Just a Fortune... Right?

When Fate Brought Us Together...

 



Krystal POV:

Any other day would have been better than this.  I just got dumped from my boyfriend Kai. Well he wasn't a great boyfriemd but still I felt something different in our relationship. But I guess I was proven wrong. 

 

"How was your date with Kai?" asked my older sister Jessica.  She was unusually very busy these days but I had other things to worry about. 

"Actually it was my worst and last date with Kai," I responded with shock and uncertainty, "But I really thought he was the guy."

"Dumb Krystal. Love doesn't work that way.  you can't find love. It has to find you," said Sica unnie. "Just look at me and Donghae. A funny thought just ran through my head though.  Don't your friends all have boyfriends from that group SHINee?"

"Yeah. Victoria is with Onew sunbae, Amber is with Key sunbae, Luna is with Jonghyun sunbae, and Sulli is with Minho oppa." I replied

"Wait then isn't there one still remaining?" Sica asked curiously.  "Taemin I believe. Isn't it?"

"Yeah. I never saw him before, but I alreay know everything that I need to and it's that he is a complete jerk," I said confidently.

"I wouldn't be too sure but I've got to go. See you later Kyrs!" she said quickly and left me deep in my thoughts.



FlashBack..

"Could I check my fortune, Miss?" I asked the busy fotrtune teller.

"Why aure my pretty. Come sit down here.  Pick three cards sweetie," she said sort of scaring me.

"Here you go, Miss. Is my fortune good or bad?" I asked curiously.

"Well it says here that you are going to be very lonely for a few years.  Then you are going to find somebody special, but he is going to throw you out like a piece of garbage. But eventually he'll come back. However you will not take his hand because he betrayed you.  And lastly the person who you think is out of your league will be the one in which you will live happily ever with.             End of Flashback


Back then I thought it was all some stupid joke. But I still couldn't think that still. Could I?  It came true all the way now. It couldn't just be a coincidence can it? No Krystal you're just not thinking right because you're tired. Yeah it's just all a coincidence.  I mean it's just a fortune... Right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Chapter 1