Chapter 29 - Stalking

Poisonous Love

“Why’d we leave Celeste with that guy?” Aria asked as they walked down the steps to the subway.

“Pfft, I don’t want to be in the middle of whatever is going on between the two of them.” Muzik mentioned, sliding her card for the subway before walking past the barricade.

“You trust him with her?” Aria asked once she caught up to her sister, now waiting for a train to come. Muzik sighed, before looking down to her sister.

“I already saw what would happen. He’s her classmate. He likes her, he wants to walk her and talk. Learn about her. The usual. If anything, I need to worry about her.” Muzik explained as Aria chuckled and nodded in agreement.

“If he does anything funny, she’ll take care of it. Hopefully I don’t get any more visions of her. I would hate to get anything that will make me gag.” She added as Aria smiled before her eyes shot open, head whipped to the right. She quickly grabbed onto the sleeve of Muzik’s cardigan before tugging as her eyes quickly tried to read the crowd.

“What?” Muzik asked as Aria looked up for a second before looking back.

“One of them is nearby.” She whispered as Muzik’s eyes shot open and into the same direction as her.

“Can you read their mind?” Muzik asked as Aria nodded, stepping closer to her sister. Muzik shut her eyes, hoping that her visions would give her some peace of mind. She took a deep breath before letting it go as her minds eyes blurred then showed the man, he was following them. She hissed opening her eyes before looking down to Aria who was clearly worried.

“Stay by me, alright.” Muzik mentioned before Aria nodded taking a step towards her to wrap her arms around her waist. Muzik’s eyes were on high alert as she scouted the crowd for the man she saw. She couldn’t find him anywhere. Finally the train stopped in front of them, the doors swooshed open and the pair quickly climbed in. Muzik sat Aria down next to an elder couple before standing in front of her, scanning the car they were in. She knew he was somewhere nearby.

 

At the next stop a few people got on as a few left. Muzik kept her protective spot in front of her sister before she noticed a familiar person climbing on.

“Isn’t that guy from our school?” Muzik whispered down to her sister before gesturing with her head to the boy with the overgrown Mohawk. Aria looked around her sister before her eyes narrowed on the man that obviously could feel their stare. His head quickly whipped over to the pair before connecting eyes with the youngest. He smirked. Aria blushed before looking away and up to her sister that was continuing to glare at him.

“Geez, the nerve of some people. If you’re going to stare that much just take a damn picture.” Muzik muttered before looking down to her sister.

“Can you hear him?” Muzik asked asking about the vampire they both knew was still nearby. She just nodded before her eyes shot open. Muzik was about to turn to the same direction as her only to be beat when someone tapped her on her shoulder. She looked over to see the Mohawk man smiling at the both of them.

“You two are from my school right?” He asked as Muzik nodded before seeing that he was staring down at Aria.

“Can we help you?” Muzik interrupted as he looked up to her.

“Oh, I was actually wondering if I could sit here. Everywhere else is full.” He mentioned, using the best excuse he could muster up before pointing to the empty seat next to Aria.

“Um.” Was all Muzik and Aria could get in before he plopped down on the seat, smiling at Aria.

“I’m Youngbae, what’s your name?” He asked with a hand out causing her to blush and look away.

“Aria.” She whispered as he nodded before looking up to the sister that seemed to want to rip his teeth out.

“You?” He asked as she snorted, looking away.

“Muzik.” She answered as he nodded.

“Cool. You guys heading to the festival?” He asked as they both nodded, never looking at him. About 10 minutes into the quiet ride, Muzik’s eyes shot open as she stared down the cart till the end. The man she had seen was sitting next to some girl, flirting with her as she giggled. Muzik gagged in reaction before looking down to her sister whose stare was already on her.

“There.” She mouthed gesturing with her eyes as both looked over to see his hand drifting up the girls bare thigh.

“Looks like Eujong’s got herself a good guy.” Youngbae immediately interrupted with a smirk causing the sisters to look over. He was talking about the girl the vamp was trying to seduce. Muzik snorted before looking back.

“Good guy my .” She muttered under her breath, not going unnoticed by Youngbae. Suddenly his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He put his bag down on his shoes before pulling it out. They watched as his eyes shot open before putting it to his ear.

“Youngbae.” He answered, only grunting in reaction to whoever was on the phone before he hung up.

“Geez, what a time.” He muttered, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

“Looks like I need to get off at the next stop.” He announced to the uncaring pair.

The next stop came and Youngbae stood up before turning to the pair.

“Nice meeting you guys. Aria, let’s eat lunch sometime.” He spoke causing Aria to blush and look down to her lap. He smirked seeing the red tint in her cheeks spread.

“Disgusting.” Muzik muttered, quickly taking the seat next to Aria before some other pig came.

 

“Is it really that hard?” Celeste asked through laughing after Woohyun had told her about the baseball teams run through with their baseball toss. Supposedly none of them could do it. Woohyun nodded.

“Even the captain couldn’t do it.” He mentioned causing her to laugh harder.

“Wow, I really need to go visit your booth today.” She mentioned looking ahead of them.

“Will you?” He asked hopeful before she looked up.

“Of course, I told you I would. Plus I’ll need a break from the haunted house.” She answered causing him to smile, looking away before pumping his fist happily.

 

“If he touches her, he’s dead.” A voice whispered watching the laughing pair walk down the street towards the subway.

“Hyung, you told me not to fall for a human and look at you!” Daesung pointed out from the shadows.

“This is different. She’s different.” Jiyong mentioned back stepping to hide around the corner as they walked past.

“It’s a strange feeling. Like if she were to disappear, I’d finally die.” He whispered watching as she walked past laughing. Daesung smiled.

“You know, from the decades I have known you, I’ve never seen you smile this much.” Daesung mentioned causing Jiyong to reach over and punch his shoulder playfully.

“If anything TOP hyung surprises me more than anything.” Jiyong added as Daesung nodded.

“He’s actually scarier now that I see him smile at random moments.” Daesung explained suddenly shivering before leaning against the wall.

 

~Ring~ ~Ring~

 

“Who could that be now?” Jiyong whispered pulling it out before his eyes shot open, Daesung’s also once he saw the name.

“Jiyong.” Jiyong answered before he nodded.

“Alright, we’ll be there.” He added quickly hanging up and looking to Daesung.

“He’s calling for us.” Jiyong answered as Daesung’s eyes went serious.

“Let’s go.”