Tomorrow

A girl boygroup?

I was blankly sitting down staring at Youngmin still not over the fact that we had a huge debut,that was a sucess. We were actucally given an award for best debut. It's been a week since our debut and I still couldn't get over the fact that we've debuted. 

For now I had to push that thought out of my mind. Right now it was 'truthful time with Jo Youngmin'. We were alone in our room. Kwangmin was at a pokemon convention 'promoting BOYFRIEND'. I still think that was an excuse but whatever. No one cares what I think. 

"So..?" Youngmin said interrupting my thoughts. 

I took a deep breath and explained. I kept looking at him. I was never really super close to him but at the same time I knew we would be amazing friends. Mabye even more  no just kidding. Don't hurt me. I expected him to be a little more rational. I thought he would grab the phone and report me. All he did was intently stare at me. He started staring at my wig. He's totally curious about my long hair. 

I then explained to him, he simply nodded. 

There was an awkward silence between us until Minwoo came bursting into the dorm jumping onto me. He landed on top of me. Youngmin blushed and ripped Minwoo away. 

"YAH! Don't go touching Hyo like that!" He yelled at Minwoo. 

"Oh you know?" Minwoo asks confused. 

"Y-yeah.." He says looking down a little shy. 

"YAH! Han-hyo! You should be careful! If this keeps going we'll be caught by the whole world in less than a month!" He jokes around. 

I just elbow him in the ribs. 


It became our normal schedule, the whole makane line knew about me yet they didn't treat me any diffrent. Unless you count Kwangmin. He's been diffrent. He would always avoid me. It didn't bother me much because I had other things to worry about. Tomorrow I would have to see my parents and the twins at another meeting. 

We were eating dinner at the table with allt the members present. Minwoo and Hyunseong were finghing about who had better fashion sense. It caused everyone to join in, even me. When I finished dinner I went to the living room right beside the kitchen and opened the TV to see Music Core on. SHINee was preforming Sherlock. 

I am a HUGE *shawol! I started shrieking and screaming and dancing along. The rest of the members gathered to see what I was yelling about. They gave me the wow he's stupid stare. I didn't care, SHINee was preforming. 

When the song was over I started to cry. The song was over. It's done. No more. They started staring at me once again. I lightly pulled Youngmin out of the way and marched to the kitchen pulling out a huge tub of ice cream. I ate and was deep in thought about tomorrow. 

They would see me again as a girl..this time only I was engaged to Kwangmin..



Crappy short chapter. I don't even deserve to ask for comments. =___=; Uhmm. Wish me luck! This week will be the end of me! (: