Who?

A girl boygroup?

It was the day of the photo shoot. I groaned as I got up to the washroom to fix my wig. I sighed thinking about what would happen in a few hours. What's going to happen. Wait I'll answer myself, jail.. I sighed then texted my mom about the situation hoping she'll know what to do. 

I sighed and finished cleaning up. I walked back to my bedroom hoping I would get a reply..none came. When I opened the door I was greeted by Youngmin shirtless wearing only shorts and Kwangmin shirtless while doing situps casually. I stared at them.. nothing special. I stared at their bodies, most girls would jump them for that but I just sighed and walked to my bunk. 

"Yah, you might have a firm chest! Doesn't mean you can slack on your stomach!" Youngmin says as he pulls me off my bed to do push ups with him and Kwangmin. 

20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. I stopped at 30. Youngmin stopped at 60, Kwangmin stopped at 70. They both laughed at me for getting a low 30. I sighed and went to get a drink of water from the kitchen before they had the chance to rip my shirt off like what Kwangmin did to Youngmin. He claims it's to see how good you look. Narsisstic kid. 

I was greeted by Donghyun and Hyunseong eating carrot sticks. I was relived to see they were wearing shirts. 

"Are we all going shirtless?" I ask them while sitting on a chair. 

"Well ya." Donghyuun replies. "Do you go swimming with a shirt on?" He sarcastically asks. 

All I do is roll my eyes. 


We were all in the car on the way to the photo shoot. We were all crammed into the back, and by we I mean the makane line. I was sitting by Kwangmin and Youngmin while Minwoo was sitting on the other side of Youngmin. My face was pale, so was Minwoos. We were both nervous while the twins was asleep leaning both their heads on both my shoulders. Twin, like Twin. I laughed and remembered, I'm about to go to jail! 

We arrived at the location of the photo shoot and I was ready to be dragged out of there without a fight. Maybe I would be able to see how law works, on me. Did I mention I want to be a lawyer? That dream is probably down the drain.. 

I was about to get of the car when my phone vibrated..

Don't blow it okay?!

Hmm. 

Maybe a plot twist will happen. 

idk. 

I'm your mom, not forture teller. 

Okay?

DON'T LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU'RE A GIRL. 

-maamy

Once we were in the change room the cordi noona gave me a shirt, a sweater that is short sleeve and shorts. I looked around, everyone else was wearing normal swim attaire. How?

I made a face at the noona as if saying Why? The noona noticed and said I know. Meet me later. I'll tell you. 

Was it Minwoo? He's the only one who knew. I''ll thank him later.


Once the photo shoot was over, we all packed our selves into the car. The photoshoot didn't even take that long, it only took our whole day! I was the last one to go in for the makane line so I was sitting beside Minwoo and the side of the car. 

I opened my phone and texted Minwoo..

Thanks! ^___^

I stared at him before he got the message. It took 10 seconds. I counted. When he opened the text he had a confused face then stared at me.

What are you talkin about?

I didn't do anything. 

But congrats you didn't have to go shirtless. 

^0^

I looked around me. Minwoo was the only one who knows. Well except my mom. She wouldn't go to such lenghts. Who? I looked around me once again. The twins were asleep while the hyungs were using their phones. Minwoo was also starting to fall asleep. 


Unkwon Person

Okay. Why did I help her. Oh well. Hana... It seems you now know someone is on to you. I'll give you a clue. He's asleep..


I, Noh Minwoo is now alone in our dorm. The hyungs have a schedule, the Twins were excused; family meeting, and Hana-- I mean, Hyo. He was excused by his mom.  

I was alone sitting in the living room. There was an awkward silence. I stood up and ran to my room grabbed my practice bag then went to the practice studio. 

BOYFRIEND YE YE YE! I'm good. I yelled in my head. Yup. I'm Noh Minwoo. 


The makane line had no schedule, they wanted to save us until our debut. The twins left before we got inside our dorm. When I entered my room I was planning on taking a nap, maybe even clean up. Until I got a text from my dad. 

Hey there HANA!

Uhmm.

Family meeting?

Your brother is going to pick you up. 

btw, you're now a girl.. 

-duuudy. 

Sometime I wonder why I have to change my gender. Then I remember, my mom is crazy. I got up from my bed and sighed. I grabbed the stuff I needed, apologized to Minwoo about leaving him alone then walked out the door. 

 

I was greeted by my brother; Lee Taemin. He looked at me and sighed. 

"Look it's my brother." He said sacastically.

"Waah. My hyung.." I replied back sarcastically. 

"Here." He said throwing a bag at me. 

I stared at me curiously. He looked at me and made the are-you-serious face. "Go change into it!" He yelled at me. 

I ran to the mens washroom and changed into the clothes that were given. I left the room as a girl, I got weird stares but that's okay. 

I changed into that. **The hair is dark brown**

 


I walked up to my hyu-oppa. He was wide eyed staring at me. 

"Aish! Is that you Hana!?" He yells.

"Obviously oppa." I say sarcastically. 

 

We walked into his car and drove home. There was an awkward silence between us and oppa seemed to be deep in thought. What happened?

 

When we got home there was a weird tense atmosphere. It seems my other oppas were kicked out of the house for awhile. When I walked into the living room I saw.. The Jo twins?



CIFFY! Hmmm. I hoped you like it (: The pictures arent mine okay. Comment and subscribe please?((;

Special apperence by Lee Taemin

Hmm, my shawol feels ;)