Complicated

When Fate Brought Us Together...

Taemin POV:

I had to kiss her again.  I had to be sure.  But this time I did it on my own will.  I felt something different that was different from the last time I kissed her.  I t was different from any other time I had kissed Sulli.  It was a whole different level of kissing.  Something told me that she was going to be near me.  "Oh I'm very sorry but I have to check something. I'm very so--," I said before I was rudely interrupted.

"Excuse me but I have to leave," she said. 

Krystal POV:

He had kissed me again.  But I had liked it this time.  Something inside me is growing bigger and bigger every time I see this oppa and I like it.  But at this second I had to find Luna Unnie.

Luna POV: 

If my plan works we will finally be the queenkas and kingkas of the school, being the in the same clique.  BUt my feelings for them are true.  If I didn't have an already perfect boyfriend I would have wanted Taemin as my own boyfriend. Anyways since they are the maknaes of our clique they must be paired together.  I turned around and saw our maknae coming toward me really fast.  "Soojungah what's the problem?"

Krystal POV:

"As if you don't know unnie. Stop acting unnie you are the worst actor I have ever seen," I said to her.

"Is this about Taemin? He is a good guy you know. You should be nice to him. You never know what would happen between the two of you," she said as she laughed.

"Unnie thank you for trying to make me go out with someone again, but I still haven't completely forgotten about Kai. Besides SIca Unnie said to me that I shouldn't find love but that love should come to me instead," I said.

"Really? Are you sure about that? Because Sica unnie was the one that helped mecome up with this plan. But you should know that we are going on vacation with our clique this weekend," she told me.

"Okay but I can't believe that my sister helped you make this plan," I said as I walked away.

Taemin POV:

I didn't see her for the rest of the day. But also I didn't expect her to see me after I had already kissed her not only once but two times.  I am confused before I got into to this mess with Krystal, but now it's even more complicated.

End of Chapter 5

 

Thanks so much for reading my fanfic and thank you you to those 7 subscribers.  Thank you and continue supporting me!!!!