The Start of a New Relationship

When Fate Brought Us Together...

Krystal POV:

As the last bell rang, I ran outside to find Jessica unnie.  When I finally found her I said, "Unnie, did you set me up with Taemin?"

"I'm sorry but I did for your friends and a boy that was very lonely.  But it figures that he actually fell for you," she said.

"But you know that I haven't completely forgotten about Kai," I said to her.

"But what you don't know is that Kai's personality completely changed after you two broke up.  Anyways, sorry, Krystal, but I have to go.  See you at home.

"Okay. Bye."

As I started walking home, I ran into an unwelcome guest.  I started avoiding him as I walked, but He was faster than what my little feet could carry me.  

"Hey you, there, Krystal," he yelled towards my direction as he tried to catch up to me.

"What? What do you want from me?" I replied back to him.

"I'm sorry if what I did shocked you.  But the first kiss wasn't intentional.  It was as if some kind of invisible force was making me kiss you," he said.

"Oh yeah? Then what about the second kiss? was that to like clear up your confusion?" I said.

"Actually it was something very similar to that,"he said.  "But I think I know the answer now,"

"What is that supposed to mean."

"It means that I fell for you," Taemin said.

Taemin POV:

There I finally said it.  The expression onher face was shadowed. If she was shocked she hid it really well. In fact, I couldn't really tell what her expression was, but that was when she finally said a word after what seemed like ages.

"I have somewhere to go. Could you come with me?" she said.

"Okay, but where are we going?" I asked.

"You will know when we arrive, but I don't think it will be your first time visiting this person," she said. I couldn't tell what was going on in her mind.  It was as if I were reading a book with no words in it.

When we finally arrived, I knew I was about to fall into a deep trap.  I knew what this place is.  I have been here before, but my luck was bad.  I was hopeful that Krystal knew what she was doing in a place like this.  

FlashBack:

"Pick three cards dear," the scary fortune teller said.  I did as she told me  and she told me my fortune.

" Your future is very unclear, but you will find your path after many fails and unwilling sacrifices.  But yu will find the love of your life when the 

We hesitated in front of the steps leading to the shop and Krystal said, "It looks like we have to go in.  But before we do, your fortune will be determined when the hand of heart not mind will control your behaviors.  Therefore do not be shakened and think that life is over because every thing in the word has their chance to shine, it is how they use it that differ.

Present Time:

We hesitated rightin front of thesteps leading to the shop.  Krystal said, " I guess we better go in but before we do, I think our fortunes will be better read thistime than the last time."

"I really hope you're right," I said.

"Here again, dears? the old lady said.  "But I see you brought each other."

"Could you read our fortunes again? Krystal asked.

"Why sure my lovely," she replied.

As Krystal had predicted, our fates were better determined than last time.

It figures that we were soulmates and something very obscure to the present was bound to happen.

As we walked out of the shop, I asked her, "So I guess this means that I have to ask you a question; do you want to go out with me?

She didn;t reply but ssshe did something that shocked me. She was the one that was kissing me now.

Unknown Person POV:

"Guys, look at this," she said. It was a picture of Taemin and Krystal kissing.

Luna and Jessica saw this picture.  Luna said, "They would look so cute as a couple."

Jessica said, "But look, it's already the start of a new realtionship."

 

End of Chapter 6

 

I'm sorry for the late update but I was busy with some essays for school.  Anyways thank you to my 12 subscribers.  Keep cheering me on. Thank You!!! Also plz participate on the poll.Thanks again!!!