kwangmin's feelings

A girl boygroup?

Kwangmin stood there in the door frame staring at the sight infront of him. His twin..was kissing his fiance. It felt as if he stood there for ages, he never moved. He stood there watching as they had fun. 

"H-hyung.." Kwangmin said in a shaky voice. 

Youngmin pulled away from Hana and stared at his brother. 

"Y-yah.." There was an awkward silence between the three. "What are you doing still up?" Youngmin says trying to be casual. 

"Nothing." Kwangmin says as he walks away mad. 

"Kwangmin.." Hana quietly mummbles.

 

Only Youngmin and Hana was left. Youngmin looked as if what had ever happened wasn't a big deal but, Hana, she was freaking out. What would Kwangmin do? 

Hana ran to look for Kwangmin. Youngmin noticed and grabbed  her arm. 

"Youngmin hyung! I have to go look for Kwangmin unnie!" Hana yells as she shakes his grip loose. 

"Unnie?" 

 

Hana was running all over the dorm. He wasn't anywhere to be found. She only had one place left to check. The roof. 

She quietly opened the door to the roof. It was still windy and she felt stupid for forgeting her sweater back in the dorm, but hey, Kwangmin always comes first. Plus she remembered to bring something. 

As usual she was right. Kwangmin was on the roof. He was looking out into the distance, not paying attention to anything, including her. She knew that would happen. That's why she brought her secret weapon. Pickachu.

She pulled it out from behind and placed it near his face then pretended to talk though it. 

"Hi there Kwangmin! Why do you looked so annoyed!? No pokemon trainers can be annoyed!" 

To her surprised he answered, " Hi. Yes they can! When you keep losing to those elite 4 and you keep losing!" Kwangmin yelled making a fist at the sky. 

Hana started laughing. Kwangmin finally noticed it was he talking through the pikachu. His face started to turn red. 

"Yah! What kind of idiot pretends to be pikachu!" He yells at Hana. 

"Pabo! What kind of idiot replies!?" Hana yells laughing. 

 

Once the two of them calmed down. A light comfortable atmosphere was formed. The two of them had a casual chat. It was different from their usual fighting. 

"I'm sorry." Hana said. 

"For what?" Kwangmin asks confused. 

"Earlier. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry." 

Kwangmin started to look irratated but still replied. 

"You kissed him! My twin!" 

"He kissed me! Your twin!" Hana yelled. 

Kwangmin grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. 

The kiss was forced, but soon became soft and passionite. 

Hana's heart started to beat hard. Just like it did with Youngmin. Does she like Kwangmin? Does she like Youngmin? Both? 

"Don't kiss him." Kwangmin said, his face red. "Just me.." he mummbled. 

"What?" 

"Don't kiss him! You can only kiss me!" 

Hana got mad. Why does he care who she kisses? She's not his property. 

"Shut up! You don't own me! In fact I'm going to go make out with Youngmin!" She yelled at him. 

Kwangmin grabbed her and pulled her into a tight embrace. She could hear his heart beat. 

"Please don't." He said in a barely audible whisper. "I think I like you."