Code 11: Forgive me

Nu'Trouble [[HIATUS]]

CODE 11: FORGIVE ME


+Haera’s POV+

 

“Baekho-yah!” I called out his name as he walks towards the school’s gate.

“Oh? Waegure, Haera?” he asked.

“Let’s walk home together?” I asked. He nodded as he held my hand.

“Haera?” he called me in a curious tone of voice. “Do you have any problems lately? You’ve been spacing out a lot.”

I shook my head. I don’t want Baekho to be involved in my personal problems. “I guess I’m just thinking about you, that’s why.”

He suddenly laughed as soon as he heard my answer. Was it funny? I thought he’ll think that it’s kinda sweet of me.

“Just don’t space out a lot. You might get into an accident because of it” he worriedly said while flicking my forehead.

 

It’s not a long walk from our school to my place. I bid goodbye to Baekho and he walk his way home. I hurriedly went upstairs to check up on uncle but he’s not there. I’m just going to wait for him, for the meantime, I’m going to cook dinner so everything’s going to be ready as soon as he gets home.

 

I’ve been staying here with uncle for about two years by now… my mom’s already dead and my dad is killing his self in his job. He didn’t bother visiting me. What would I expect? He’s not even there when mom’s on the verge of death. I hate him…

 

I was alone in the kitchen when uncle came.

 

“Good evening, uncle!” I greeted him. I saw him walk up to the counter and gave me a tired smile. He must have been tired from work. It’s obvious that my father abuses the support uncle is giving him at the company. “Bad day?”

“Well” he started as he sits down by the dining table. “It’s going to be good if only the Parks will cooperate this time.”

The Parks?

 

“Why? What happened this time?” I asked.

“Well, they’re threatening the company. Now, as they’re largest stockholders, we can’t afford to just let them take over the company that your father had strived to build. You’ve seen how he had worked his off for the company, right? It’ll be a real pain to just let it go like that…”

 

Those Parks are a real pain in our family’s business. Right, I’ve seen how my father had worked 24/7 just to make that company stable… it’ll be a waste if those absences in our family will be put in vain.

 

 

 

“Oh, hey?”

“Gyuri, what is this letter all about?”

“Oh, see… I’m the heiress of the Park’s and as I’m practicing to be the company’s CEO someday… I’m asking them if I can have that company as a gift” she said giving of a smirk. “Well, I may change my mind, if you’ll do one thing for me.”

Tsk. This girl knows that I still value my dad.

“Leave Baekho, follow my orders and I’ll just support your dad’s company back to its old fame.”

 

O__O

 

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Where have you be—en?” Baekho asked.

 

I clenched my fist, I have no choice… this is the least thing that I can do for my father. Even though he rarely sees me…

 

As I was saying, Baekho was here. I’m also here. He found me, kissing another guy.

“H-Haera?” he called my name to make sure it was me. I stopped kissing the guy and looked at his direction. I saw his face… I saw his scowling face. He was about to attack the guy I’m kissing when I stopped him.

“Stop it” I shouted. “I’m done with you. Leave us now.”

“W-What are you talking about?!” he asked.

“DO I have to repeat myself?” I annoyingly asked.

He then grabbed my arm and cornered me by the wall. The guy I’m kissing earlier ran his tail off. Baekho… He’s obviously angry by now. He’s clenching his fist hardly and I know that he’s just trying to control himself.

 

He slowly raised his arm and I closed my eyes waiting for him to hit me but instead he punched the wall right beside me. My knees felt wobbly that I fell on them. Baekho didn’t bother to help me get up, he walked away.

 

And that is when the tears finally fell...

I took a detour at the park to calm myself before going home. I don't want uncle to worry about me...

 

 

“Uncle? Something happened?” I asked when I saw him currently walking upstairs. He is smiling so he has to be in the mood after all.

He looked back at me and smiled, “I’ll tell you later.”

 

And that’s it. He’s happy right now because the Parks have finally cooperated with the proposals, seems like Gyuri has kept her words.

 

 

“Hey” a voice called me.

“What now, Gyuri?” I asked when I saw her.

 

She started talking about nonsensical things, like a new role I’ve to play at school, do things that she can’t do herself like bullying others. Be a bad girl, in short.

 

 

 

 

“Haera” a high-pitched, irritating voice called me.

“What? What? I’m doing nothing wrong, will you quit it?” I irritatedly asked him.

“I told you to stay away with her!” he

“Why do you care?! Mind your own business, will you?!”

“Fine! Whatever! Make sure you won't come crying to me!”

 

 

No days had passed without me thinking about Baekho… it’s just that… we broke up in a way I never imagined. I don’t like the way we broke up, the way I hurt him is not right. It made me look bad…

 

I hate it…

 

Baekho-yah, please forgive me…

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Waa! It's been a year and a couple of months XD Well, as you can see in the title... please FORGIVE ME!!!! Many of you might have already forgotten this story but I understand. I've been so busy with school (please pray for me for my last two semesters >_<, I'm already dying...). I've been scanning through my documents and I saw that I had already written this chapter so I decided to post it... >_<

I know there's no justice in posting this short update. I really want to update more often but things weren't the same as before.

Anyways, thank you for your patience... >_< I wonder what's going to happen next :D Is it going to be Baekho and Haera back together again or... :)

 

(for the readers of my other stories-LO/\E Shots and Exiled- please bear with me... I know how much you wanted to read the next chapters [cuz I also want to update it!] but... >_< It's my last thesis and I need to pass it so I won't need to do it again next semester... I'll try to update as soon as I finish)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME >_<