Code9: Breakfast

Nu'Trouble [[HIATUS]]

 

CHAPTER 9 - BREAKFAST


 

+HAERA’S POV+

 

               “Haera, I’m sorry I had to leave you at such a young age.”

               “Haera, I’m really sorry for everything I haven’t done with you as a father…”

               “Sorry, I didn’t make it out alive.”

“Sorry~”

 

                             “Sorry~”                                                “Sorry~”

 

 

 

               Those words echoed in my ears…as the sun’s beam went through my wind blown curtains I opened my eyes and saw this two guys leaning on my bed and what’s worse? This thick-headed guy is holding my hand… I quickly pulled my hand because making it slowly will just wake him up but I think either way will be the same.

               “Are you feeling better now?” he asked.

               “What are the two of you doin’ here?”

               “You were sick so….”

               “Well, I’m not sick anymore so get your asses out of my house” I said bluntly.

               “What noise is that?” JR asked.

               I raised an eyebrow on him; he looked at me then…

               “What?! Don’t give me that look! Is that how you would thank the people who took care of your sick yesterday?”

               “How dare you!! I never asked for you to take care of me! Get out!”

               “When will you learn to thank people’s kindness?” he asked.

               “When you get out of my freakin’ house!” I replied.

               “You stubborn little brat! Just as when I’m showing kindness to you!!! Why won’t you just—“, he was cut by Minhyun’s laugh. “Why on earth are you laughing?”

               Minhyun tried to stop laughing, “I-I just can’t believe how the two of you don’t give importance on each other’s words…”

               “That’s all?” JR asked.

               “Eh, it’s so fun to watch the two of you! I think both of you have a brother-sister complex haha” he laughed out.

               “What did you just said? You freakin’ stalker get out~” I said.

               “Ehh?”

*beep beep* the doorbell rang

               I quickly got up from bed to check who it was but I felt dizziness half-way so Minhyun supported me back to my bed and JR checked who’s outside. It was just me and Minhyun alone now.

               “You had me worried.”

               “Who told you to worry about me?” I asked.

               “I’m sorry for being stubborn but … can you just give me a chance?” he asked.

               “I told you I won’t even give a consideration in it…”

               “Why? Tell me your reason and I would stop” he said mocking me.

               I stopped and think…why would I never give him a chance? He’s a good guy and… that’s the reason… a good guy is never fitted for an evil like me…

               “Do you still have feelings for Baekho?”

               “Huh?” I asked in his face.

               “Caught off-guard?” he asked. “I’ll wait… you don’t have to hurry. If you’re not yet ready for a new relationship then I will wait for the day I’ll hear your sweet yes. I will –” I kicked him to wake him up in his delusion.

               “Continue dreaming” I said. “Wait for the day that will never come.”

               Then I saw Aron standing by the door.

               “Kwakie~” I stood up, ran and hugged him.

               “You missed big brother already?”

               I nodded, “I’m really scared when I learned that these guys stayed at my room last night! I’m freakin’ worried they might have done something bad to me…”

               “W-What on earth are you talking about?!” JR exclaimed.

               “Hmm…smells good” I said.

               “I cooked breakfast for everyone” Aron said freeing me from his hug.

               “W-Why is everyone… here?” I asked seeing that Ren and Baekho were also here. Sh*t! I quickly ran off near the TV set then grabbed a glass case and put it inside the DVD box under the TV set. Phew~

               “Why burst out like that?” Aron asked.

               I turned to him and gave him an awkward smile, “Nothing.”

               “Ok then, let’s all have breakfast now…”

 

On the dining table…

              “Haera, eat this” Ren said placing a lobster stick on my plate. “Eat that so you’ll recover faster, this too…. and this.”

               “Ahh…Rennie…you don’t have to— why are you all freakin’ staring at me?” I asked while looking at all of them well, except for Baekho.

               “What did you just called him, you unthankful brat?” JR asked.

               I raised an eyebrow, “What did you just called me, mushroom-head?”

               “Alright…stop right there, we’re eating” Minhyun cut us off… I pouted.

