Chapter 40

I Love You

Meanwhile the girls in the room making phone calls to YG to airports anywhere to find out information. "I called every airport, hotel, taxi place but no one has seen her" Taeyang says as he and the others burst through the door, Jiyong enters with Ashley behind him. "Omg i hope shes fine" Ashley says, "Yah right" Chaerin says, "I got a text from Minzy" Dara says as everyone huddles next to Dara.

From Minzy:

Im sorry i left without saying a word, im sorry if i ruin everything we had. Dont worry about me im fine right now in a few minutes im sure im going to come out on the news, im sorry once again for not warning you guys im willing to take full responsibilty.

 

"Full responsibility for what" Chaerin says "I dont know but turn on the damn T.V already" Daesung says furstrated. Everyone was watching T.V waiting already for a few minutes but nothing has came out.

 

Breaking News the member of 2NE1 of Minzy has cleared all rumor through her twitter with a photo: Hey everyone this is Minzy from 2NE1 there are a lot of rumors going around about me. Theres a rumor that i have a child effectively i do as you may see in the photo his name is Noal, He is now my world. Im sorry if i dissappointed my fans but i wanted to hide him from the fame world i guess you really cant do that. Now you may thinking who is the father of my child the father of my child is no other than...... Kwon Jiyong yes G Dragon its a long story i dont plan to reveal at this moment. But were both happy with our child and Im also happy for him and Ashley and the new child on the way. Please continue to support me and 2NE1. This is a suprising news to every black jack but surpisly some black jacks are supporting her and understanding her.

 

Minzy was heading back home she wasnt going to tolerate William blackmailing her, if she must she is going to reveal her whole story. She is tired of hiding from the whole world she is human giving her rights to make a mistake and learn from it. Minzy picked up Noal and headed to her dorm, seeing fans outside. Minzy covered Noal with a blaket, grabbed her bag and started walking towards the crowd. "Minzy!" the fans screamed as everyone ran to her, securitys ran out to get to Minzy but they couldnt. "Your a " "Minzy i still love you" "Were happy for you" "Go die with your kid" "Can i see the baby" "Your a woman" "Your the best" the fans screamed loudly, Minzy smiled at them as she let them take pictures.

 

"I cant believe she did it" Bom said processing everything, "She wants to end everything" Chaerin said, "Jiyong are you okay with this" Dara said, "Yah im happy she did it but i feel like i should head home and be with her and Noal" Jiyong says getting up "No you cant leave our honeymoon" Ashley says "Ashley we got to head back for Minzy and Noal" "Ugh" Ashley says getting mad. "We should all head back with her" Chaerin says "Yah" Taeyang agreed.

 

"I want to sew someone" Minzy says as she is on the phone with the police officer 5zic, "I want to sew William" Minzy says giving them details "Why" 5zic asks, "I believe he was in this somehow, like i saw him once with Kiko and he hostage me and he also hit me a few days ago" Minzy explains, "Okay we will try to find him and arrest him and find evidence" 5zic says "thank you but do you know anything yet" Minzy asks, "how about i call you another day" 5zic says "okay thanks" Minzy says as she hangs up and goes to Noal, "this will end soon" Minzy whispers.

 

The girls and the guys head to Minzy dorm when they see fans "Ugh this cant happen right now" Seungri says, "I dont care im getting in right now" Jiyong says getting off the van fast, "Ji" Ashley screams as Jiyong leaves her behind. Jiyong pushes through fans, "I cant believe you" "congrats" "Your a man " "I cant believe your a idol" Fans screamed, "Look can you please let me get through if your a father you would understand i got to make sure that Minzy and Noal are fine right now" Jiyong says with his tears in his eyes as fans are suprised and move aside. Jiyong runs to Minzy dorm, as he pounds the door. Jiyong was getting nervous, until Minzy finally opens the door with Noal in her hands "Oh my god your fine" Jiyong says hugging her and kissing Noal forehead, "Im sorry i had to" MInzy says "No thank you i dont have to hide no more" Jiyong says.

 

"Minzy i was soo worried" Dara says running through the door, "you jerk you should have told us" bom says, Minzy smiles, "Im done with William bull" Minzy says, "I sewed him" Minzy says "You did!" the girls say at the same time, "Yes" Minzy says, "Thanks for the help" Seungri says scarstically as he has lips stick all over his face, Minzy laughs at him, "Awww hows my son" Seungri says "He aint your son" Jiyong says taking Noal away from MInzy, "Yes he is" Seungri says making Noal smile, "Get away from my son" Jiyong says as Ashley is watching them mad.

 

"Jiyong" Ashley says scaring everyone in the room, "I got a doctors appointment tomarrow for our child" Ashley says "Actually YG just called me a few minutes ago that i have an interview tomarrow" "Why cant Minzy go" "Because he wants me to do it first and than her" "ugh you only care about him" Ashley says mad, Minzy looks at Jiyong "She got issues" Chaerin says "Ill go with her" Minzy says "What!" Everyone says "Yah i know what shes going through so i want to help her" Minzy says smiling.

 

The next day Minzy got up early and headed to the doctors office that Jiyong had told her to go to, Jiyong woke up early and headed to the place of the interview. Minzy entered the doctors office to see Ashley sitting down by herself while every other girl had there husbands or boyfriends with them. Minzy sat next to her, "What are you doing here" "I came with you" Minzy smiled, "Thank you" Ashley smiled shyly. As the doctor called Ashley, Minzy followed right behind, "We still cant determine what it is but..." "But what" Minzy says quickly as Ashley is holding onto her hand shaking, "I recommend you not to have this kid" The doctor tells ashley, "Why" Minzy says angrly not giving Ashley time to talk, "Theres a high chance that one of you might not survive during birth" The doctor says shocking them both, Minzy looked down at Ashley as Ashley is just frozen there in time.

 

Minzy Leads Ashley out of the doctors office, "Minzy" Ashley whispers, "hmmm" Minzy says "What should i do" Ashley says as Minzy looks at her, "Ashley trust this" Minzy says point to her heart "Do what you want to, i cant decide for you" Minzy says. Ashley breaks down crying, "I know i have been mean to you and stuff but its because i see you as a threat but i want to have this kid but im scared" Ashley says, Minzy hugs her "Ashley no matter what you can trust me" Minzy says smiling towards her, "Your too nice" Ashley says.