Step Eight

10 Steps To Hear: Saranghae ♥
eight.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I closed the door with a sigh and lay down on the couch staring at the ceiling. My heart was still beating wildly in the chest and I could hear the thum thum that came to my ears. I passed my tongue over my warm lips and sighed for the second time. All it took was just an inch or two to prove his lips but those one or two inches seemed further away than they really were. I ruffled my hair and crossed my arms. Why didn't he kiss me? Why he had to make sure I really thought he was going to kiss me? Ah, my heart can’t take it with so many things. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to go to my room, I have to read the next step to try to forget the almost kiss. I opened the bedroom door and my eyes stopped on the pillow where a few hours ago Youngjae landed his head to sleep. Suddenly the memory of the almost kiss come to my mind as a flashback, and I closed my eyes. Aish, I'll have to kiss him, if not; I will not get a restful sleep. I opened the drawer of the bedside table and pulled the paper from there. I lay down on the bed and sighed. What would the eighth step says to do? There are only 3 more and I don't think I achieved almost nothing, or am I mistaken? My eyes began to read the words of the eighth step. I think it's a habit that I won.

 

'Eighth step: It's time to kiss. Try to kiss as you can, for example kiss his friends in the face and you'll see he'll want you only to kiss him.'

 

Hmmm, I like this step. Oh Youngjae, you're going to see what awaits you. You will get what you deserve, is why people say that revenge is a dish that is best served cold. You will see. An evil smile appeared on my lips, and at that point my phone started ringing causing me to jump in bed with fright. I think the scare is my pay for having an evil smile on the lips. With calmer heart, I coughed twice and then attended the call.

“Yeoboseyo.” I answered.

"Hello little sister. How are you? Look, I'm calling because I want you to come here to the dorm. The boys are a bit bored." I heard the deep voice of Himchan across the line and a smile appeared on my lips. Great, so I could start planning the eighth step.

"Oh hello Himchan, of course I will. See you soon." I said and hung up the call. Oh this is going to be perfect. I rubbed my hands and looked at the mirror. Oh, I have to change clothes first. In mere minutes, I put on some jeans and a sweater and was ready. I went downstairs and grabbed the house keys while singing a song of BAP. I closed the front door of my house and walked quietly to the dorm of BAP. The day was a little cold today, maybe later it would rain. The clouds were a bit gray and the sun's rays were weak. Oh well, hopefully I not get soaked when I come home. Minutes later I stopped in front of the bedroom door of BAP, I went up the flight of stairs and knocked on the door. I heard some hurried footsteps and then the door was opened by a smiling Himchan.

"I came." I said waving to him and he pulled my hand causing me to enter into the dorm in a speed. Heck, does anyone was following me? Why he pulled me so suddenly? I looked at him with an inquisitive look and he noticed. He looked to one side and then the other and then looked back at me.

"What did you do to Youngjae?" He asked in a small voice. I swear if I didn't hear well, I wouldn't have noticed a single syllable of what he asked.

“Me?” I pointed with the index finger at me. "I did nothing, why?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Youngjae was the one that messed with my heart and not vice versa. Himchan ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"Since he arrived, he is always whispering ______, to here, jagyia to there and he is always with his hand on the lips or chest but thankfully he stopped." My eyes widened when my ears heard what Himchan said. Youngjae is acting this way? Even a few minutes ago he was so sure of himself when he whispered those y words in my ear. He is acting like this and we haven't even kissed yet. Oh God. Himchan coughed and woke me from my reverie.

"Oh I don’t know. I did nothing." I shrugged and Himchan looked at me not believing in what I said, but seconds later shook his head and walked over to the couch being followed by me. All the boys were sitting on the large sofa, including Youngjae. Ok, it's time to bring the eighth plan. "Hi guys." I greeted them and walked over to them. I kissed the cheek of each one but not Youngjae and I sat beside Himchan. At first the boys were looking at me when I gave them a kiss on the cheek because I've never done it but then they shrugged and decided to see what was showing on TV. I looked at Youngjae by my peripheral vision and I saw he was looking at me with a not so good face. Oh well, screw it. Himchan rested his head on my shoulder and I kissed his hair. Youngjae, I wanted to do this with you. My mind was saying over and over and over. Himchan looked a little suspicious to me and I winked my eye. I think he realized what was happening. Seconds passed and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Yah.” I heard Youngjae complaining and I turned up my eyes to look at him. He was frowning and his nostrils were dilated. "Stop doing pops with the kisses that you're giving to Himchan. It's annoying." He said in a cold voice and I felt a shiver down the spine. Oh, he wasn't enjoying it. To irritate him more, I gave another kiss on the cheek of Himchan. "Yah ______, I said to stop." He said with a serious voice.

