Code 10: Sleeptalking

Nu'Trouble [[HIATUS]]

Code 10: Sleeptalking


 

+HAERA’S POV+

                Finally, all of them got their asses out of my house… those boys… if they’ll continue to stick with me then …am I going to experience this torture everyday?

                I walked towards my room, sat down at the corner of my bed, reached for my phone and let the volumes run wildly to max letting the music echo along the four corners of my house… suddenly an alert tone mess up my moment. It’s not my phone’s alert tone…then whose phone was it? Did someone accidentally left his phone here?

                I looked around the house to find where the tone is coming from. I found it on the living room, on the stack of DVDs that Ren piled up on the side table. Just before I was to pick it up the screen lit up and the message became visible at the lock screen… a message from Gyuri… whose phone is it? Who owns this phone that has a registered contact named Gyuri? Is it Park Gyuri? I picked up the phone, slowly unlocked the screen and opened the message…

 

No way…

                                Gyuri is…

                                                                Baekho is…

 

                “Baekho-oppa, I changed my mind… let’s meet up at café Bean.”

                What does it mean? Are they going out? This is… ridiculous… my fingers find their way on replying to Gyuri, “Okay, I’m on my way.”

                I quickly ran in my room, changed clothes and walked out of my unit casually.

                “Good morning” the landlady greeted me. “Seems that you have a lot of visitors earlier.”

                “Ahh, yes, good morning” I replied cheaply.

                “Oh, and where are you going right now?” she asked.

                “I’m going to meet with some friend today” I replied getting little annoyed.

                “That’s great…you are gaining friends” she commented.

                “I need to go” I told her so that I can get her nose out of me.

 

+AUTHOR’S POV+

                Walking down the street, Baekho stopped and touched his pocket. He seems to be missing something…he might have realized that he doesn’t have his phone with him. Looking around he thought that he might had left it in the dorm so he decided to continue walking up to the park where he was originally about to meet someone.

                Meanwhile, Haera is on her way to Café Bean, the place where Baekho and Gyuri were supposed to meet. It was around 11:15 when she stood by the door of the café. With no exact plan to make she took a step inside the café. By that time, Gyuri was already there so she was slightly surprised to see Haera on the café. The two exchanged glares and continued on what they’re supposed to do. Haera took a seat in front of the counter and ordered a latte. Gyuri on the other side is losing temper because Baekho is already late.

                “Where on earth is that guy?” she said.

                You were thinking about it ‘til now. What are you trying to do? There’s nothing between you and Baekho anymore, so why are you going to spy on them?

*ring, ring*

                The silence was broken by your phone alert. You took your phone to see who it was and it was a call from Aron. You answered it right away and you swiftly walked out of the café after you paid for the latte.

                “Look where you are walking at!” you said as you bumped someone. Surprised, it was Baekho. You looked at the other way but suddenly a phone rang and this time it’s not yours but Baekho’s phone.

                “Give me my phone” he said calmly. You don’t want to give it back. You want answers. You want to know why he has a connection with that woman.

                “Why are you meeting up with Gyuri?” you asked.

                Baekho looks not surprised by her question. “I’ll tell you everything, if you give me back my phone.”

                “Are you seriously thinking that I’m going to believe in you? Now that I knew you’re going out with her?”

                “You have the choice; after all it’s me who should not believe in you…”

                You were taken aback by his words. He’s right, he is the one who shouldn’t trust you, after all this time…all the betrayal you have done to him… you pondered on his words, clenched your fist and handed Baekho his phone.

                “Fine… why am I making a big fuss on you? Do what you want!” you told him in an agitated tone of voice.

                You left as soon as you handed back his phone. Out of nowhere you suddenly felt dizzy, you looked around and everything was going in a circular motion around you. You lost your balance and just as before you hit the ground, a pair of skinny arms supported you back.

                “What are you doing out here? You’re still sick” a familiar voice asked. You jolted when you heard his voice.

                “Why do you even care?! Don’t interfere in my personal life, dumb!” You said standing up and walking away though you tripped again and he caught you once again. “I told you not to interfere…why are you so stubborn?”

                “You are asking me that right now? It’s not about interfering in your personal life right now! Look at yourself. You’re sick and yet you are wandering alone here at the streets. What will happen if you lose consciousness at the middle of the pedestrian lane? Will there be anyone to help you?”

                “You talk too much… if you’re going to help me then just send me home” you said lowering your head, hit by his words.

 

                “You may leave now” you said.

              “I won’t” he stubbornly refused. He looked at you and said, “See, I’m not the only stubborn one here in the world.”

                “If you won’t go then just shut your mouth…” you said while pulling the blanket on you.

                “Haera…” he said with his angelic voice.

                “What?!” you irritatingly asked.

                Silence filled the room for about two minutes then he hesitantly replied “Nothing”. Your eyebrows twitched in annoyance then you felt that he sat down on the corner of your bed.

                “You wasted three minutes of my life…you should pay back for it” you said.

                “How?”

                You don’t know what’s running in your mind right now. Why did you say that? You just made the kindest person have a debt on you!

                “Haera?”

                You didn’t reply. Instead you closed your eyes and pretended to be asleep.

                “Already asleep?” he asked.

                You didn’t move an inch, you just ignored him.

 

                He walked his way on your kitchen to get a bowl of cold water and a towel. To him this is the most practical way of keeping your temperature down. He returned and placed the damp towel on your forehead. He sat down quietly beside you, staring at your back he slowly fell asleep.

 

                “Baekho yah…” you said in deep slumber. This caught Minhyun’s attention and of course made him feel… jealous.

 

 


a/n: seriously, I don't want to leave this hanging up so I tried to update... It's a bit crappy(i know) but I have the following chapters done and all I'm doing now is to revise them because there are some parts that doesn't go well with the other scenes (i seriously need to edit those parts). So thanks for waiting... This is just a short update to tell you that I still have the plan to continue this story (i love this story duhh! hehehehe)

 

COMMENT anything you like to say. I want to hear from you :)

SUBSCRIBE if you like to continue reading ang receive update notifications from me :D

By the way, I have my Nu'est One shots :)