Code1: Introduction

Nu'Trouble [[HIATUS]]

 

Everyday was meant to be mean, every passing hour was a waste of time, and every second was made to be worse…everyone was made to look down on me…

 

               You are Joon Haera, a not so nice young girl studying at Seoul School for Theatrical Arts. You got up from bed and prepared yourself. You went downstairs for break fast, toasted some bread and spread some butter.  You checked the time on your phone, it was already 7:00 AM, you quickly get the bread, bit it and you put your shoes on and shouted to you're uncle "I’m going!!”.  You ran off quickly and made it just on time, the bus was about to leave. You took your happy sit at the corner back of the bus, put your headset on and put the volume in max, just wanting a peaceful time with your music. You raised your foot on the seat beside since no one is taking it up then you rest your back, put your bag on your lap and stared outside the bus. "I wonder what will happen today?" you asked yourself while looking at the blooming Sakura trees that you pass by, wondering if there’ll be a change in your now monotonous life.

               When you arrived at your school, you headed straight to your classroom, you opened the door then: “Ya! Don’t let him out!” a voice ordered you. You glared at her then you slightly pushed the guy back then you entered the room, closed the door and sat on your chair. It’s the usual morning everyone in your class faces.

               “Haera, let’s go shopping later?” Yoona asked.

               “Hmm…I don’t feel like it…” you replied in a sigh.

               “Huh? What’s with you? Is there any problem?” she asked.

               “I’m just a little tired from yesterday’s party…I want to rest for a while” I replied.

               “Eh? It’ll be no fun without you…”

               “Sure it’ll be but I want to rest for a while…” you replied.

 

Just as then the door opened up revealing your teacher and a blonde.

               “Please sit on your respective seats” he ordered.

               “Is that a girl?” I hear whispers grew around.

               “Silence!” our teacher interrupted the growing noise. “Starting today, Choi Minki will belong to this class. Please be good to him and help him catch up with the lessons.”

               “Him?” Yoona asked. “I think there’s a grammatical error here, mister. I think we should use ‘she’.”

               “He’s a HE so using she is intolerable” he added. “You may seat on that vacant chair over there for the meantime” the teacher said as he pointed out the empty chair beside you.

 

+HAERA’S POV+

               I’m not really paying any attention at him but as soon as I heard a loud bam…I looked at him and glared at everyone. I stood and help him get up, I felt Gyuri looking at me so I sent off a fake smirk.

               “You should refrain from clumsiness” I said with a smile. “Are you okay?” I asked. “I’m Joon Haera, how about you?”

               “C-Choi Minki” he replied while looking down. “Thank you” he whispered.

               “It’s my pleasure to help you” I replied. Looking at him, seeing his angelic face and innocent eyes, I thought that it’ll be bad if I get closer to someone like him...thinking that this guy only has two choices: be Bullied or Bully.

 

               “You’re Haera, right?” he asked.

               You’ve realized it right? Stay away from this guy or else you’ll be bullied too.

               “Uhmm…Haera?” he called again.

               “Why?” I finally replied.

               “I’m just wondering if we can be friends?” he asked while reaching out his hand.

               I slapped his hand as soon as I noticed Gyuri looking at us.

 

+Minki’s POV+

               She slapped my hand.

               “Haera?” I asked confusedly. She smirked and stood up.

               “Stop bothering me. F.Y.I. I have my own preferences in choosing my friends” she said while rolling her eyes on me.

               “Oh well, seems that she decided for you, by the way name’s Gyuri” a girl interrupted.

               “Decided?” I asked again in confusion.

               “Can we start, Haera?” Gyuri asked.

               “Sure” Haera replied while giving off a smirk. A smirk that seems so off with her face.

               “W-What?” I asked as if I’m already scared. There’s something really odd with Haera. I think I should play with their game for a while.

               “You know what? Your face pisses me off. It’s so pretty” Gyuri started. “Youngjae” she called someone with her hands as if waiting for something. Then a guy came handing her a bottle of water. “I think it’ll be prettier when wet” she said as she poured water on me then the others joined and started bullying me.

               I didn’t say anything. I let them do what they want waiting for someone among the crowd to stop and help me and just as when I thought there’s someone…

               “Stop that, Gyuri. That’s enough” Haera stopped. Everyone ceased, Haera stood up from where she’s sitting and walk towards our direction. “Yoona, may I borrow these?”

               “Sure” the other girl replied then I saw Gyuri grin.

               “Break time is almost over, this will finish it” Haera said as she sprinkled powder on me.

               I stared at her. Lock eyes with her but she quickly turned the other way. Something’s off.  “Get back to your sits now.” Just as then the door slammed open.

               “Ren!” a familiar voice shouted.

               “Huh?” Haera asked in disgust.

               “Ren? What happened?” they asked as they rushed towards me.

               “Well, if it isn’t JR and his gang, so this guy belongs to your group?” Haera asked.

               “So it’s you” JR replied.

               “No, no, it’s not me” she replied. “I’m about to help him when you came” she said while squeezing the bottle of powder on me.

               JR glared at her, everyone stepped back.

 

Then the teacher was back…

               “What’s the meaning of this?” the teacher asked.

               “These guys are trespassing” Gyuri pointed at JR and the others.

               “Well, if it isn’t Jonghyun, Baekho and Minhyun” the teacher said. “Get out” he ordered. Haera stuck out her tongue to them. JR and Baekho looked fiercely at her before finally getting out of our classroom. Then the class started. Wait? This teacher doesn’t even take notice of me!

 

+HAERA’S POV+

               After class, I found Jonghyun, Minhyun and Baekho at the locker room. I think they’re purposely waiting for someone; it’s either me, Gyuri or Minki. JR noticed me and just glared coldly to me the whole time.

               “I told you to stay away from, Gyuri” JR said with a serious tone of voice.

               I returned a glare at him, “who are you to order me around? You’re just making everything worse. Stay away from me, we’re already done” I said as I slam my locker door close.

               “JR!” I heard Minki shouted.

               “I’m going” I said as I walk passed by them.

 

 

 


Okay, so I revised the whole story because I can't continue from where I left off...

I hope I won't get writer's block again...:) -_-" Can't think of a good title...let's just let it be like that for now..

 

CHARACTERS INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPPIE~~

Jung Haera / Sandy (16)

 

 

Kim Jonghyun / JR (17)

 

 

Kang Dongho / Baekho (17)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hwang Minhyun (17)

 

 

Choi Minki / Ren (17)

 

 

Bang Yoona (16)

 

 

Park Gyuri (17)