Chapter 4

I Love You

Preview:

 

"Get Away from my man" She said screaming at her and pushing her

 

Minzy POV:

 

I was dancing with oppa when i heard someone scream "Get away from my man" and she pushed me away. She slapped me, "What the hells your problem you ugly fat girl" she screamed at me. "KIKO STOP IT" I heard Jiyong screaming at her. "Im sorry oppa but i love you i got jealous" she said making a sad face. I was holding Jiyong hand but i felt him loosen his hand against mine as he got her hand and took her outside to talk to her. I couldnt take it i have to get out of here i thought as i ran to go get my jacket to leave this stupid party i should have never came. I was walking down the streets with tears and my make up and hair was all messed up but i didnt care i was hurt, i was there for him when he needed me, i loved him. i went to a park and i let out all my tears. This is so unfair, but shes right im ugly and fat. I cant compare to a pretty model like her, i thought. I didnt want to go the dorm and face everyone but i had to it was past midnight and they must be worrying about me. As i made it to my dorm i tried to fix my make up and my hair. I opened the door to find my unnies with Jiyong and Kiko holding hands as he saw me he let go of her hand "Minja lets talks please" he said but i felt humilated and cheated on so i ran out and hid. I got out my phone and tried to call someone when i saw Jay Parks Number i called him "Hello?" "Oppaaa... im..im sorry to call this late but..are you busy?" i said in a shaky voice "Minzy im not busy, where are you at your unnies are worried about you they called me like a million times" "Oppa...i need a friend" I said crying "Ill go pick you up but where are you at?" "Im at the park by my dorm" i told him. After waiting for while he didnt come but Jiyong came instead. Ugh stupid me i should have known he was going to tell my unnies and he was going to come instead. I took off my high heels and tried to hide but he saw me and came and hugged me. "Minja im sorry baby" "Let go of me you cheating jerk, i loved you with all my heart, do you know how humilated i feel" I said crying and screaming. He hugged me tightly and i hit him "Let go" he let me go and i fell to the ground crying he than kneed down next to me. "remember this was the place where i told you i love you for the first time and we wrote our names in a heart by this tree" he said point to the tree. I stood silent and i looked at him he had tears to. "I have never seen you cry for me but only for her" i said brushing away his tears "I dont want to lose you but i dont want to lose her either" he said "your selfish you can only pick one" i said as i got up to go to my dorm. It started to rain so he gave me his coat from his suit and grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed him back knowing i should be mad at him but i love him i cant stay mad at him. His hands than started to explore my body, I moaned when his tongue went inside my mouth to explore. We stopped and put our foreheads together "I Love you Minji" he said as he grabbed my hand and gave me a ring "Just give me time please" I smiled at the ring "This is my promise that i love you so much and one day we will get married and have our own kids" I laughed "oppa im too young still" he smiled "Lets go inside before we get sick were soaking wet"  he said holding my hand and leading us to the dorms.

 

The Next Day:

 

Minzy POV:

I was at the dance studio praticing dancing because i was in a good mood today. I was dancing with my eyes closed when i felt someone grab me from my waist and i open my eyes to see Jay Park. "Yahhh you scared me" he laughed at me "WHAT!" i said to him mad cause he was teasing me "Nothing its just that you look like you saw a ghost" "Your mean" i said "No im soo nice im going to show you new dancing lessons" he said smiling "For real oppa" "yes but be a good student okay" Okay i said. We danced for two hours straight i was sooo happy "Oppa thanks for teaching me a new dance lesson" I said as i hugged tightly, and than taeyang enters and gets suprised. "ohhh opppa" i said letting go of Jay "Hey Minzy i was going to pratice but i guess you got here before i did" "No oppa were done you can use it" i said smiling to him "No whyy wont you continue to have fun with your boyfriend" he said walking out. I ran after him "Oppa its not what you think for real i hugged him because he taught me new dance lessons, you know how happy i get" "well why didnt you just ask me" he said walking away. Ugh he thought wrong and his going to tell Jiyong a lie. "oppa i got to go get ready for a photoshoot" i said to him "Okay bye" "Dont worry ill take you out to lunch tommarow" i said to him while waving goodbye

 

Jay Park POV:

 

Yes! my plans working she'll fall in love with me and with mine and Kikos plan they'll break up and she will be on mine.

 

Taeyangs POV:

 

Ugh how am i suppose to tell Jiyong what i saw ,he'll probally be furious about it and they have another fight. But if i dont tell him im going to feel bad. "Hey dara" i said to her while seeing her go in the elevator. "Hey taeyang" she said as the the door closed she gave me a kiss. "Whats wrong" she said "I just saw minzy with Jay Park and they were hugging really tight like a couple and i dont know if i should tell Jiyong" i said not knowing what to do "She doesnt like him it was probally a friend hug"

 

Jiyong POV:

 

I was waiting for the elevator door to open. When it opened i heard dara say "But dont tell Jiyong.." and she stopped at looked at me scared. "Dont tell me what" i said