"Who you think you are to tell me who I should kiss or if I should stop kissing?" I asked a little high and that was the last straw. Youngjae rose from the couch, grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his room. The boys said nothing and continued to watch TV; they are great friends, no doubt. "Yah Youngjae, release me." I asked trying to pull my wrist from him, but in vain. He was strong. He opened his bedroom door and then closed it when we were both in the room. Finally he let go my wrist. "What was that?" I asked with an angry voice. I hate that people grab my wrist, and he knows it perfectly. Youngjae looked at me with fierce eyes and I gulped. He took a few steps to reach me and I took a few steps back, until I felt my back touching up on the black and cold door of the room. Youngjae placed his hands on each side of my face staring intensely into my eyes. He ran his thumb along the line of my jaw until stop upon my lips.

"______, first, I'm your boyfriend and second, I don't want your lips kiss the cheeks, nose, hair or whatever it is, from other boys, even if they are my hyungs, I don't want your lips touch other lips without being mine." He ran his thumb through my lower lip half opening my mouth. Suddenly the room was getting too hot, or maybe were my cheeks that were blushing.

"Youngjae, don't say you want my lips to kiss yours only, because it never happened." I gained the courage to say and sighed. He approached his body to mine.

"I know but it will happen" He said with all certainty in the world and I looked to the side. “Look at me.” He touched with his tender and warm fingers on my chin forcing me to look at him.

“What?” I asked, crossing my arms. "Don't say that things are going to happen because I know they will not happen, Youngjae." I sighed. I know he will not kiss me. He was always so afraid to touch me or kiss me or squeeze me, because he thinks I can break at any time but it happens that I'm not glass.

"So that means you made your decision to wanting to kiss me or Dongwoo?" He asked and I nodded unconsciously. "So what's the answer?" He asked placing a hand on the door to support. I closed my eyes for mere seconds, and then open them.

“I choose..” I was prevented from saying my response because I felt something warm touching my lips. Something I never felt before, something I wished and dreamed. That 'something' was Youngjae lips. It was just a touch of lips but it meant so much to me. Within seconds he pulled his lips of my lips, and I blinked a few times. I still wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. I said nothing, I was unable to say anything.

"When I say that something will happen, believe it will actually happen. Here is the proof, and of course you just want to kiss me and not Dongwoo." He smiled and I gasped.

"Young... Youngjae.. What.. What did you just do?" I asked a little bewildered.

"Something I should have done long ago." He said, and this time he captured my lips with passion and audacity. He put one hand behind my neck making the kiss deepened. Oh my God. I'm kissing Youngjae. I'm kissing Youngjae. I felt butterflies in my stomach; I could see the rainbow, listen fireworks. I could hear and feel everything. I never thought that kissing the person I love it will be like this. I’m in the cloud nine. Minutes later Youngjae broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. "Your lips taste like chocolate." He smiled a little embarrassed and I blushed.

"Yours taste like mint." I whispered and both laughed. Oh God, what idiots we are being right now. "I think we'd better go to the living room to talk to the guys." I said and put a hand on the doorknob but was prevented from opening the door because Youngjae grabbed my hand.

"They are fine where they are. I don't want you to kiss their cheeks again, with your adorable lips." He said with his voice tender. "We have better things to do." He pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked with my head resting on his chest. Thum thum. I could hear is heart beating so fast.

“Like this.” He lifted my chin and joined our lips again. Looks like today I will kiss a lot, but eventually I would just kiss the fluffy and warm lips of Youngjae.

 

Eighth step: Successfully completed and finally, I got a kiss with mint flavor.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                          AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Yeah, the kiss ^^, how it was? You guys have already seen the poster? It's AMAZING ^^,