Chapter 2 - Fearful Night

Poisonous Love

Throughout the years, they moved around continuously, never safe, always being found by vampires who would just happen to run across the family. After a while, Aunt Jayde asked for help from a close family friend that specialized in power shielding weaponry. Seeing that every time they were attacked, it had been a time the girls had been using their powers, so almost like a magnet, vampires were drawn to them.

 

A few months after arriving at Aunt Jayde’s Manor:

The girls never went to a real school, with the chance that even they would be students there, Aunty Jayde kept them home to homeschool them while at the same time training their powers.

Aria, the youngest of the three trained her levitation powers night and day. The others never saw her walking around on her own feet ever, she trained her mind, levitating things she needed and whatnot. Then at night, when it grew dark, her nightmares came back to haunt her as it always did after their parents passing. The valley they lived in was hit my hurricane strength winds and the electricity in the house went on an overflow. Aunt Jayde had no way of controlling it, since it only happened when she was panicked or felt threatened, just having the house never losing electricity was always thanks to Aria.

Muzik the middle child, the rebel out of the three, was always found alone out in the yard where Aunt Jayde had gathered all her favorite plants into a giant garden. If anything Aunt Jayde liked Muzik the best only because every time Muzik was around, singing and playing with the plants, they grew beautifully, but any time she was upset, it seemed the plants slowly died. All thanks to her manipulation with earth. Aside from already knowing enough of her earth manipulation, she trained her foresight also, being that it was the one power the family looked at for assurance. Just as Aria, her feet barely ever touched the ground, she flew most of the day.

Celeste the oldest sister, when she wasn’t on her sisters cases, she trained night and day. Her parents had left her in charge of the line, so she was dedicated to keeping her sisters safe. She trained her fire, water and ice powers whenever she got the chance. Making life size models of vampires from ice, she was able to manipulate the mold to react to her like any vampire would, so destroying and fighting them were like real life, except for the biting. That’s when her super speed came in handy, along with her telescopic vision.

“Geez, it’s so boring being home all the time.” Muzik whined from her spot on the couch as the 3 sisters stared at whatever program was playing on the television screen. Aria sat at the foot of the couch, legs folded Indian style with the usual book in her lap, and Celeste on the other hand sat at the window just staring at the moon.

“Well there isn’t anything we can do about it.” Aria mumbled back to her sister, unmoving her eyes from the book in front of her.

“Staring at the moon won’t get you anywhere.” Muzik teased before her sister turned and glared at her.

“Or maybe it can.” Muzik said with her hands up in defense.

“Where did Aunty Jayde go anyway?” Muzik sighed lying out on her back, slightly touching Aria’s bare shoulder.

“Ya!” Aria snapped holding her head causing Muzik to giggle.

“Only a bit.’ She whined over to Aria before using her sisters power to levitate the pillow at her feet to her face.

“Stop borrowing powers.” Celeste scolded from her spot at the window. Muzik just rolled her eyes.

“You’re just jealous.” Muzik whispered under her breath. They had been sitting there all night, then fell asleep in their spots. Muzik was shaken from her sleep when a vision began to invade her mind. She twitched a bit in her sleep, biting her lip, fighting through it before shooting out of her sleep gasping to see Aria and Celeste looking at her concerned.

“What happened?” aria asked as Muzik held her head before looking over to the clock.

“They’re coming for us.” Muzik whispered as their eyes shot open.

“Who?” Aria asked nervously before Muzik shot out of her seat on the couch.

“A Clan, I don’t know who they are.” Muzik informed before celeste nodded.

“Alright, hurry upstairs, grab the bags.” She instructed as the sisters took off running upstairs.

“How long?” Celeste asked frantic throwing her things into a bag.

“3 Minutes.” Muzik shouted slipping her feet into a pair of boots. AS if on cue, 3 minutes later they were welcomed by the shattering of the glass windows down below.

“Hurry.” Muzik shouted running into Aria’s room, grabbing her hand before meeting with Celeste in the hallway.

