An Arranged Fate Meeting

When Fate Brought Us Together...

Taemin POV:

She ran away from because I had accidentally kissed her.  However it was as if something as great as the gravitational pull.  But I had enjoyed the kiss.  It reminded me of how young I still was and should go on with the rest of my life. She can probably be the girl that I was looking for.

Suddenly from behind Onew hyung called me from behind.  "What are you dazing off about? Huh?"

"Oh just. With all the exams I hadn't been able to sleep that much," I replied to his question.

"At least you come to school nowadays.  You made a smart decision. I'm proud of you Taems," he said to me.

"Thanks hyung but I've got to go now.  Nice talking to you. Bye," I said to him, starting to leave. But Luna and Sica noona pulled me out to talk to me.

Krystal POV:

As I ran away from him, Victoria Unnie started asking me how classes were. I replied shyly not really confident in my grades at all.  We walked towards Luna Unnie and Sica Unnie. They were talking to someone but I couldn't see him.  

Luna Unnie suddenly turned around and said, "Krystal come and meet someone here."

I walked toward her and saw that the guy she was talking to had been the guy I had bumped into earlier. I was about to say something but he interrupted my thoughts, "Wait you were talking about her?" As if I was someone he didn't want to see.

But I was busy thinking about how we had met already twice within an hour. Not even that but he had kissed me. Was all those years of feeling hate always leading up to his moment? But that was when he interrupted me once again, "Anyways I didn't have the chance to introduce myself before. I was about to when you stormed off. I am Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you and since I am a year older than you, you can call me oppa. But I haven't had the chance to get your name. Um hello?"

"Oh I'm Krystal, oppa. Jal buttakehaeyo," I said. "Nice to meet you. It I've got to go. Luna Unnie, Sica Unnie see you later. Oh and oppa see you around!" I said while I started heading the other way. 

But he didn't leave me alone. He kept following me until I turned around and asked him, "Is there a problem oppa?"

His reply was very terse, " I've got to check something," and pressed his lips against mine.  I was shocked and surprised. I didn't know that he would do that again. But it seems like I was wrong. He was going to be very hard to get by but I couldn't hold it in anymore either. I kissed him back but I really hope that it was nothing more than an arranged fate meeting.

 

End of Chapter 4