Stage Two: Anger

Stages of Reality

   Her parents rushed to her room when they heard something break. What they saw broke their hearts. She was sitting at the floor looking so helpless and crying really hard. Her mother picked up the object she knew that her daughter threw. It was the frame holding the photo of her daughter and him. Unfortunately, the picture frame hit the wall and it broke. She took the photo and placed it on top the dresser.
    
    She felt like crying as she watched her daughter cry so helplessly in the arms of her father. She sat beside them and hugged her daughter so tight. She knew that her daughter is having a hard right now and all they can do is be with her.

-------

    She woke up as she felt the sun rays hit her face. It was already morning but she does not have the energy to wake up and do what she has to do. She remembered what happened last night. How she felt after her attempt to call him again. She felt anger boiling up inside her. She held on to any object within her reach and attempted to throw it but she controlled herself. She does not want to worry her parents. Quickly, she changed her clothes and ran out of the house. She hailed a cab and went directly to the beach.

    Even with the soft breeze of the beach, she can't feel relaxed.
She felt anger boil inside her even more. She didn't notice her tears were already running down her cheeks. She feels that her heart can't take it anymore. That her heart's gonna burst anytime.

    She started shouting at the top of her lungs. She doesn't care if someone sees her in that situation. All she wanted to do is to let it all out. She felt so betrayed. She felt so helpless. She felt really angry.
    
    She blames him on what's happening to her right now. She's really angry at him for not fighting for their relationship. She's angry at him for just freely accepting and agreeing on everything she said. She's angry at him for not even asking her if she really meant what she said.
    
    She kept on shouting and crying towards the sea. She's angry at everyone around her. Even her family and friends. She's angry at them for not even convincing him to stay. She's angry them for cheering him on and telling him it's okay to leave. She's angry at them for asking how she feels even though it's so obvious that she's not.


    She's also angry at herself for being so stupid. She's angry at   herself for even coming up on that decision to break up. SHe's angry at   herself on not being assertive to try to stop him. She's angry at herself for being so selfish. She's angry at herself for being so inlove with him.

    She blames him, the people around her, and herself. She blames everyone. She felt that the whole world is on her shoulders right now. And she's starting to feel tired.

    She collapsed on the sand. She kept staring at the sky. The sun is setting and she doesn't care. Tears just kept falling.