Chapter 12

Your unforgettable love

 

Sunna’s POV
 
I woke up , she looked around . I was  in the their dorm now . Then , I heard they in the outside from here.
TOK … TOK .. TOK …
Someone knocked my room , I opened the door . I saw Taemin there , he brought some clothes .
 
“ Wear this . “ , Taemin said and smiled 
 
I just accept it and then he back to his room . I closed the door . I saw that clothes then I put the clothes in the bed and then I take a bath .
 
Normal’s POV
 
Key was cooking for breakfast . Jonghyun sat in the sofa watched TV and checked her phone and Onew sat beside him with a half-sleep . Minho went outside for took the magazines . And then , Sunna came out from the room . Jonghyun saw her and laughed and Onew woke up heard Jonghyun laughed .
 
“ What are you wear ??? That’s too big  . Hahahahaha …. “ , Jonghyun said .
 
Key saw they from the kitchen , he smiled . Onew just quite because he don’t know anything .Minho came into the dorm , he saw Sunna but  Sunna looked her clothes .
 
“ Ne ? What is wrong ? I think , this is good . “ , Sunna said and went to the kithchen but Jonghyun still laughed “ Oppa , can I help you ? “ 
 
“ Aniyo …  I can do this . “ , Key said .
 
“ Let him cooking by his own , don’t bother him if him was cooking . “ , Minho said when he put a water .
 
Then , Sunna just sat in the dining table and watched Key . Minho sat in the sofa with Jonghyun and Onew went to take a bath . 10 minutes later , Key was finished cook .
 
“ Let eat !!! “ , Key said to everyone .
 
Taemin and Onew came out from the room , and sat in front fo Sunna . Minho sat beside her . And then , they started ate .
 
“ Sunna …. Today we'll be home late . So , you will home alone , are you alright with that ? “ , Onew said .
 
She nodded her head and saw they , “ Can I ask a question ? “
 
“ Sure “
 
“ Actually what you guys work ??” , she asked .
 
Jonghyun and Onew choke while others still did not answer her question .
 
“ We will tell you later . Alright ? “ , Key said .
 
“ But … " she did not continue her words " Alright “ 
 
Then they finished ate , they clean the dishes . After finished , Sunna just sat in the sofa with saw they and think . Taemin and Minho  went to the campus . And Onew , Key and Jonghyun got ready to went the studio .
TING TONG …. TING TONG …. TING TONG ….
Doorbell is ringing . Jonghyun and Onew saw the CCTV . They surprised when they saw manager Han there . 
 
“ SHIIIIIITTTTTT “ , they said together .
 
“ What’s going on ? “ , Key asked and they surprised when saw CCTV “ Why is manager Han here ? “
 
Then ....
 
“ TTTTT !!!!! I forget tell him for not pick up us . “ , Onew said .
 
“ What ???????? “ , all of them said but Sunna just quite because he don’t knew what are they talked about  .
 
Manager Han keep pressed the bell and Jonghyun was so panic , “ What must we do it now ? “