOT FUNNY !!! WAKE UP !!! “ , I scream .
The nurse tried to closed her with the blanket , “ WHAT ARE YOOU DOING ?? DON’T DO THAT !!SHE STILL  LIVE . She will wake up .. “ , but nothing . I just saw her body not moving . Her skin is so pale now .
“ PLEASE WAKE UP .. PLEASE .. I BEG YOU .. I will do anything for you but don’t leave me “ , I kept said and I fell on my knees . I can heard everyone crying .
“ Taemin-ahh .. “ , Key touched my shoulder as squatted beside me and I can heard he stuttered , “ She already leave us .. “
“ NOOO !!!!! SHE JUST PLAY WITH ME , SHE WILL WAKE UP !! JUST WAIT !! “
“ Taemin-ahh .. She already leave you , leave us .. “
“ Three days ago .. our doctor called me and told me everything .. “ Sheya approached Sunna’s bed “ He told me that Sunna had a cancer since a year ago , one month after my parent die . Our doctor tried to told Sunna for joined to chemotherapy but she didn’t want it . “ Sheya touched her hair as her tears fell down “ She just tell him that wanted to met our parent again .. “
“ Noo ..she didn’t , you lie ..........  this is just a dream . I just need wake up from this dream .. Yeah .. I just need wake up …“ , I shoke my head and I felt someone touched my shoulder . That’s Minho hyung . it’s just a dream . just a dream .
" Taemin-ah .. don't be like this " , he said .
“ Minho hyung .. just tell me it’s just a dream .. “ he didn’t answered me “ HYUNG !!! TELL ME IT’S JUST A DREAM .. PLEASE .. IT’S JUST A DREAM .. PLEASE HYUNG .. “ I cried and then Minho hyung hugged me .
“ Taemin-ahh … Please … She is already go , please let her go ... ...“ , Minho said .
 “ She promised me that night , she will not leave me  .. SHE IS ALREADY PROMISED WITH ME !!! SHE SAID SHE WILL ALWAYS BESIDE ME !! “
“ Taemin .. “
“ YOU LIE TO ME !! YOU LIE TO ME !! YOU PROMISE IT !! “
“ ……… “
“ WHY ?? WHY SHE LEAVE ME ?? WHY SHE DIDN’T TELL ME HYUNG .. WHY ?? “
“ Taemin-ahh .. “ , Sheya approached me . “ Why she didn’t tell me anything ?? Why ?? “ , I screamed .
“ Because she love you .. “ , my eyes widened “ She fell in love from the first time she met you .. But she know she will die , she never tell you about her feel to you , she didn’t want hurt you .. “ , Sheya said  as I saw Sunna layed in the bed .
 “ Taemin-ahh .. “ , Sheya saw me “ thanks for make Sunna happy before she die .. “ , Sheya hugged me before she came out slowly from the room with the others . She left me with Sunna .
“ Chincha ?? “ , I wishpered as I approached her “ You really love me ?? “ I held his hand . 
But why you left me ?? is this what you mean that day ??
 
# FLASHBACK
“ Oppa ??”
“ Neh ?? “
“ hmmm .... Thank you for everything oppa , for your attention and your love .. “
“ Neh ?? Why you say that ?? “
“ Because I will go somewhere ..”
“ Where ?? “
“to a place very far away .. “
“ You will back ‘right ?? I will always wait you until you back “
“ I don’t know .. but I will always with you .. always.... . “
#END FLASHBACK
“ If I know that is the last day we together , I will … I will … “ , I cried again .
“ Oppa .. “ , I heard a voice of Sunna , I saw she in front of me wore a white dress “ Thanks for everything .. please don’t cried and let me go .. I will happy if you smile oppa .. “
“ Sunna .. “
“ Thanks for everything .. I will always love you oppa .. “
“ Sunna .. “
“ Thankss .. “ , I saw she was gone . I just stood there 
 
Sunna just remember that you will always in my heart .. forever ..
 
 
 
 
  yeeee ... This story finally completed  
 
yyeeeee ... This story finally completed
 
yeeee ... you enjoy it 'right ???
 
 
please enjoy my other fanfic
 
 
 
 
..... THANK YOU .....