Chapter 33 - Torture

Poisonous Love

“Omo.” Daesung whispered speechless about dropping the stack of plates he had been carrying to each table. Muzik blushed under his stare, quickly adjusting the dress she had decided to wear before placing her bag down in one of the cubbies at the back.

“Is this alright?” Muzik asked unsure as Daesung swallowed heavily before passing the stack over to one of the other members quickly. Daesung walked over to where she stood before looking down then up to her eyes.

“You look…..beautiful.” He whispered as she cleared before crossing her arms over her chest, self-conscious.

 

red & black

 

“It was my mothers, wasn’t sure if it was alright.” Muzik whispered feeling her proud self being flushed down the drain under his eyes.

“No, no, no, you look amazing in it.” Daesung whispered still in shock as he watched her.

“I mean, I wouldn’t have known it was you until you stumbled near the wall.” He teased causing her to snort before she reached over and pushed his shoulder.

“Shut up.” She muttered as he laughed before sighing.

“Well, you’re area is all set up. I figured you wouldn’t want to sing all day, and since you’re going over to the boxing club after, you and Reina will be taking turns.” Daesung quickly explained as she nodded, unsure as she played with her fingers. Her eyes shot open in surprise before looking down to see Daesung’s hand now covering hers. He looked up from their hands before smiling his gentle smile. There was something weird about his touch. It was a strange feeling. She still didn’t know why she couldn’t read his future, or see anything when he touched her, but then again, some people were like that. Suddenly there was what sounded like a growl causing both individuals eyes to shoot open and over to the door to see the color blue disappear around the corner. Daesung’s hand disappeared from hers before stepping back with an expressionless expression.

“Um, I’ll be right back.” Daesung said in a hurry before he disappeared around the corner. It was TOP, she knew that by the color.

 

“Hyung!” Daesung shouted knowing that he had turned down this hallway somewhere.

“Hyung!” He shouted again, checking in every classroom he could before turning down one of the empty hallways where the storage rooms were. Before he could react, he was yanked into a classroom before being hung from the chalkboard by his neck. Daesung gasped for air before looking down the arm to its owner.

“Hyung.” He whispered as TOP growled now only seeing red through his eyes.

“She’s mine.” TOP whispered through his fangs as Daesung swallowed heavily, he had never seen TOP this way before, nowhere out of actual battle.

“Hyung.” He gasped before TOP was forcefully thrown to the ground, leaving Daesung to fall beneath his own feet, holding his neck.

“What’s gotten into you?!” Youngbae shouted as he held a thrashing TOP to the ground. Daesung looked over as Youngbae looked up confused.

“Stay away from her! She’s mine!” TOP growled as Youngbae gestured for him to leave as he got up and did just that.

 

“So you want me in here?” Celeste asked gesturing to the room she had been standing in. One of the older girls was in charge of setting everyone in their rightful place, so that’s what they were doing right now, making sure that everyone was where they needed to be before they started in the few minutes they had.

“Yes, right in here, if that’s alright?” Haein mentioned as Celeste looked around the room before nodding.

“Yah, it’s cool.” Celeste answered, picking up her cloak she had been dressed in before walking into the small corner she had to hide in. She chuckled at the irony she was given when they asked her to dress as a crazed witch, well she wasn’t a witch, but close enough. Standing in that small room, for a while now, no sound except the music they had playing through the entire gym, her mind drifted off to what had happened earlier this afternoon. Her fingers soon found their way to her lips where the electricity he had sent was still sitting. She blinked a few times before sighing, hanging her head back against the wall. She dated before, those she had date of course they had shared a kiss or two, but why was this different? She didn’t even know the dude and on top of that, she didn’t really like him, well not him so much as his personality. She sighed again, loud this time before dropping her head, almost jumping out of her skin to see that there was someone standing a few feet in front of her, just staring at her.

“YA!” She shouted annoyed before holding her chest as he smirked.

“You were in deep thought there.” He pointed out amused as she snorted looking away down the hall.

“Don’t you have work to do?” She asked annoyed, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I do, I’m heading there now.” He explained gesturing through the next opening.

“Be careful ,kay.” He spoke as she blinked in confusion watching as his figure disappeared through the curtains that led to the next room.

“Bastard.” She whispered before snorting and looking away.

 

“Omo, watch out.” Seungri whined quickly grabbing Aria’s arm to pull her out of the way of someone running down the hallway. She stumbled in surprise into his arms causing him to chuckle when he looked down to see her blushing ferociously.

“Uh, thanks.” She muttered quickly pulling away before adjusting her outfit.

