Chapter 26

Your unforgettable love

 

Normal’s POV
 
After Sunna refused Taemin . Taemin always approached Sunna , called her , pick her up in her school or came to her apartement . Sunna is fine with that , actually Sunna happy when Taemin do that because she love Taemin too . But but sunna must be rejected him for a reason .
 
#FLASHBACK
The next day when Sunna flew back to Singapore . She went to the hospital for check-up .
“ Hi Sunna .. Long time no see you . Where are you go ? you miss the scheduled check-up twice . “ , the nurse said .
“ I’m sorry . I go to Korea for my study “ , Sunna said .
“ Ooo … Follow me , dr. Smith waiting you “ , The nurse walked to a room .
“ Thanks “ , Sunna said to the nurse and she smiled to Sunna . Sunna sat down , “ Hi  .. “ 
“ Hi .. You miss your check up twice , right ?? “ , the doctor said .
“ Yeah .. I go to Korea for prepare my study . I’m sorry “ , Sunna bowed . 
“ I see . Let’s we start . “ , the doctor said .
Sunna started her check . After she check , she sat down with doctor in front of her with the result of check up .
“ my cancer getting worse than the last time I check , right ?? “ , Sunna said .
“ You know your condition Sunna . You can't continue to rely on drugs . This will impact on your kidneys. Your kidneys can not continue to digest these drugs. Your kidneys have limits , from the check-up, your kidneys work has decreased . “ The doctor sighed and Sunna kept silent .
The doctor sighed and saw the result , “ And Sunna .. “
“ Yeah ?? “ 
“ When was the last time you were injured in the head? “ , the doctor asked .
“ when I'm in korea, I fell down the stairs. Why ?? “ , Sunna asked .
The doctor sighed , “ I think the result of it, make your condition worse. You better start participating in chemotherapy in this week . “ 
“ No , I won’t . “ , Sunna said .
“ Why ?? You mus … “
“ All of that will be in vain , I don't want to hurt my body by taking chemotherapy . I know, when I joined the chemotherapy will prolong my life . But it will not change the fact that I was going to die . “ , Sunna sighed , " I'm going to enjoy my life until the time I die. Please , I beg you "
“ But .. I just wish you did not like this and get better soon . Just thinking about this . “ The doctor gave Sunna a paper and Sunna took it .
“ Thanks “ , Sunna stood up and left .
# END FLASHBACK
 
Meanwhile ...
Sunna sat down in the park as wait Taemin back from his schedule . Taemin sent a message for Sunna that he wanted to saw Sunna after he finished the schedule .
 
Sunna’s POV
I saw the light of sunset from the place I sat . Before I die , I just want to enjoy this life , I thought . 
My tears fell down in my cheek , “ Can I meet you there ?? I want to see you umma appa. I miss you so much .. “ I felt my tears kept fallen , “ Appa .. Umma .. Does it hurt to die?? “ , I saw the sky . Then I remember Taemin , “ Oppa .. mianhae , I’m sorry I lie to you , I love you , but I can’t . I don't want to see you sad when I die. . “ I cried silenty .
“ Sunna ?? “ , I heard a voice , that’s Taemin “ What happen ?? Why you crying ?? “ 
Taemin got on his knees for saw me , “ What happen ?? Just tell me .. “
“ Nothing . “ 
“ If nothing happen , why you crying ? “ , Taemin asked .
“ I .. I just miss my parent “ , I felt Taemin pulled me to his chest .
He touched my head , “ Sshhh ...  I’m here . Always here . “
 
The next day …
This day is the day of fashion show . Sheya wanted saw Taemin oppa and the other . She kept force to invited them a dinner . I can’t do anything , so I invited them . They so surprised when they arrived in the restoran .
“ So .. You are a sister of Sheya ?? “ , Key asked .
“ Neh .. “
“ Ahh .. That’s explain why you can get the invitation . But I still can’t believe this . But why you don't tell me ... “ Key kept said
We finished the dinner and went back . Oppa must when to some place for schedule . And I went to airport to carried Sheya went to Paris . After that I went back to my apartement , before that I decide to walked in the park . The park is so quite because this is midnight . When I walked , I felt my head is hurt . And then , my nose is bleeding . I fell down . Then I heard a voice called me .
“ Sunna .. Sunna .. Are you okay ?? Heii .. wake up . “ , she said .
I saw a girl in front of me and then everything is dark .