“Too late.” Aria whispered holding her arms around Muzik’s waist as they now stood frozen facing off the pack in front of them.

“Damn it.” Celeste cursed under her breath looking around as the beings in front of them growled.

“We need to get down to the car.” Muzik whispered holding Aria behind her.

“Muzik, force field.” Celeste whispered before Muzik nodded, putting her hands together at her chest in a prayer manner, whispering an incantation, she put her hands out, letting the power flow out of her fingers tips turning her eyes blue, then around her sisters.

“Let’s just run through them.” Celeste mentioned before they nodded and did just that. The beings would dive at her force field causing her to grunt in pain every time. By the time they had reached the entryway to the house, her force field had all but disappeared.

“Damn it.” Muzik whispered panting out of breath as they brought their backs to each other.

“No other choice.” Celeste whispered as they stared at the dozens of vamps standing in front of them, growling, drooling and panting.

“Aria, this is what we trained for, be strong, ok?” Celeste mentioned over to the youngest who just simply nodded facing them. This would be the first official time they would be using these powers against those their ancestors fought, they were beyond unsure and nervous of the outcome tonight.

“Hurry.” Muzik urged before using her flight to charge at the unexpected beings in front of her. Landing on the opposite side of them to bring the attention off her sisters, she smiled at the pack now coming for her.

“I’ll meet you in the garage!” Muzik shouted to her sisters, running across to the dining room area while about 5 of the beings ran after her, leaving 7 for the others sisters.

“Come on Aria, we can do this.” Celeste praised her little sister who in turn nodded, bravely. Aria stared at the beings with such hate, using her hate for them killing her parents she held open her palms, facing upwards before whispering. The lights and electrically machines in the house began sparking before the electricity was out and into her palms, wrapping her arms. She took a deep breath taking in all the power that was racing through her veins before finally charging at the beings. Everyone she touched was electrocuted on contact, they didn’t die but they grew weak from the currents that wouldn’t leave them. In turn Aria would use her levitation, breaking off the stairs posts, she flung them with all her might straight into the hearts of the vampires. Luckily they were wood.

Celeste watched proudly as her younger sister defeated the 3 she had gone for. Jumping up into a backflip she barely missed the claws that were reaching out for her. Seeing an opening, she shot a fireball at one, disintegrating it before another got a cheap shot at her, sending her flying into the fireplace of the living room. She fell to the ground grunting before wincing to see that she had a nice slice on her arm. All the vampires in the house flung their heads up into the air sniffing heavily.

“Alessandro Blood.” They said in realization as the sisters looked around panicked. Ignoring the pain she sent the fireballs at the last 3 standing in front of her before sighing and holding her arm.

“Come at me.” Muzik hissed at the 5 in front of her. One brave one, jump at her, quickly she ducked out of the way, reaching behind him before snapping his head off. The plants outside the window soon broke through into the dining room, grabbing at the last one left while Muzik quickly finished them off. Unknown to them, one was still left, watching the entire confrontation.

“Celeste! Are you ok?!” Muzik shouted jumping off the table before running over to her. Aria was already there, healing her arm.

“Damn thing, got a cheap shot.” Celeste hissed annoyed before the front door opened.

“GIRLS! GIRLS! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Aunt Jayde’s voice screamed in panic before she came running into the rumble.

“Oh my god! Are you girls ok?” She asked worried running over before pulling them into their needed hugs.

“Aunt Jayde, they found us.” Aria whispered before Aunt Jayde pulled away and nodded in understanding.

“We need to leave, hurry and let’s get everything packed.” Aunt Jayde informed as the girls did so. They quickly moved from that house the morning after.

“Are you sure it was them?” A deep male voice asked the unknown vamp that had witnessed the fight.

“They smelt like them.” He explained back before the male nodded.

“Send them out to the house to have a look at things and report back to me.” He informed before the other nodded and left the room.

“So Alessandro still lives?” He whispered to himself in thought.

“Call in the ‘5’ Boys.” He informed the man standing at the door who nodded before leaving for Big Bang.