Stage Five: Acceptance

Stages of Reality

    Her eyes flew open and felt a sharp pain on her head. She looked around and saw all white. Maybe she died and she was in heaven. She tried getting up but she felt someone holding her hand.

    She felt like crying when she saw it was her mother. She knew that her mother is not comfortable sleeping that kind of position. She knew that she did not die. In her heart, she was relieved and happy that she lived.
-----

    A month after the accident, she is now living her life happily. Immediately after being discharged from the hospital, along with her family and friends, they went directly to the temple to pray and thank the Creator for giving her another chance to live.

    She apologized to everyone especially her parents for worrying them and she hoped for forgiveness. She knew that she became really stupid and selfish.

    After the incident, she now know the importance of life. That everyone is given a second chance to live and change and to value it even more. She promised to herself that she will change and live life to the fullest. She promised that she will pursue her dreams and be successful. She also promised that she will not do anything stupid in the future.

    She let him go totally and not a trace of regret bug her. She was continously receiving news about him. How their group is growing in the market and how they were loved by many fans. She felt proud of him and she continues to support him.

    She knows that he is happy with his life right now, although he is stressed out from work,she knows he can do it. It's his passion. She recently found out about his Weibo account. She felt tears of joy come out  when she read the song composed by him. She knew that it was for her. She felt really really happy that he never forgot about her.

    She wrote an entry on her on Weibo account about how she still feels about him. She intentionally made it as a reply to his composed song. She hopes that he'll see it and know that someone is still waiting for him.

    She knew that she does not have to put on so much effort on pursuing him. She just have to wait. If they are really for each other. It doesn't matter how many years willpass, he'll come back to her.

    It is enough to know that he still loves her.