Chapter 41

I Love You

As days passed by Minzy life was fitting back to normal she had time to hang out with her handsome son but most importantly the fans accepted her son, people would hand her gifts for Noal it was all perfect. She also had time to hang with Ashley who was extremely weak with her pregency Minzy knew Jiyong tried to his best to be around but with the fans he couldnt he was always on tour. Minzy would go with Noal and help Ashley make food and clean up, Ashley grew really grateful about this. I mean Minzy losing the one guy she loved the most to Ashley anyone would assume Minzy would be a to her but Minzy was too nice to every be mean to a girl like Ashley who needed a friend.

 

"So its for sure your writing a book about your life" the manager asked "Yes its official actually im already writing it" Minzy said, Minzy had announced to the fans that she wanted to write a book about her life to people like her who went through a hard time, she said she knew she is going to be judged a lot by fans but she wanted other people out there to know that Minzy being a celebrity and having lots of Money can go through the same thing. Minzy had also seeked help with therapy as her dreams and memories got the best of her tormenting her. William was put in jail atleast for now for harrassing Minzy and kidnapping her, but judges also thought that he had worse secrets than that and was to be put in jail for atleast 20 years for now.

Minzy was going to visit Ashley in the van, Ashley was  getting close to her due date, she didnt want to know just yet what she was going to have she wanted it to be a special suprise for her and Jiyong. Jiyong had gotten really excited about the new child on the way but his heart belonged to the one and only Minzy he tried in ways to show affection to Ashley so she didnt feel so alone, but he also wanted to be with Minzy, Minzy had told him that there was no way anything was going to happen between them, she was now friends with Ashley and she couldnt betray her just like that. Minzy phone rang "Hello" Minzy answered, "Hello this is 5zic" "ahhh good morning 5zic-" "Minzy you should head over to my office now" 5zic said, "Arraso im on my way than" Minzy said.

 

Minzy told her manager that they were heading not to 5zic office since it was something important, as she arrived she got off the van quickly and ran inside the office, "Minzy" 5zic said, "What happened" "Wheres Jiyong" "Uhhh his on tour he cant make it right now" Minzy said, "Are you sure you can handle this" 5zic said, "Yes of course" MInzy said, he led her to a different room with folders, "This case if finally closed" 5zic said, "What! your not finished yet" Minzy snapped, "We are finished" 5zic said as he began taking out a whole bunch of photos and setting them on the table, "Your ex boyfriend Jay Park was the main leader of all this case" 5zic said as he showed Minzy a picture, "Kiko and Jay park worked together to destroy you and Jiyong, we found a letter that was sent by the intials J.P to K.M to italy the letter said that they were never to meet again and change their names we catched Kiko in italy while Jay Park was actually hiding a few apartments away from you as we checked his apartment we found this" 5zic said handing minzy pictures of his wall that was covered in pictures of her and her family and friends, "Jay Park hired people to kill Jiyong and kidnap you while Kiko wanted you dead and jiyong alive, their plans crashed so they hired different people at the same time thats why Jiyong was shot and they left to find you while when you entered back the room a guy shot you which was William." Minzy stood there shocked not knowing what to say.

 

"After they found out that their plans crashed they decided to escape, Jay Park hired William this time to enter your life and take you away. William was suppose to make you fall in love with him and take you to Africa as thats were jay park was planning to live with you but William fell for you and everything fell apart. Kiko wanted to talk to William to kill you and get rid of you before it was too late-" "Wait was Ashley also paid to make Jiyong fall in love with her" minzy asked as 5zic said quiet "No Ashley was a victim that was going to end up dead" 5zic said as tears started going down Minzy face, "There planned was ruined and they knew you were too smart so there last plan was to end you" 5zic said, "I want to show you something" 5zic said as he grabbed her hand and led to another room were everyone who worked for Jay Park and Kiko were arrest even they were there, Minzy locked eyes with Jay Park he made her life hell he deserved everything that was to come to him, "I need to go" Minzy said as she ran outside.

 

She was in the van going back to the dorm when she called Jiyong, "Hello" Jiyong answered, Minzy stayed there quiet not knowing how to tell him everything "Minzy is everything okay" Jiyong asked, "Ji-Jiyong" Minzy voice cracked, "Minji whats wrong" Jiyong said worried, "Its over" Minzy said "Whats over" "the case there done" MInzy said not making sense at all "Minzy i dont understand" Jiyong sighed, she could imagine him trying to understand her while scratching his head confused, "Kiko and Jay Park were the main ones, Ji i was going to get killed" Minzy said crying now letting it all sink in, Jiyong didnt know what to say he finally understood her but it was all to shocking, "They have been all captured all that is left is for them to be judged but its over" Minzy said, "Baby-" Jiyong said but Minzy heard in the back "Flight 706 to South Korea is now to check in" "Ill leave you now" Minzy said, "Minzy" Jiyong called softly "Hmm" Minzy said "Im coming home right now baby I love you" Jiyong said.

 

Minzy headed to the dorm wanting to tell her unnies to find no one home as her phone rang, "Minzy!" Chaerin said worried, "Where you at" Minzy said "Minzy you need to come to the emergency room Now!" Chaerin screamed, "Whats wrong" Minzy said worried heading to the van already "Just get here fast as you can please" Chaerin said as she hung up, as Minzy had a bad feeling about this.