Chapter 2

I Love You

Minzy POV:

I was waiting for oppa to arrive for a while now when I got a message from him saying "Sorry Baby I cant make it, Sorry i have to cancel" I wasnt suprised he always cancels on me. I was about to leave the resturant when Jay Park enter "Hey mind if i eat dinner with you" I didnt want to be rude so i said yes, I had a great time with him he was such a gentlemen. He even took me home and promised to teach me new dance lessons. As i was getting out of his car when we exchanged numbers and promised to text eachother but I cant look at him as a more than a friend because i love jiyong only. As i went in the dorm the girls came up to me "So how was it?" "Did you two have fun alone?" "Why did Jay Park bring you home?" and thats when the girls got suprised "Jay Park brought you home" dara and chaerin said "Yah he did i saw him from the window" Bom said "well you see he canceled again, you know the busy oppa we have." "he never has time for you im getting tired of him i need to have a serious talk with him sometime." "Soo unnie how was lunch with teddy oppa?" Chaerin than turned around blushing "His a keeper his so fun, romantic he wrote me a song. can you believe that?" "Wow im soo happy for you" Well im going to shower i said to my unnies. I than thought Jiyong never wrote me a song but he wrote a lot for Kiko. am i not that special as her? A tear than came down from my eye.

Jiyong POV:

"I missed you" she said as i was looking at her "I missed you to" "Any new special girls" she asked, I cant tell her about Minzy "no" i said "Oppa... ive been thinking... and i really missed you and i want us to start over and get back together" "Look Kiko i really missed you to but im really confused about how i feel about you." "I knew you would say that" she said holding my hand "Lets keep hanging out yah?" "Mhmm okay i would love to" I said while hugging her. I felt bad canceling on Minzy but i have to take advantage of hanging out with Kiko before she leaves back to Japan.

Minzy POV:

"Today on breaking news we caught Kiko and the famous rapper G dragon having dinner together. We think they might get back together due to the holding hands and hugging each other" As i saw the pictures i couldnt help but cry what if he was planning to get back with her and leaving me? My unnies tried to comfort me but i cried even more.

I tried to avoid all his calls and his visits, I didnt want to see him I was hurt. But one day while going to the gym i see him i tried to turn around but he grabbed my wrists "Minja listen to me please, hear me out" "For what? so you can say all that was is a lie and you did not cancel on me for her? Or what!" I screamed at him "I did cancel on you for her but i missed her a lot" when he said that i felt like i was stabbed with a millon knifes "You missed her? When she left you and i was there for you? When you cried nights for her? Who was there? I was the only one and you missed her more than me?" "No Minja thats not was i meant." Tears started to form "I know what you meant, she was your first love shes beautiful and i am not, she a woman and im just an immature girl" "NO your beautiful and i love you not her" "really? because seems to me you still have feelings for her, if you loved me how you say you do you would have gone to that dinner with me" I looked at him "I think its better if..." He than kisses me "Dont say it please, dont i need you and only you" " Than get your feelings straightened out first, ill always be here for you like the first day when i held you in my arms crying for her" I walked away crying knowing just maybe he would choose her because i know he loved her way more than he can ever love me. I was outside the gym when i hear someone "Minji!!!" I turned around "Heyy oppa" "Where you crying?" "Oh no of course not" "He than hugged me its okay you dont have to lie" I hugged him back not thinking about it and crying on his shoulder. But at the same Jiyong sees this from far away and gets furious.