“I came to your house a few days ago.” He mentioned as she nodded in acknowledgement.

“I know, my sisters told me.” She answered as he nodded.

“I rang the doorbell but no one answered.” He whispered partially lying that in actuality the doorbell constantly electrocuted him when he tried.

“Sorry about that, we’ve been meaning to get it fixed.” She lied back unsure how to answer as he nodded.

“Did you get the snacks I brought over?” He asked as she nodded, keeping her eyes to her shoes.

“Thank you for them.” She whispered as he smiled, patting her head like a little child.

“Any time, whenever you need snacks, I’m your to-go-to guy.” He chanted as she looked up confused.

“We should exchange numbers.” He quickly said pulling out his phone causing her to blush and walk ahead of him.

“Give me your number.” He mentioned, not receiving an answer, he looked up to find his side empty.

“Aria?” He called looking around his confused, turning on his heels to look behind him. Why did he suddenly have a nervous feeling?

“Aria?!” He called again this time slightly worried before he began dodging in and out of classrooms, trying to find her.

“Damn it.” He whispered under his breath, bowing to a few teachers that were walking past before he sighed, stepping into a classroom out of view. He shut his eyes tightly, controlling his breathing before shutting his eyes. Within a millisecond Seungri disappeared into thin air and into the nearest electrical cord, zooming through to find her.

 

Aria quickly ditched Seungri, suddenly uncomfortable with him trying to get as close as he could with her. But as she made it down the stairs, someone quickly grabbed her from behind before pulling her into a random room, slamming the door as she thrown to the ground with the flyers. Still in a daze, she looked back to see a few girls standing behind her, confusing her.

“Ya!” One of the girls shouted as Aria flinched on the ground. She blinked looking up to the girls confused as one reached over and kicked her leg annoyed.

“Ya! We’re talking to you!” She shouted as Aria pulled her legs to her, closer to her.

“What do you want?” Aria whispered slightly startled. One of the girls scoffed before kneeling down at her height.

“What does he see in you?” She whispered tilting her head to look at Aria. Aria looked down confused before there was a forceful hand to her chin, pulling her up to connect their eyes.

“What are you?” The girl whispered forcefully turning and tilting Aria’s hand to get a better look.
“She isn’t even pretty.” One of the girls still standing spoke as Aria’s eyes drifted to her.

“What nerve you and your sisters have coming here.” The girl holding her chin said as Aria’s eyes darted down to hers.

“What?” Aria asked oblivious as the girls grip on her chin grew tighter. Aria bit her lips, trying not to scream as the girls other hand dug painfully into her bare thigh.

“Why would he like someone like you?” She hissed, gripping her chin tighter to keep eye contact.

“YA!” A voice shouted startling everyone as they looked over to see Seungri was now suddenly standing in the room. Aria’s eyes shot open along with the other girls as they shot off the ground, standing in front of Aria to keep her out of view.

“Oppa.” They chirped suddenly happy as Seungri simply glared at the 4 before walking over, pushing them forcefully out of view. They yelped in surprise as he knelt down in front of Aria, placing his hands on her cheeks to check on her.

“Are you alright?” He asked serious causing her to slowly nod before his eyes looked down to her leg where it was red, nail marks now visible. Seungri hissed, eyes quickly darting over to the girls who bowed and ran off without a second thought.

“Idiots.” He whispered before looking to Aria who was already helping herself off the ground.

“I turned around and you were gone.” He answered as Aria began to pick up the flyers off the ground.

“Can you just leave me alone?” She whispered as he froze, reaching over to pick up one.

“What?” He asked standing up as Aria stood, unable to make any eye contact.

“They keep bugging me because of you. Just leave me alone.” She whispered standing there as his heart dropped. He couldn’t leave her, even if she asked, he couldn’t. It was impossible now. She was his key to a normal life.

“I can’t.” He answered as she looked over startled by the answer.

“Yes, you can.” She begged as he sighed and shook his head.

“I can’t, even if you beg me to, I can’t.” He added serious as she sighed, finally irritated.

“I can’t be here then.” She whispered quickly pushing past him to leave only to have his hand shoot out for her wrist, immediately stopping her.

“Let me go.” She whispered staring at the door in front of her.

“No matter what you do, it’s too late. I can’t leave you.” He admitted as she blushed looking down to her shoes. Before any of them could speak again, the door shot open showing Youngbae looking at them seriously before his eyes softened on Aria. She took the opening that startled them both to rip her arm out of Seungri’s, bowing quickly before marching out of the room and out of sight. Things in life were made to be difficult as to make us stronger in the process. These were one of those moments.