Aren't you curious?

A girl boygroup?

"Soo..." I heard Hyo-- I mean Hana said. I looked at her and did a double take. I saw her face, her beautiful face.  I looked at her clothes, they were girly. Not to showy. Just right. She was twiddling with her fingers as she looked down not daring to look into my eyes. 

I reached my hand out for her. She looked confused as her stared at my hand. I sighed and grabbed her hand into mine. She looked at me in confusion. I ignored her stupidity for a second and just walked to wherever my feet would take me. 

It took me to a big mall. I sighed knowing she didn't have her wallet so she would take this oppritunity for 'free clothes'. Obviously payed by yours truly, me. 

I felt stares of lust at us. I was used to it considering I'm a known idol, but I knew they weren't directed to me; but to Hana. Being the idiot we all know she is, she never noticed the stares. She just walked silently behind me. 

Once the stares got annoying and even more lustful I grabbed Hana and pulled her into an embrace. I felt her stiffen at the contact. She soon began to relax once she noticed the reason for me doing it. To protect her. 

When I felt the glares die down I let go of her and once again grabbed her hands and walked around the mall. I felt my wallet dying. Almost like it knew it would soon be empty. Much to my surprise Hana didn't bat an eye at the stores. I walked by Forever 21, my older sister practically lives there. Hana yawned. 

I started to chuckle at her reaction, she gave me weird stares. 


When we left the mall I was a happy camper, I had a wallet full of money and a pretty- wait no, beautful girl in my arms.. Lee Hana. I walked to a small park. There was a play structure, a set of swings and a small sandbox. The colors were bright, colorful and rusty. I looked at Hana, unlike when we were at Forever 21 her eyes were glowing. They weren't dull or bored. It looked happy. 

I felt good about myself. Most of the memembers agreed, we're the most awkward together, that has to say something. Everyone knows how awkward I am when I'm with Youngmin. To make her feel happy, it made me feel good. 

I saw her walk up to a swing and sit down on it. She sighed and started swaying with the wind. There was a slight breeze in the wind that captured her hair wonderfully. 

"What's wrong with you?" I heard her bluntly say. 

"What?" I say. I realized, I was drooling.. I shut my mouth closed and whiped it off. I mentally slapped myself. I, the great Jo Kwangmin, drooled. N.O. 

 

I walked up to the swing beside hers and propped down. I started swaying as well. From the corner of my eyes I say Hana slowing down so I decided too aswell. 

 

"Aren't you curious?" She asked me. 

"About what?" I lied. The curiousity was killing me. I wanted to know everything. Why is she a girl IN A BOYGROUP. Why is she in a boygroup? Why did she lie about being a boy? Who knows? Am I the first? What would happen if everyone found out?

"Everything." She bluntly said looking ahead of us. 

"I would be lying if I said no." I said stiffling a laugh. 

She chuckled and sighed. "Basically.. My mom wanted her youngest child to be a male idol. Instead of having a boy, I came out. I was forced to live as a boy. I auditioned under starship, I got in. Here I am." She says gesturing to herself. 

It took a while for her story to sink in. It sounded like a cheesy drama plot line. What character would I be? A main character? A friend-zoned character? A background? An extra? When I even thought that I would just be extra character in a drama called The life of Lee Hana, a tug came to my heart. Would I be a lead character? 

I looked at her and noticed, long hair. What would a girl living like a boy do with girly long hair? She seemed to notice me staring at her hair because she started explaining.

"My dad really wanted me to have long hair." She said looking at the sky. 

All I could do was say 'ooh.' 


When I finished explaining myself I noticed Kwangmin wasn't being his normal annoying self. He was cool, calm and collected. Weird. He didn't say anything rude, he listened and nodded. Damn, if I was allowed to be a girl I would totally be leaving. He's so boring. 

I heard a cell phone ring. Kwangmin pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered the call. His manager said he had to go on a late schedule, just a photo shoot of the twins. He excused himself and left.

I just sat on my swing swaying. 

"Whoa." I heard a husky voice say. "It's a pretty one." The same voice said. 

I looked up to see a group of men, with achahol lingering around them. One of the men grabbed my arm and threw me over his shoulders. I tried to squirm out of his grip but they tied my arms together. I tried screaming for help but they duck taped my mouth. I woud squirm off his shoulders but his grip was like iron. 

I manged to let him drop me, on the ground, hard. I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. I think I sprained my wrist. As long as I can still dance right? They tied my feet together. I had limited mouvement considering I was wearing a skirt. I didn't want any 'unwanted attention'. 

As stupid as it sounds, I tried rolling away. It didn't work. The man once again grabbed me and hulled me over his shoulders. He purposely dropped me a few time resulting in my bruising. 

I kept trying to scream dispite the tape on my mouth. Once of them slapped my and yelled at me. "Shut up!" 

Panic started taking over. I started thrashing my body around. The man once again dropped me. This time he kicked my head, which made my head throb. 

 

One of the men started ripping my shirt off. Another started pulling my shirt off. I started screaming. I started kicking and bitting. They slapped my face.. When they ripped my shirts to threads I covered my bra with my arms. They laughed and ripped off my bra. 

I'm done. They're going to me then kill me. I'm just done. Thank you for my wonderful ending lord. Just kidding. Please save me.. I'm sorry. Please.. Kwangmin..


As if on cue Kwangmin came. He ran in and saw me. His face instantly flushed but focused on the bigger picture. His eyes were like fire. Hana felt as if he was going to kill them on cue. Kwangmin started playing with their bodies as if they were toys. He threw them around the place. Punched them. Kicked them. It wasn't enough. He wanted to kill them. He wanted them dead. He was done with people hurting and toying with Hana. He wanted them dead. 

When Kwangmin was done 'playing' with them, he ran up to Hana and ripped off his jacket and carefully place it around her delicate body. He looked at her, she was shivering and trembling. He cursed them then realized, he needed to leave this place. 

He picked Hana up as delicate as possible then carried her the 'bride style'. He ran out of there like the usain bolt. He had to hurry. BOYFRIEND had practice soon. Their debut was a day away.. He wasn't in a rush though, he would wait until he was sure Hana was alright. Only then would he go.


He went to his acutal home first. He rushed her inside. When they got to his room it was quiet. Too quiet to any of their likings but it couldn't be replaced. Hana quietly sat on his bed still envoloped in his jacket. 

Kwangmin went into his gigantic closet but only came out with a large hoodie and sweats. He gently laid them in front of her. "Go change. We have to get your wig from the dorm. What would happen if I came into the dorm with a girl?" He says pointing the obvious. 

"Oh ya.." Was her only reply. 


When she came out she was back to being Lee Hyo, only with long hair. Kwangmin got a hair tie from his moms room. Hana was too tired so she made Kwangmin do her hair. 

He ran his fingers into her smooth silky hair. He wanted to stay like that forever, but he knew better. Feeling content with the thing he dares call a ponytail the two walked to the dorm.. not knowing people had taken their picture. 



Crappy chapter. I'm so sorry. ): Anyways.. So uhm.  I'm getting a filling tomorrow. Yay.. (not really) I hope you comment and subscribe. I've had a really hard week. I would appreciate it of someone would like to pm me to talk to me. jk. you guys are too busy. anyways byeee