              “You can always call me like that” Ren whispered to me I can feel Minhyun look at him sharply. “Wae?”

               “What???” he asked.

               “Are you jealous because you’re not sitting beside her?” Ren asked him.

               “What—“

               “I’m finished” Baekho stood up and sat at the sofa.

               “Err…I think it’s not a good idea to bring the breakfast here…” I said.

               “It’s okay, I already talked to him, and everything’s going to be fine” Aron said.

 

 

               Aron and I are in the kitchen. He is washing the dishes while I’m sitting down on the counter. “Haera-ah, can we watch DVDs?” voice Ren shouted.

               “Sure~” I replied.

               “So, how are you and JR?” Aron asked.

               “Worst” I said.

               “You’re both so stubborn that’s why” he commented.

 

+AUTHOR’S POV+

               Baekho, JR and Minhyun are sitting quietly on the couch while Ren looks at the DVD box under the TV set.

               “Huh? What’s this? It’s so pretty” Ren said looking at a glass case he found on the box. “Such a fine necklace.”

               “Hey, Ren, just look for something good to watch…don’t mess with her belongings” JR said. “Put that thing here, she might misplace it…”

               “Huh?” Baekho noted.

               “What’s the matter, Baekho?” Minhyun asked. “Is there something you want to watch?”

               “Uh, no… nothing” Baekho replied.

               “Oh, how about this?” Ren asked while raising a DVD of the movie Harmony. “I always wanted to watch this, is it okay if we watch this?”

               “Oh! I also want to watch that!” Minhyun said.

               “Play it” JR ordered.

               “Yay!!” Minhyun and Ren cheered like kids.

               Then, Haera and Aron are walking back to them. Haera’s eyes widened at the sight of the glass case on the table. She forgot that she had hidden it alongside the DVDs…

               “Oh? Haera, is this necklace yours?” Ren asked pointing out the case he found.

               “Is that from dad?” JR asked.

               “N-No! Dad never gave me something even for my birthday…bet he gave you one?”

               “Uhh, yes… he gave me one back when I graduated elementary” he mockingly said.

               “WHAT?!” Haera asked completely forgetting about the necklace on the table.

               “It’s a pair though, he asked me to give you the other one when we reconcile, but I guess that day will never come?” he taunted.

               Everyone is staring at JR and Haera who is in the middle of another quarrel.

               “What? When? Wait!! Who is that dad?” Aron asked.

               “Our foolish father” JR said.

               “What?!” Ren asked in disbelief. “Haera is your sister? Is that what you’re trying to say?”

               JR bit his lips completely forgetting about keeping it as a secret. Haera stuck her tongue out to him then she remembered the case on the table, grabbed it and run to her room.

               “What’s with her?” Minhyun asked.

               “JR? I think you’ve got a lot of things to explain to us” --Aron.

               “You think so?” JR asked.

               “Such a heartless brother…” Minhyun scoffed.

               “What?!” JR questioned in disbelief.

               “I need to go” Baekho stood and walked towards the door.

               “Where are you going?”

               “I promised to meet with someone today” he replied.

               “A date?” Minhyun asked.

               Baekho smiled and walked out.

 


a/n: I know this is kinda early to think about but... yeah this is possibly going to end up as a love story between Haera(you) and a member...there are little hints of advancements by Minhyun and Ren...but we don't know because Aron is still there...he might have feelings for her too and he has a greater advantage than the others since He and Haera knows each other well... but there's a possibility that Haera still loves Baekho... Oh my there are alot of possibilities that might happen...haha... Oh, well, I'm just playing  and teasing with your imagination, guys^^

 

 

 

[updated!!]

Finally, the Internet connection cooperated... :) Hope you like this chappie, sorry because Haera always badmouths everyone haha and Look forward for the next Chapters^^ Oh, and If yuo find some errors on this chappie feel free to correct me xD I will accept any C&C cuz I'm not that good as a writer hehe...

Notes Notes: Since our classes will Start on Monday(June17), I'll be very busy but I'll try my best to update you at least once a month? Is that going to be okay?  Y.Y