Chapter 3

I Love You

Minzy POV:

"You want me to take you home?" "Ohh noo oppa its okay i can go by myself" I said trying to walk away but he grabs my wrist "Get in my car ill take you to your dorm" i looked suprised at him "What you dont trust Jay Oppa?" i smiled at him "Of course i trust you" "ahhh Yes i made you smile keep smiling like that" he said all happy and started doing a dance i giggled at him "Oppa your embrassing me" i said trying to get in his car.

 

Jiyongs POV:

I saw her hugging him and giggling at him. Does he really make that happy? More than I do? I was starting to walk their way when i felt someone grab my shoulder, I turned around to find TOP "Let her be, I didnt mean to hear your guys arguement but it was wrong of you to cancel on her for Kiko." "But but you just dont get it.." "Im just saying if you have feelings for Kiko stop hurting minzy. i am your best friend and all but shes like my little sister" His rights i got to sort my feelings.

 

 

Minzy POV:

"Thanks for the ride, I really appreciate it" I said walking away "Wait is that all?" i started thinking "Uhhh" "You owe me, invite to me to lunch or something" "Fine ill take you out to lunch but later cause i have a YG Family party" "Can i come?" "Uhhh i dont know if you can" "But Yg papa likes me" "Fine, Ill text you later to come and pick me up around 8 at the night k?" "Okay" he said smiling a fool. I was going to my dorm when i realized taking Jay Park to that party was a crazy thing to do when Jiyong is going to be around ugh dumb me why did i say yes. I went up to my dorm finding my unnies going crazy "Minji should i wear a red dress or black, I need to look good for teddy." chaerin asked holding both dresses "uhh the red one" "Minji should i wear a jacket or no jacket, how do you think TOP will notice me?" "Uhhhhh Jacket and than take it off at the party" "Minji can i borrow your leggings, you know how taeyang is he doesnt like me showing my legs" "Yah sure" i said going to my room to find something to wear. I put on a white sleeve less dress that was tight and it only went over my thigh a little and a red jacket. I did my makeup and put my long black hair in a side pony tail and curled it and a pair of red toe open high heels. I text Jay Park that i was ready and he was already outside waiting for me. The girls would go with the big bang boys and i would go with Jay Park. "Wow You look beautiful" he said eyeing for an hour already "Thanks oppa, you look handsome in your white tux." he started to blush "Soo umm lets go before we get there late" He opened the car for me and helped in and we headed to the club.

 

 

We arrived at the party, and i could feel everyone staring at us i felt so insecure. He put his hand on my waist and we were aheaded to the V.I.P area. "Wow were the first ones here" he said since it was empty, when i saw Jiyong enter with drinks. "HI oppa i said bowing down" but carefully to not show anything since the dress is short "Hi Minja" He said with hatred in his voice "You want to drink something?" jay park asked me "Uh yah get me anything" i said. As he left i felt Jiyong looking at me in silence. i felt if looks could kill i would already be dead. "You look beautiful" he said catching me off guard and making me get butterflys in my stomach "Thanks, You look handsome in your fashion tux" I said smiling at him We stood in silence for a while to Jay Park and my unnies arrived with my other oppas. I felt more confortable "Minji lets go dance" my unnies said to me "Yah lets go" i said grabbing them to the dance floor. We were dancing like crazy till TOP came and took bom away and taeyang took dara to. It was just me and Chaerin dancing when Teddy also came and grabbed  her by the waist and took her away. I was going to sit down when Jay Park grabbed my hand and made me dance with him. We were dancing like crazy not realizing people were all staring at us. He than got a call and I went to sit down and drink my drink. "Minji i have to go, Im soo sorry my manager just called me" "Its okay oppa i had lots of fun with you" I said hugging him and out of no where he kissed me on the cheek "I did to bye" he said running away. I looked back to Papa YG raising his eyebrows with a huge smile on his face and Jiyong with a sad look. I was sitting and talking to Papa YG when his wife came and took him away, this time it was just me and Jiyong alone, I wanted to run away but i couldnt. "Want to dance" he said staring at me staring at the dance floor "No im okay" i said. He than grabbed my hand and took me "Wait " i said taking off my jacket "OHH eromaknae is on the loose now" He said smiling "Oppa better watch out he cant handle my moves" i said. I started moving my hips to the beat when he grabbed me and pushed me closer to him. He started kissing my neck i than turned around and starting grinding on him. The music than turned to a slow song, i put my hands on his neck and his hands on my waist. "I Love You" he said whispering in my ear "I Love you to" i said with my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat "My Heart only beats for you" he said sending chills through my spine. We continued to dance and talk, I felt like what happened with Kiko never happened till......

 

Kiko POV:

 

I was looking for Oppa at the club since i found out by his manager he was having a YG party, his probally by himself sitting. When I look at the dance floor i see him really happy with a girl I get mad and rush over there "Get away from my man" I said screaming at her and pushing her away.....