Chapter 16

Your unforgettable love

 

Minho’s POV
 
“ ANI … ANI … “ , Taemin yelled .
Then Taemin put the letter in the table , Manager Han talked with the PD about the show and left us . The others confused with his reaction .
“ What’s that ? “ , I took the letters “ Sulli’s birthday ? “
“ We must come to the party , right ? “ , Jonghyun said .
“ Right , she is our dongsae . So , we must come . “ ,  Onew said .
“ But … “ , Taemin sighed , “ I can’t “ 
“ Wae ? “ , I and key asked .
“ Don’t you remember the last I meet with Sully 2 weeks ago ? “ , Taemin said .
“ Huh ?? “ , all of us thought . 
“  Nah .. I remember , that time , you come late and you inadvertent come to f(x)’s dressing room because you don’t know our room and … ‘ , Key stopped talked .
“ And you … when Sully saw you she very pleased , she never let you went from there . “ , I said .
Taemin’s face sterted red like tomato , he is so angry with us . We remember that incident and laughed Taemin .  He folded his hand in front of his chest and glummed . 
“ Calm down ! We just kidding . “ , Onew stopped laughed and hit his arm  .
“ Furthermore , she like you so much “ , Jonghyun said and we nodded .
“ That’s right , so … I’m not go to the party “ , Taemin yelled .
" Ashh ...  C'mon " , Onew said .
“ if you have a female friend and she want you invite to the party , you mustn’t afraid about that . But you’re not . “ , Jonghyun said and smiled .
“ I see .. But .. “ , Taemin stopped talked and evil smiled “ UMMA !! You must help me . “ He approached Key .
“ Ha ?? What ?? ‘ , key said .
Then , Taemin wishpered in his ear , I just heard Key said ‘ neh ‘ , ‘ chincha ‘ . I approached them and tried to heard what Taemin said . But , Taemin pushed me and drove me away . And then , Taemin finished wishpered and Key just nodded .
“ You two , what are talking about ? “ ,Onew asked .
" Yeh .. What are you talking about ? " , Jonghyun said 
“ S E C R E T !!! “ , Key and Taemin said together . 
“ Aiishhh … whatever !!! “ , Jonghyun and Key gave up .
I smiled saw my hyung and my dongsae like that , so childish but so funny . Then , I remembered about that bag. I decided to asked to them .
“ Guys ,  Can I ask ? “ , I put my bag and they saw me .
“ About ? “ , Onew answered me .
“ Well , about this “ , I took out the bag from my bag “ Whose bag is this ?  “ , I saw each others .
Then , we saw each others and then we saw Key , because he's the only one who might have this bag . Key surprised and yelled , “ Why do you all see me? Aniyo .. Aniyo .. “ and we quite .
 “ Ahhhh … That’s mine “ , I saw Onew hyung “ I mean , I put the bag in the wardrobe . Actually that’s the bag’s Sunna . “
“ Why you didn’t back this to Sunna , hyung ?? “ ,Taeminnie said .
“ I forget about that , I promise I will back it to Sunna . kekeke ~~ “ , Onew hyung took the bag .
Onew hyung took the bag and put it in his bag . Then , the PD called us to rehearsal before the show is started . A hour later , we finished the show and back to the dorm . Onew hyung came into Sunna room and put the bag in the desk . And the others already to sleep .
 
Sunna's POV 
 
In the morning ….
I woke up from my bed . I am not saw oppa went home last night because I was not feeling well , so I went to bed first . Then , I decided to took a bath . A few minutes later I finished took a bath . When I came out from bath room I saw a bag in my desk .
“ A bag ? Whose bag is this ?  “ , I asked
I took that bag , and then a paper fell from there . I took that paper and read that .
 
Sunna ..
This is your mine , I’m forget to back for you ..
I’m sorry … >,<
Onew ..
 
It’s mine ??I took my bag and sat in the bed . I saw that bag and opened it . I took out some stuff from my bag . There is a wallet , a book , a phone , a ticket and paspor , a iPod and a bottle of vitamins . First , I opened my wallet and checked my ID card .
 
“ I was Shin Sunna . From Singapore , huh ?? I see ..“ , I asked to myself .
Then , I checked my phone . But my phone can’t . I tried to turned it but can’t .I decided to ask for help at oppa . I stood from my bed , and came out . When I opened the door , Minho oppa stood in front of my room want to knock on the door . I surprised and accidentally dropped my phone .
 
“OH NO !!  MY PHONE !! “