Who Are You??

When Fate Brought Us Together...

Taemin POV:

There were those moments in life when you just couldn't get what you always wanted. In my life that was Choi Jinri. I really thought that I had earned her hand but then she just goes and backstabs me. It really hurt for along period of my life but K got through it eventually.  

 

Flashback:

"Jinri yah what do you want to do today?" I asked because she was the one to call me first when it had always been me. 

" Oh ... Um... Actually there is one thing that I've been hiding from you ever since we started... Dating," she said. "And that thing is that before I dated you I dated Minho oppa.  We fought about something so silly but at that time it was pretty serious for us. Anyways I started seeing him again and it's as if nothing had even happened.   So I'm just saying that I'm very sorry."

ah if I could kill that Minho right now I would be so happy. But I couldn't do that.  If I did it would break little Sulli's heart and then I would regret it so much.

Krystal POV:

As I am walking to school, I am greeted by my friends who asked me how my date with Kai was.  

I slowly broke the news to them when Luna Unnie said that this was perfect.

"Unnie how is this great? This is just terrible fr me. Don't you even know that I'm hurt??" I said before I stormed off to find my first class.

But as I was walking down the hallway I saw a face that I have never seen before staring out the window.   I asked myself  who could this be?  He looks cute.  Should I go talk to him? Is he lost? Could he be the new transfer student that Mr. Kim had been talking about?  After a few moments I gathered all my courage and went straight to him and asked, "I'm sorry but who are you?"

 

End of Chapter 2

Just to emphasize that yellow is Krystal and Taemin is green. Thanks for reading my fanfic!!!!