Code3: I Decided to Refuse

Nu'Trouble [[HIATUS]]

 

 

 

              “It’s free” he replied. “Just greet uncle for me.”

               I smiled and nodded “Sure. See you again, Aron, thanks for the coffee.”

               “Sure, Sandy.”

 


 

               “Uncle?” I asked.

               “Oh, glad you’re home early” he commented. “I hope you didn’t skip classes.”

               “I didn’t” I said then he ruffled my hair.

               “Your father dropped your allowance today” he said. “He looks really skinny, I’m worried about him.”

               “A bad grass will never die easily” I commented.

               “Haera?!”

               “Sorry” I pouted. “It’s just that I can’t believe he spent his life at that stupid business…Even letting mom die without him by her side.”

               “Your father just wants to give you a bright future” he said.

               “I want a family” I replied.

               “Then what am I doing here?” he asked while hugging me.

               “Aigoo~ I hope you’re my father” I replied.

               “Your father really loves you, believe me” he said. “Oh right…We’ll be going on a business trip this weekend so…”

               “You’re leaving?”

               “Just for two days” he defended.

               “Then I’ll stay at Minyoung’s house?”

               “Not necessarily, you can stay here. You had already proven me that you’re mature enough to be alone. Just don’t do anything stupid while I’m out” he said.

               “Of course, I won’t” I replied.

 

 

 

 

               I went to my school earlier than usual just to avoid the usually late crowd. In the locker room I found Gyuri.

               “Oh? Good morning, Haera” she greeted me. I glared at her then got surprised by what she’s doing at Minki’s locker.

               “What’s that?”

               “Oh, this? Well, I just decided for you to take this game on a new level, I hope you’ll cooperate or else…”

               “Stop it” I replied quickly not even finishing her sentence.

She rolled her eyes and continued what she’s doing. She dumped the trashes inside Minki’s locker.

 

 

 

 

+MINKI’S POV+

We came to school halfway…

               “Uhh?!” I said in surprise as trash fell down my locker.

               All the students looked at me and stepped back not daring to speak everyone else walked away.

               “What’s the matter here, Ren?” Baekho asked.

               “Oh? That’s…a red tag, isn’t it?” Minhyun asked as he peeked at my locker.

               “Red tag?”

               “Well, this means you have the whole section after you” JR said clasping his fist.

               “What?”

               “See, we told you to show them you’re rough side” Baekho said. “Now it turned to worst and they’ll never stop this.”

               “Stop evaluating. Haera is not the type you’re thinking she is. This had turned to worse, you don’t need to act soft” JR said. Just as then, Haera’s locker cracked open.

               “A red tag for the leader of the stupid flock, too? How would you explain this?” I asked. Then a newspaper fell on the floor. After reading the headlines, JR and Baekho were left astonished. “Han Jongin and Joon Mino: Confirmed to be caught in the Plane Accident.”

               “Isn’t that Jongin Haera’s uncle and Mino is her father?” Minhyun asked.

               “Hey! Hwang Minhyun, why are you skipping classes?” a man’s voice shouted.

               “Oh no!” Minhyun said. “Let’s meet up again later” he whispered. “It’s our Physics class, I need to go.”

               “You better head to your class too” JR said. “Don’t bother yourself with the red tag.”

 

 

 

 

               But I’m not bothered by the red tag…I’m more worried of Haera…isn’t she the leader of that section? Why did she have that red tag on her locker?

 

 

 

 

              I’m surprised not to see Haera on our room. Instead, a vacant chair where trashes are dumped. “Well, hello, Minki-yah” Gyuri’s irritating voice greeted me, kicking my table.

               “Where’s Haera?”

               “Well, she didn’t show up this morning, why would you care?” Gyuri asked.

               “Shouldn’t you be more worried for yourself?” Youngjae asked with nervous eyes.

               “Shouldn’t I be the one to be nervous here?” I asked him hitting him on the spot.

               “Stop talking, Minki-yah” Gyuri said. “We’re just starting the fun.”

 

 

+MINHYUN’S POV+

 

               It’s raining non-stop…it’s our Physics class but I can’t concentrate since I’m far more concerned for Ren and…Haera. I know Ren can handle himself but Haera… she’s a fragile girl as far as I know…she just acts tough but she’s the total opposite…

               My phone vibrated. It’s a message from Ren:

               “Gyuri is starting it but I’m okay... Haera’s not around.”

               Haera’s not around? Where might she be?

               “Minhyun!” the teacher called my attention. “Phones are not allowed during classes. Get out of the room.”

              

+JR’s POV+

 

               “A red tag for the leader of the stupid flock, too? How would you explain this?”

               I don’t know how to explain that and how am I supposed to know? I’m not a part of their group and I’m not concerned on any of her personal issues anymore.

 

 

               “Han Jongin and Joon Mino: Confirmed to be caught in the Plane Accident.

               She must be crying right now…wait! What am I thinking? She’s none of my business.

*knock knock*

               The classroom’s door opened and our Assistant Vice principal is there, he called our teacher and talked to him for a little while. Then our teacher announced that the classes are now suspended. I met up with Baekho and Minhyun; afterwards we came to fetch Ren.

               It’s surprising to see that he’s okay. Maybe he had shown them his tough side?

 

 

 


 

aigoo~~ Three chapters up :) Thanks for the new subscriber^^ it really meant a lot :)

I love my subbies <3 haha.... TT.TT but April 1st's trolls...i hate them :'( xD i almost cried haha xD

 

==CHARA INTRODUCED==

Han Jongin

(a/n: please let this crazy guy be your uncle xDD i love him so much haha)

(a/n: this is also what I feel right now :3 I wanna hug my subscribers xDD)