Chapter 22

I Love You

"Minzy?" Jiyong said looking up but saw no movement "Minzy" Jiyong said shaking her, Chaerin walked up to him and pulled him away "Let her rest in peace" CHaerin said "No she gripped on my hand i felt her" Jiyong said moving back to Minzy "Jiyong shes dead" Chaerin said a little to loud "No shes not i know shes not i felt her, im not crazy" Jiyong screamed back at her. Everyone walked out leaving Jiyong alone with MInzy. He held on to her hoping for her to wake up, when suddenly she opened her eyes. "Minzy" Jiyong said not believing seeing her awake "What happened" Minzy said looking around not understanding anything. Jiyong got up and kissed her and hugged her tightly and than ran around screaming "Thank You for not taking her" and than kneeing down to pray. MInzy tried to get up but felt pain all over her "Ow" she cursed when she saw the bullet and than the memories all came flying to her. "Ji are you okay?" Minzy said trying to get up to get to him "Shhh babe yah im fine, lay down let me call a doctor" Ji said laying Minzy down.

 

Jiyong rushed out and screamed "Doctor Doctor shes awake" everyone rushed in to see Minzy asleep. "Ji stop imagining thing its hurts us as much as you" Dara said "Minzy" JIyong said going up to Minzy, Minzy opened her eyes to see everyone shock "I thought she was dead" Bom said shaking not believing it, THe doctor walked in "its not possible, she died she cant be alive" The doctor said also not believing it "Its the angels in heaven wanting us to be together" JI said smiling. All the girls and than guys rushed up to Minzy and hugged her and smiling glad that she was alive. "Minja dont do this to us again" Bom said wiping away her tears. Minji just smiled not understanding anything yet.

 

 

Breaking News Papa Yg just made an announcement that they will be police investigations to reveal  who did this to Jiyong and Minzy. He also said that the Jiyong and MInzy are alright but in critical condition that the rumor is false that none of the two died.

 

 

Half a year has passed since the accident Minzy and Jiyong have gotten better but still want to know who tried to kill them. Jay hasnt dared to call minzy or anything he once sent her flowers, Kiko on the other hand continues to call JI and visit him. Ji also broke up with Kiko and has gotten back with Minzy but still havent announced it to public.

 

"MInzy" Dara screamed, Minzy ran out of her room to be greeted by JIyong "hey" Minzy smiled and kissed him for a while "Yuck get a room" Dara said running to the kitchen "Really?" Minzy asked walking to the kitchen holding JI's hand "No shes just kidding you guys need parent suprivisons" Chaerin said joking. The girls and Ji where eating together and giggling "So i want to talk to you guys" Ji said making the girls all look up while MInzy just looked down at the plate "I want you guys to take care of Minzy really good" Ji said making the girls look at him confused while Minzy just excused herself "Im leaving to the states to start my clothes line but its gonna take a long time so please take care of Minzy, ill come and visit" Ji said seeing Minzy enter her room. All the girls understood "I promise to take care of her" Dara said "Me to" Chaerin said next "I promise to take care of her but" Bom said "But what" JI said "I cant promise to not hook her up with other guys" Bom said teasint "Yah bom" Ji said throwing the food at her "Yah! what a waste of good food" Bom screamed

 

JIyong entered Minzys room to see her standing by the window, he backhugged her "Im going to miss you" JI said resting his head on her shoulder "Me to" Minzy said "Ill call everynight and visit when i can" Ji said "Ill visit to" Minzy said turning around to face him and staring at his eyes "I love you" Minzy smiled "you trust me?" Ji asked "Yah i do" Minzy said hugging him. Minzy wished she can take Ji to catch his plane but she had a schedule to do.

 

Minzy got home from a hetic schedule and to make it worse Ji left yesterday, she got at the dorm and went to shower she than collapsed on her bed when she heard her phone ring. She got up and ran to pick it up not giving it the chance to ring 2 times "Hello" Minzy said "Hey babe" JI said, Minzy could already see his smile through the phone, "I miss you" Minzy whispered "Me to" Ji said sighing "How was it" Minzy asked "Its good but too much work, i need my beautiful minji to push me on" Ji said "I also need my y to be husband to push me but he wasnt here" Minzy said giggling "Yah minzy i can see you pouting from over here" Ji teased. These phones calls would go on for hours and they would video chat for a month till one day Ji didnt call or video chat one night. "Minzy whats wrong" Chaerin asked seeing Minzy awake past midnight "Im waiting for Ji to call" Minzy reveavled. After this one night JI would never call or video chat he would only sent short texts when he could of, but Minzy knew he was busy. She would think he was with girls or something but decided to ingore her jealously and trust him.

 

"Lets go out" Bom winned "Yah lets go" Minzy agreed to get her mind off JI "FIne" CHaerin and Dara agreed. The girls went out to eat and where hanging out at stores. "Lets go in the pharmacy i need vitamins" Bom said. They entered the pharmacy "How do you use a prego test" CHaerin asked looking around and the girls ingored her nd she put one in the basket "Are you pregent" Dara asked serious "No, im going to dare someone to use it" Chaerin smiled evily. The girls got back to the dorm exhausted "Bom truth or dare" Chaerin asked "Truth" bom said "Minzy truth or dare" Chaerin asked "Dare" Minzy said ready for a challenge "I dare you to use this" Chaerin said throwing Minzy a box of pregency test "No" Minzy said "Its a dare" The girls all screamed "Ugh fine" minzy said giving in.

 

Minzy came out of the restroom pale "Whats wrong" Chaerin asked.Dara than snatched the pregency test away from Minzy. "What does 2 lines mean" Dara screamed running to look at the box. Dara was shocked "What does it MEan!" Yelled CHaerin "Shes pregent" dara whispered "Minzy" Bom said looking at the pale MInzy.